Overutre

Lex

Hello I'm Lex!

So it's been a long time since I have Rp'd.......like really long time. However if I am to ever peruse my dream of writing the greatest piece of fiction ever known to man.....well I am going to need some practice and my biggest crux......I suck at English and writing in general. My first language was German and English didn't come so naturally to me. So please, call me out(pm) if I ever screw up too bad and have patience and I promise to get better.

I am interested in more detailed roleplay than casual but I am not super picky. Character creation is big for me, I put a lot of energy and effort into my characters and try to make them as real as possible.

So....yeah, hi. I really look forward to roleplaying and getting to know people and make new friends.

full

Image created by the user Darkangel666.

Hi Lex, and welcome to RPN. We actually have a forum where people can introduce themselves like this; it's called the Introductions forum. I believe you'll have more luck finding roleplays in the various Interest Check forums, which you can find on RPN's home page. ( :) )

If you have any questions you can use the Site Questions & Information forum, but be sure to read your Welcome PM first. It or something it links to should answer most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back