• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Good Directions and Turnip Greens...{Private}

Gaia112233

Autumn Avri Hampton could not fathom why on earth her mother would dare send her to such a backwoods part of town. There was green everywhere and the roads were set up so weird it just made no sense. Her shinny white Mercedes Benz beamed as it sped through the backwoods unsure of its whereabouts. Well that settles it, she thought, I'm completely lost. She sighed frustrated and banged her head on the steering wheel before going over a bump that almost made her hit the ceiling. "Oh I'm so sorry baby." She said while rubbing the dashboard and placing a kiss upon it.

Her car was heR pride and joy basically her kid, or the closet she'd ever get to one. She got it the day she got her license on her 16 birthday and has taken incredibly good care of it this far. Sure she's gotten other cars since then, a Porsche, a jeep, and a Lexus. But this car? This was her all time favorite.

Autumn Avri was what some would call an heiress. Her parents owning one of the largest manufacturing companies on the east coast have tons of money and pens it all on their only princess, Autumn. Her parents weren't cery involved with her life too busy working, however they sure made up for it in gifts, and she didn't really mind to much. Suddenly she spotted a flat bed truck with buckets on what looked to be turnip greens and a rather sexy shirtless cowboy sitting there maybe selling them?

She pulled up behind his truck and turned her engine off before taking several deep breathes. She stepped out of the Mercedes obviously out of place. She wore, red wedges and a short red pin up style dress, with some bug dark Gucci sunglasses sitting in her face. "Hi, um I...I think I might be lost, could you tell me how to get back to the interstate?" She asked biting her lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back