Story Pen & Pad [Short Story - Part 1]

WildPeach

WildPeach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer:
I wrote this for another platform a while back.
My writing was rusty back then. I like to believe I'm better now lol.

This is obviously a fictional short story and written by someone who has never been to Paris.
It is set in a time/world where same sex relationships are frowned on.
However, it's still set in a somewhat more โ€œmodernโ€ time.
๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

Untitled159_20240214170021.png
________

Title:
Pen & Pad
Part 1

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

The woman grabbed her pen and pad before making her way to the door that would lead her out onto the baloney. Standing there a moment she smiled at the clear sunny weather. It was about noon and there were hardly any clouds in sight. With one last glance over her shoulder at the tiny figure curled up sleeping on the couch she slid the door open and stepped out onto the balcony. The woman took her place in a seat at the patio table which had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Down below her was a street buzzing with life. There were shops and people and numerous untold stories just waiting to catch her eye. This woman was an author or better yet an authoress.

"Now where was I again..?"

Her voice was soft as she spoke to herself, opening her notepad to read over the last few lines she had written a mere few hours ago. As her eyes scanned the page a heavy sigh escaped her lungs with a hint of frustration.

"Oh... Right. I was going ... Nowhere."

Her pen dropped from her hand and landed on the notepad resting open on the table. She rested her chin in her hand as she shifted her gaze to the tall tower in the distance. Then the authoress turned her gaze to the lively street below. She studied the scene, the people, and the interactions taking place for a long moment before a young couple caught her attention. Her posture straightened and her hand slowly lifted the pen againโ€ฆ

And the story began...

To be continuedโ€ฆ

โ—โ— โ…ก โ–ทโ–ท

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back