• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PRINCE

Screenshot_20180617-013201.png
For some reason he felt like he couldnt leave Isroh's side. Well he didnt want. He felt oddly comfortable amd safe next to someone who was strong.
Prince followed him into the cafeteria and fliched when someone threw something at Isroh, glad he ended up catching it.
When they went over to this other person, Prince couldnt help but tilt his head at his strange way of speaking, then the kid left before either of them could get a word in.
Prince then looked to Isroh with a small shrug. "Was that an invitation to go somewhere? What did he mean abducted? If its by aliens i think im up haha...since i am one myself how hard can it be?"
The teen opened a small black hole and pulled out a star, then closed the black hole and kept the small fire ball close to his chest. It was nice and warm.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
836cb98e890a8462fceede9cbaa791b5.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Hazel Pyre[/div]
Faezell's eyes shimmered in response to her reminiscent smile. The perfect plate in hand, he made sure to sit across from her, an excuse to add more details to memory. It's not that I cant. Elemental magic is the most simple, and fire is the easiest to learn of the four. It's more like, I've never taken the time? Anything helps, so if you have the freetime I'd really appreciate it. I'll help you in any way I can. Hell a dagger that can absorb the storms I create? Heh... that would be beautiful.
With a two finger salute he departed the duo and returned to his meal. He wasn't going to wait for introductions from people that might refuse. If they came to the table, then he'd hear them out. Cutting into the steak he added, I think that went well
She chuckled as he came back " You don't really let people properly react to you do you ? Just hope they'll come over here out of curiosity huh? " She took a bite of an apple she got from the thin, her fangs sinking into the juicy fruit. "Oh as the dagger goes, yeah it can be done, and hmmm helping you learn fire magic. Might have to charge for that." Hazel laughed, looking over at the Wendigo and the...alien was it? They certainly looked rather colorful and mesmerizing. Her eyes went back to Faezel. "Think they will join us after all?" She raised a brow and then her eyes widened a bit. "Before we break curfew I do have to stop at my dorm for a moment. But we'll worry about that later" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: Demonhunter Demonhunter IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 | Located: Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

2fdeaf9426b161070fd481860d201390.jpgTagging:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

• Mentioned

Hazel

Cafeteria

Ahh you're gonna tax me for your services? Well dont worry, a Lucamore always pays his debts. And you're right, I dont really leave the opportunity for response often. Allows the thoughts to ponder.

Faezell chuckled to himself and took another bite of the steak. What if they were neighbors? That could make things easier.... eeehhh.. I'm sure theyll join. Who passes up the opportunity to break a few rules? Squares. And that kid is no square. But yeah we'll take a swing by the dorms. I need to get to my stash as well.

Isroh's shenanigans meter was going through the roof. And any time their was mischief to be had, Isroh had to be right in the middle of it. He stabs the straw in the juice box he'd had to catch, violet eyes meeting the man who came to meet him. Hm. The name Lucamore sounder familiar. Oh yeah! His roommate! Duh! If his roommate was in to sneaking out and all sorts of tom foolery he was going to like this arrangement.

"I have no idea, but I'm down to see what all this is about." The part about getting abducted did throw him for a bit of a loop, been there done that, not fun. He did however out of the corner of his eye, see the fire ball Prince had just gotten from what looked like a hole in the universe. That looked like a power he could have some fun with.

Isroh sits down and scoots over, leaving room for Prince. "I hear plans of crazy stupid adventures that might get us killed and I'm in." He glances back at Lucamore. "By the way, You're apparently my roommate." He mentions.

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu had returned to his dorm in time, and the silence that followed was welcoming. Plopping himself against the windowsill, Luxu rested his head against the cool glass, watching beyond the forest, towards the horizon.. He wished it was raining, the rain was his favorite weather. It gave him a chance to unwind in a sense, the rain would drown out anything Luxu deemed annoying. Though the moments where he could feel the slightly at rest were far and few between.. Luxu sighed, and looked around his room, it seemed like his room-mate never showed. This gave Luxu extra space. Perhaps it was a good thing, Luxu would have hated to hear his room-mate blab about their day...
And so the night would be close at hand through the horizon, casting a orange-gold glow, speckled with bright purple across his room. Luxu's mind wandered in these moments of darkened light. Luxu huffed, standing up again and staring out towards the woods ahead. "To hell with waiting.. That Chimera peaked my interest more than those spiders.. Something is out there, and mayhaps I'll find it. Although, I'll make sure to check out that spiders' nest with Violet and Jade tomorrow, gain a little more intel on that situation.."

