• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"Electricity huh? Interesting. Haven't seen that before." Marcus said with a smirk as he opened up his right hand and a bow staff made of ice slowly began to form, starting from his hand and spreading outwards till it was a few feet long. He inspected the weapon as he twirled it around his body in a fluid motion. "Hajime!" Marcus yelled as he jumped in the air. He came down with the bow staff in front of him as he intended to hit the boy, more of a test to see how fast his reflexes are.

Oceo Frose Oceo Frose

Isroh nods, hauling himself off his ass and stretching. "Will do. Got some booze in the mini fridge. Never plan to be anywhere for a while unless you've had the chance to get a sizable stash going." And boy did Isroh have a sizable stash. Lucamore must not have seen under the bed. A liquor store would be jealous.

The wendigo waltzes in behind Lucamore, spinning about and plopping himself back on the bed. "At least the beds are comfortable." Even if he never would get to actually sleep in it. Already he felt restless by even considering a nap. Violet eyes close for a second, just taking the second to relax a bit the best he could. His head felt odd though, smokey, hazed and clouded. He didn't want to get up... did he smell pancakes and eggs? The air felt different too, warm and light. Isroh hadn't felt warm in ages.

With his eyes closed like this, the demon truly looked dead. Perfectly still with no need to breathe. But in his head something so familiar yet so distant was calling to him. But just as he felt relaxed a loud crack sounded in his head, jolting him up, eyes flying wide from a sound that didn't really exist. Echos from the past resounding in his head harshly to rattle him even in death.

For a split second his skin looked pale with stark bruises showing up along his chest, his back and his face, it looked like clumps of his hair had fallen out and he was painted with red pain where his markings showed on his skin in the present. His eyes blue and terrified. Isroh's arms were bruised in the distinct patern one would have from being manhandled and his wrists bloody and mangled. But this was just for a moment, under the blink of an eye he'd be back to normal and brushing this under the rug.

What had he just experienced? What did he just remember?

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Callum Ingram

Mentioned
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Callum looked at the dark skinned guy while he made his weapon out of ice, which for him was a big disadvantage. Ice wasn't a good conductor for electricity just like it's liquid and gaseous forms, but he was still going to make his best to at least repel the attacks of the ice manipulator. Callum remembered that he could manipulate the heat of his own electricity and how it affected other things and beings, which gave him a way to counter the fact that he couldn't conduct energy, but first, he had to find a way to make it work. With somewhat fast reflexes, he would dodge the descending attack with a quick skip back and then he tried reach and grab the weapon of the boy with his left hand, trying to melt the bo-staff into two halves. With his right, he would direct it to his chest and paralyze his neural systems for a few seconds as he didn't want to hurt the other.​

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpgTagging:
Demonhunter Demonhunter

• Mentioned

Isroh

Dorm

Faezell greeted Isroh kindly as he entered. You're just on time! I just finished. I saw your contribution 'tucked away.' I didnt pull it out, cant go through others things and all. But from what was exposed? We're gonna get lye.

Faezell looked up from the final roll to see Isroh completely change for a second. But almost sooner he acted as if he didnt notice, back to his merry self.
If he's gonna shrug it off, why shouldnt I? A chuckle snuck it's way out, causing Faezell to shake it away. Well here's yours. I made one for Hazel and one for Prince, just in case. You gave him the dorm number, right?

PRINCE

Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

The alien teen wandered outside, needing to meditate where there is nature. He moved to a nice spot with trees and bushes, sitting down cross legged and closing his eyes. He breathed in deeply before letting it out, then cleared his mind.
This was something his father taught him how to do. Its relaxing and also help re-ernergize him.
The area around Prince gave off a glow as he meditated, he didnt know he was doing it, but the space alien was causing a buzz around him and the plants life energy showed, thats why it glowed.
He wasnt harming them in anyway, in fact it didnt have any effect on them.
Every breath he took, the plants would glow brighter, then dem again.

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

Marcus rolled away from Callum as he looked at his now broken no staff.
'
Electricity
huh? This should be imteresting.' Marcus thought with a smirk. He held the two pieces of the broken staff by the ends as if he was using his old escrima sticks, he charged towards Callum while he shot out small ice blasts out of the escrima sticks towards him, that would only freeze the spots they would hit, as a distraction tactic to get close. A safety precotion with him not knowing the full capabilities of Callum's powers.

Oceo Frose Oceo Frose

Callum Ingram

Mentioned
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Callum sighed as the dark skinned boy dodged his attack and then started to shoot ice projectiles from the two halves of the staff. It was quite a problem since he wasn't exactly proficient on using his abilities in a ranged position, so what could he do in this type of situation? He would have to think in a plan right away, but for now, he had to defend from the incoming projectiles. With really fast moves, he literally punched the icy blasts with his fists covered in electricity to nullify the effects of the cold with the heat generated by his crackling energy, although then he was impacted on his right shoulder, covering it with frost and an unnaturally cold sensation.

