Story Pen & Pad [Short Story - Part 2]

WildPeach

WildPeach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:
I wrote this for another platform a while back.
My writing was rusty back then. I like to believe I'm better now lol.
This is obviously a fictional short story and written by someone who has never been to Paris.
It is set in a time/world where same sex relationships are frowned on.
However, it's still set in a somewhat more โ€œmodernโ€ time.

๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

Untitled159_20240214170021.png
________

Title:
Pen & Pad
Part 2

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Two women, who looked to be in their early twenties, were rushing down the street arm in arm. They each displayed a beaming smile with bright eyes to match.

"Padma! Where are you taking me!?" The short blonde asked enthusiastically as she quickened her pace to keep up with the taller brunette woman dragging her along.

"What did I tell you? Don't ask questions Penny!" Padma's voice was eager and filled with excitement as she towed the other woman along, "Don't worry! You'll love it!" She turned her head and gazed into the eyes of a very confused but excited Penelope.

Penelope just bobbed her head with a puzzled laugh, her blonde curls bouncing in the breeze created by their quick pace. Her blue eyes scanned the area around them, looking for any hints as to where they were headed.

Padma swerved and weaved through the busy crowd, her grip on Penelope's arm never slacked, "Come on! Keep up! We only have one more day and I want to do as much as we can!" Her laughter was endearing.

"I am trying darling! You're so much faster than me!" Penelope's words were filled with breathy giggles as she struggled to keep up, ducking and dodging poor strangers who may or may not have been shoved by Padma in her hurry to get to their destination.

"We are almost there! Just a little further." Padma announced over her shoulder as they neared her surprise.

To be continuedโ€ฆ

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back