Story Pen & Pad [Short Story - Part 3]

WildPeach

WildPeach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:
I wrote this for another platform a while back. My writing was rusty back then. I like to believe I'm better now lol.

This is obviously a fictional short story and written by someone who has never been to Paris.
It is set in a time/world where same sex relationships are frowned on. However, it's still set in a somewhat more โ€œmodernโ€ time.
๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

Untitled159_20240214170021.png
________

Title:
Pen & Pad
Part 3

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

There, coming into view, was a tall fence that displayed millions of locks in all different shapes and sizes. Penelope's breath caught in her throat and her smile grew even brighter, "Oh wow Pad! It was so much closer to the flat than I thought!"

Padma finally released Penelope and reached into her coat pocket to pull out a silver lock. Engraved in the gleaming silver were the words 'Pen & Pad' with a small butterfly engraved below, "Look what I got made." She eyed the lock before lifting her gaze to Penelope, "Put it up there and lock it."

Penelope slowly took the lock and stared at it for a long moment, "But ... "

"Go on!" Pad insisted eagerly and gently dragged her love over to the fence.

Together they placed the lock on the fence and pushed it closed until it clicked. They shared a look of affection before Pad quickly dug back into her pocket and pulled out the key, "Here. Keep the key...." She gently gripped Pen's hand, lifting her palm up. The brunette hesitated a moment and then carefully placed the key down flat in the blonde woman's palm. After curling Pen's fingers around the small object, Pad looked her longingly in the eyes, "Only come back and take it down when you no longer love me..." Padma smiled softly, hopeful that would never happen.

Penny couldn't help but scoff, "It'll be there forever then!"

Padma chuckled at that, "Good. Now come. Our date is not over yet!"

"Wait!" Penelope called after her, laughing as she chased after Padma, barely having time to put the key in her own pocket.

To be continuedโ€ฆ

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Users who are viewing this thread

Back