"Heck- Too cold...!" He said in what seemed to be a mixture of a whisper and a growl, while he patted his shoulder to release it from the cold and frost, heating it up to his normal body heat. "I've never thought that I would encounter an ice manipulator so soon. Well, Lady Luck seems to be my enemy". Callum finally rushed towards the dark skinned man with what seemed to be an electric field surrounding his digits while he said with a very soft yet menacing voice "Shocking Grasp...!". With his right hand he would grab one of the now eskrima sticks to melt it and with the other he would grab the right forearm of the dark skinned guy to disable the arm completely via the impact of the pressure point located on it.​

Jack wasn't quite sure why she was here.....but that probably has to do with the fact she burned the letter after skimming it.
flying over the the fence and filed of grass she soon realized that she approached this place from the back
landing on the roof of the student dorms with a bit of a thud, Jack walked around a bit before deciding to peek through a window
hanging upside down from the roof, she looked inside and saw two people fighting
one was using some sort of freezing ability......witch is a good enough reason for her to automatically want them to lose
not to say she was rooting for the other guy....but go not ice guy
Jack smugly grinned as she spoke
"lets see how this will play out"

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

Feeling the pain of Callum's shocking grasp, Marcus instinctively sent a kick to his stomach. Knowing the attack would connect or cause him to let go, Marcus would then back up and assess that his arm was immobile. 'Made my arm become immobile, smart guy.' He thought as he covered the immobile arm in ice.He looked at the wi now as he sensed eyes watching him. Hw womdered who that was, but figured that wasnt hos focus at the moment.'I have a few seconds until the ice molecules repair my nerves in my arm. I'll have to keep him at bay' He then proceeded to freeze the ground with his foot as the ice trail followed straight towards Callum freezing his foot to the ground if successful.

Oceo Frose Oceo Frose Lost-Discronica Lost-Discronica

Callum Ingram

Mentioned
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller
Lost-Discronica Lost-Discronica

Callum was sent back thanks to the force put on the kick. It wasn't really powerful to injure him as it was a spar after all, yet he had an idea of the strength level of the black skinned guy, and it was way stronger than a human's. He felt a little bit of a sting on his stomach which was bearable to say the least, but now he had other problem with the unnaturally cold path of ice coming to his feet, encasing them in replicas of... icebergs(?), he couldn't say the exact shape of the ice forming on his feet. The feeling just went straight to his spine and chilled his blood, again, no feeling natural at all, what could he do in this situation? Now with the feeling of a third party watching his moves? If the strange presence saw his weakness, he would most definitely become a target in the academy, and it wasn't his goal, he came there to become stronger and have better control of his abilities, not to be abused... once again. Then, an idea went to his mind with the speed of lightning (Pun not intended) and then he smirked lightly while closing one eye and charging his hands once again.

"Impressive. Your ability as an ice manipulator is quite precise. But, you're missing an important thing here... In a battle, control of your abilities or the amount of techniques you have for them pale in comparison something... How knowledgeable you are about your own capabilities and limitations" He said with a soft smirk as he opened his eyes and clapped both hands together, making his finger tips touch and enhance the electricity emanating from them to the point of covering the hands in a coat of electric currents which seemed like if he was holding a brilliant object. The air felt spark and the tiny hair of his arms were starting to pull up thanks to the static. Callum looked at the black skinned man and then he knelt, separating his hands that seemed to literally be like two light blue light bulbs (Compare it to the lightning techniques of the Naruto series) and touched the frozen trail with his right one, suddenly making it shatter as soon as he made contact as just leaving a little puddle which made a path between them. "If ice touches an object having a temperature higher than it's freezing point, it suffers an implosion, which makes it easy to shatter and then two things happen. The half of the ice is intact, yet covered by a thin layer of water... and guess what?"

Callum looked at the trail of water and ice which was made, connecting both of them with a grin and then looked at his still electrified left hand. "Ice isn't a conductor of electricity... But water is. If I touch this trail with my left, an electric arc would jump right towards you, Mr. Iceman and would fry your nervous system along with your heart and brain since they carry neural electricity... Good thing I won't do it." He said with a smile as he absorbed the electricity into him once again and stood back up while walking to the dark skinned man without intention to hurt him. "It was a good match though, I had fun!"​

