Papa Franku

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
You guys must know some of the extensive universe and lore behind Filthy Frank, don't you?

IF YOU DON'T, GO HERE- Filthy Frank Wiki

Anyways, why in the world does nobody roleplay on this universe? Why are there no Filthy Frank oc's? Let's break this sad habit and contribute to the world Chin Chin has created for us!

Paranoid Android]I do. 1x1 RP to help Pink Guy stop Chin Chin from destroying the universe with human ramen? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL]
You are a fucking genius. Hell yes.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]So you create the thread?

[/QUOTE]
Shit yeah son. I'll be ready with it by the end of the day, 'kay? What's your character gonna be? I call Red Dick.

FelixWrightwind said:
Shit yeah son. I'll be ready with it by the end of the day, 'kay? What's your character gonna be? I call Red Dick.
images

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]
Nyess+_482ac420774354cb8d2b680c59d60922.png

[/QUOTE]
But wait- I guess you're just gonna say "nyess" and insert subtitles for what everything means, then?

FelixWrightwind said:
That's cool, but how are you going to stay involved in the plot?
Pookie is dead now, according to the timeline. Franku killed him because he was caught with mixtapes.
By roleplaying as Dr. Sack, of course.

FelixWrightwind said:
But he's an antagonist- you'll only come into contact with Salamander Man and Red Dick minimally
An antagonist that is most likely a god. Red dick and salamander man cannot fight against Sack's cane of justice. Unless; of course, vegetables were involved.

RibRipper said:
An antagonist that is most likely a god. Red dick and salamander man cannot fight against Sack's cane of justice. Unless; of course, vegetables were involved.
Do kumquats count? And what about Salamander Man's nipples of fury?

Last edited by a moderator:
FelixWrightwind said:
Do kumquats count? And what about Salamander Man's nipples of fury?
Eeeeh, no. Dr. Sack sees that as "pathetic". Pretty much just broccoli scares him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back