Out-of-Character Chat

Setting upna new home for this rp would likely take the whole GM team because of the limits in forums you can have in the new system and simply due to the amount of content here. The only GM of this rp who I have really seen around at all is Dago. It says Blur has been online, but that is about it... 

Damn, still wish Blur would tell us why he was being silent.  Sucks this is likely going to die now..

Alright guys so I'm going to go ahead and take the initiative to message... someone on the mod team about contacting BLUR and either getting some answers or saying "Look, it says he is around, but there are still plenty of people willing to continue this thing that it seems like is being outright ignored. As such, I'd like to inherit the project if at all possible."

I don't want to see this die. So I'm going to try to do everything I can to make sure it doesn't.  ^^

Alright so having submitted a support ticket, I have thus far been informed that we are most likely going to simply have to make another roleplay entirely. I've responded but knowing the staff this will likely be the steps we have to take.

Alright guys so @DaughterofAthena and I are going to work on another Fairy Tail RP that you are all cordially invited to once it takes off.  But I do feel it worth noting that I feel it is an almost mandatory extension of appreciation to him that this be done, and would like to offer @AllHailDago a spot as a moderator in our RP as well, due to him sticking around with us here in A New Beginning and trying his best for us. Thank you my friend.  :)

Also, this post is made in NO WAY ill manner towards this project, I have very much enjoyed myself here and should it be possible to revive it in the future I gladly will lend whatever assistance I can, given the proper people returning.

Also in direct response to @Peaceswore given that the characters are your creations and I have no issue with multi-versal happenings such as someone existing in two Fairy Tail universes... sure go nuts.  xD

Alright guys so @DaughterofAthena and I are going to work on another Fairy Tail RP that you are all cordially invited to once it takes off.  But I do feel it worth noting that I feel it is an almost mandatory extension of appreciation to him that this be done, and would like to offer @AllHailDago a spot as a moderator in our RP as well, due to him sticking around with us here in A New Beginning and trying his best for us. Thank you my friend.  :)

Also, this post is made in NO WAY ill manner towards this project, I have very much enjoyed myself here and should it be possible to revive it in the future I gladly will lend whatever assistance I can, given the proper people returning.

Also in direct response to @Peaceswore given that the characters are your creations and I have no issue with multi-versal happenings such as someone existing in two Fairy Tail universes... sure go nuts.  xD

Don't forget to tag me when the thread is up, I am a Fairy Tail Fanatic after all.

Yo guys, sorry I've been gone for a while. For those of you who are rebooting the RP and what not, all power to you, go for it! That is all.

Uhm... this rp is kind of dead. 

We're working on rebooting it but it will be a while before it is up and running and it will be in a whole different thread. 

I really don't recommend finding rps in the "Old System RPs" section of the site because if things are still here, chances are they are dead. 

Users who are viewing this thread