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam took a deep breath before her limiters kicked in, making her resume a human form. Feeling her own body burn from the overzealous use of her powers, she knew she had overstepped her boundaries of what she could and could not do in the school. Hauling herself up, and not caring if anyone was around to see her completely nude, limped to her dorm room to relax and strategize on how to deal with the spirit. He escaped and could easily posses another body if he so chose to but he had limiters too, more than her. Once in her dorm room, she made her mind up to try to find someone to socialize with. To talk with, much has happened since she had lost consciousness or at least what she thought a lot. She dressed in her armor, and school outfit, and went walking with a slight limp to the cafeteria, to get food and refuel her low reserves. She often cursed herself for going for the low reserve limiter instead of something else but it was that or have little control over her powers....Normally if she didn't have the limiter on, she would be able to breeze through sealing the spirit but no~, damn council and their damnable worries, they had to force her to put a limiter on along with going to school...AGAIN!
Shiyam sighed, rubbing her left hand to her temple, trying to stave away the incoming headache she was inducing upon herself. Oh well, worries for another time and place, at the moment, food~!
She chose quite a lot food; from raw meat to veggies to raw seafood. She did need to chow down on a lot of food to even begin to refuel her reserves. Not to mention her backup reserves were not accessed when the limiters were on.

Interaction: (Open)
(Finally posting after a good while. Shiyam will not be op, but IF the situation calls for it, she will be.)​

Oceo Frose Oceo Frose
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

opening the window, Jack climbed in with heat radiating off her
snapping her fingers and a small flame appeared on her finger tips
"greetings im Jack Gold.....who might the two of you be?"
the flame on her fingers grew larger and in golfed her hand as she formed a fist

Andrew stood awkwardly outside the front gates of the academy. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder and a duffle bag lying at his feet. He was already annoyed enough that he was forced to move in so late and now he had no idea where he was supposed to go.
"Hello!" he called hoping someone would lead him to his room

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu's tantrum slowly but surely sub-sided. Huffing softly, Luxu regained his composure fully, now examining the havoc he wrought across the forest. "That old bastard certainly pisses me off when its fun for him.." Kneeling down against a rock, Luxu looked up towards the now darkening sky. "This forest, I do feel things move here..There are more mysteries in this forest than even I could probably take.. I should probably return to the school, one man cannot take on what lies in the dark here. I feel all of them moving, lurking. Watching me in a sense. Some afraid to come at me, others biding their time to find a weakness. This whole forest isn't safe...And especially the school. The students, they will be thrown into danger no matter what I do or anyone else does. But there has to be a source, somewhere. Something is controlling this forest. These beasts, they aren't normal.."

Luxu sighed softly, pushing himself off the ground. "I suspect if anyone were going to go in here, they better have enough allies to keep themselves protected." Looking around at the large area he destroyed, Luxu decided it best to finally leave the forest. Making his way back, Luxu was careful still, awaiting anything that might attack him. He wanted to talk to the one named "Miss Goron"..It was time for him to get answers from this woman. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and if he was expelled he wouldn't give much a damn either.

Interactions: None.

105652.jpg

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Andrew vaguely heard someone talk in the vast forest behind him. Could it be another late move-in student? With a small amount of apprehension, Andrew turned back towards the forest, coating his hand in wire just to be safe. "Oui!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, "Anyone there?"

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu was finally out of the forest and into the open when he heard someone call out, most likely towards himself. Luxu narrowed his eyes down towards the area where the sound was emitted. A new student it seemed, one a little late, but still arriving nonetheless. He slid down from up on a hill and walked towards the new student.
"You are new here, I presume?" Luxu asked, not really expecting an answer considering he could tell from the looks of the kid he was all packed up, as if he were moving into a new home. With his leg, Luxu kicked open the gates, it wasn't nearly as aggressive as Luxu could have made it, but considering his temper had simmered he thought it best not to damage school property. The gates swung open, and stopped just short of being parallel to one another. "Welcome to Osiria Academy. The main office is to the right once you go through the main doors. You'll find a basket with your name on it, everything in there will be what you need to fit in here." Luxu said to Andrew, returning his glare towards the boy.

Interactions: Phfel Phfel
105652.jpg

Isroh was brushing off what he'd felt. That noise sounded awful, he'd been shot at but,.. never point blank. It sounded like a gunshot when off in his face. He wasn't shot in the face was he? He caught himself brushing his hand across his cheekbone, as if to ensure it was still there. No no not shot in the face. He'd have been dead by the time he was dragged into that hell hole of a 'church'. He remembered being beaten to death very vividly as gruesome as that was, and he remembered his face was in tact in the beginning... in fact, it was made a point to not bruise his face too badly as Dr. Silvin was a sadist and didn't want a broken jaw impeding the screaming. He pushed it to the back of his mind. He didn't have the time to deal with that right now.

Isroh glances up. "I... I forgot to tell Prince. Thats okay. He's not too hard to find. Kind of hard to miss with all the glowing." He shrugs, hopping off her bed and moving the bed skirt aside with his toe to reveal the even bigger stash of booze and fine cigars. "You name it, I got it. You look like the straight whisky sort of guy."
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Andrew rushed and grabbed his duffel from the ground. Man if all the students here are like that, this is gonna be one hell of a ride. He watched for a minute as the new face strolled away towards God knows where. Andrew had always admired straightforwardness and he found the begins of a potential friendship with this guy. "Thank you!" He called with some relief in his raised voice, though he wasn't sure if the other had even heard him. One thing he definitely had to figure out, was everyone else here like him? Or are they different monsters? That guy didn't quite look human, not sure why.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"Bravo sir, bravo indeed." Marcus replied as the ice on his arm dissipated into his skin, his arm fully mobile again. Marcus gave an applaud and a smile. "Nice use of your electricity. But you forget one thing about fighting-" He teleported from where he was to in front of Callum. "Never underestimate your opponent. But I guess we can call it a draw for now." Marcus said with a smile as he held out his hand to shake. After shaking hands Marcus turned to finally see the person who was spying on the two of them. He looked her up and down as he noticed her hand that was engulfed in flames. 'Balled up fist covered in fire, better be careful of her.' Marcus thought to himself. " I'm Marcus Kurosagi. Mind if I ask why you were creeping thru the window. It's not very nice to spy on others." Marcus joked.

Oceo Frose Oceo Frose

• interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    The sun had set by now as the night time closed in. Violet was in and out of sleep as she tried to think of what to do to help herself. " Anti Biotics always seem to kill sickness... " She mutters then looks over to Jade. " J-Jade, how about medicine? A-antibiotics could kill what I have couldn't they? " She asks him.

Callum Ingram

Mentioned
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Callum jumped (figuratively speaking) when the black skinned man appeared in front of him with a smile, but then he just calmed down and stretched his hand for the shake. After that, a lady with a flame on her hand appeared and asked who they might be... a really odd question indeed, but he just sighed when the boy named Marcus answered her question, now it was his turn and yet he didn't want to. He wasn't exactly the best when it came to greeting a new one, with the ice boy was purely because he wanted a sparring partner, that was it, but he'll would have to try and be social as this wasn't a normal school after all. "I'm Callum... Callum Ingram..." He said with a soft tone while looking to the girl as he brushed his silverly white hair, letting a spark out of his fingers when he crossed arms. "May I ask you, why were you spying on us? Taking notes on our fighting styles to see any apparent weakness on them?"​

Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I slowly awake from the restless sleep that I got trying to stay awake for Violet as I hear her voice slowly echo through my head. My eyes slowly then open and then look towards Violet being quite close and snug underneath the blankets. "Antibiotics......Oh yeah they could work there is probably some down at the nurses office." I say slowly climbing up and over her looking down at her for a mere second then quickly gliding off and going to walk out. "Ill be back in a minute or two." I then say continuing to walk out of her dorm room and quickly down the stairs running towards the nurses office. Seeming as there doesn't look to be anyone around I quickly open the door to the nurses office and start searching through draws and cabinets finally coming across a bottle of antibiotics. I then quickly run out shutting the door on my way with a loud thud as I sprint my way back up to Violets dorm room. I slowly walk in and go over and sit down next to her on the bed. "I found some..I don't know how many you take but try two." I say taking out two of the blue and red pills and plopping it into her mouth and then quickly grabbing a glass of water to wash them down with. "Just give it some time...I-I hope your going to be ok." I say slightly looking down away from her hiding my own emotions.

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She watches him leave then come back with a container. She takes the pills and drinks the water, coughing slightly as she does. " Thanks, i-i should be fine" She says holding her head slightly.

Interacting with: K Kenopsia
I seem to notice her holding her head as I reaching around once again climbing into the bed and rapping my arms around her. Holding her tightly as If like a child with their teddy bear. I hold myself close. "You will be ok..You just need to keep resting and you should be better right?" I say holding her close to me making sure that I keep looking at her and watching for any signs of something wrong or bad. I gently nestle my hand against her forehead feeling the temperature slowly calm down back to a room temperature and pull my hand away laying back down but still keeping my hand against her head and my body close to hers.

• Mentioned

Isroh

Dorm
    |
    Outside Dorm

Whiskey and cigars were the perfect addition for the night. Faezell's eyebrows dance across his forehead at the sight of the stash. You read me like a book. A good ol Churchill and Daniel's would be perfect. You're a good man. Isroh. A good man. But, Honestly, look at the window. Its getting pretty close to that time. Let's take the stuff with us.

To be honest, Faezell was worried about the others. Not leaving as a group could have gotten them killed if whatever is wondering about was already out. His right hand clenched tightly around the hilt of Tiana. He had a terrible feeling in his gut. Let's get to the meeting spot.

With the cigar lit, Faezell lead the way to out and around the corner to the back of the dorms. Slipping out was easy. Theres no hall monitors. There they would wait for Prince and Hazel for only a few minutes before assuming the two ditched the objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back