Luxu wrapped his arms and legs, binding them tight for the night ahead, if he had to fight he would do so. The tearing of his muscles mattered little to him. Changing out his coat, in favor of a longer coat with a hood. Luxu headed out, making his way around students and teachers alike. When the coast was clear, or rather when the traffic cleared up outside, Luxu slid his hood up and began walking off into the great expanse of the forest alone. He took the path that the Chimera had arrived from.. What lurked in the shadows of the forest would follow Luxu, and in turn Luxu would press onward. No beast, no monster, nor anything else would stand in his way. He would crush all opposition..But just what was he trying to search for? Tracks? Bodies? Anything out of the norm, or odd would suffice, Luxu thought to himself.. And so he weaved on through the forest as the sun would begin its rest...

Interactions: (None, but anyone who will follow in the forest might find him.)
(I'M BACK EVEERYONE, SORRY IF YOU ALL MISSED ME XD)

105652.jpg

• Interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight
    She would continue to go from cold to hot, her breathing varied. It didn't seem life threatening possibly enough to need a doctor, but assumptions are never a good start when it comes to sickness. She slept there next to Jade, still shaking slightly but beginning to wake up from the feeling of someone next to her. Eventually her eyes flicker open as she looks around and sees Jade. " ....J-Jade?" She would say quietly, looking at him confused. She felt very heavy, and hot. The fan was off, which could explain the heat but she didn't feel this bad before.

Interacting with: Kasterine Kasterine K Kenopsia Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
I watch as her eyes open and she slowly says my name. I dart closer hugging her tighter. "Your awake just, don't close your eyes again just, stay concentrated on something." I say holding her awaiting for Zerex to come back. I then look towards her wondering what she even has it seems to be worse than just hypothermia maybe something else. "Violet do you know what you have. Like have you ever had this before at any stage in your life." I say trying to look for what her sickness might be seeing as it is definitely not just hypothermia. I turn towards Nova. "Do you know what she might have and could you fix it." I say begging for her to do something at least. I then curl around Violet picking her head up slightly and reaching my arm underneath holding her head up the slightest so she doesn't fall asleep due to the comfort of her pillow. "Hey look you will be okay. As long as Me and Nova and Zerex are here you should be alright." I say resting my head slightly against hers.

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/509189883143913473/128bfefe7d34235b4f42e00f5df40c67.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; Padding:30px; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#FAEDEA; Color:Black; font-family:Tillana; [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#030d7d; padding:5px; font-family:Tillana; color:#FAEDEA; width:calc(100% - 15% - 20px); [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #FAEDEA; border-bottom:5px SOLID #FAEDEA; width:15%; float:left; [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #030d7d; line-height:0px; [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #030d7d; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
eeehhh.. I'm sure theyll join. Who passes up the opportunity to break a few rules? Squares. And that kid is no square. But yeah we'll take a swing by the dorms. I need to get to my stash as well.
"I hear plans of crazy stupid adventures that might get us killed and I'm in." He glances back at Lucamore. "By the way, You're apparently my roommate." He mentions.
"Well that worked out ' Hazel chuckled, what were the odds of these two just happening to be roommates as well. The wendigo seemed eager for this venture out to the woods. His friend behind him, well seemed occupied with a little ball of gas and flame. More people with fiery abilities, guess her name wasn't Pyre for nothing. Hahaha [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Demonhunter Demonhunter DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 | Located: Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

• Mentioned

Hazel
    Isroh
    Prince

Cafeteria

Faezell bounced his eyebrows in celebration when Isroh and Prince came by. He turned to welcome them, but was paused by the little gas in Prince's hands. Is... is that... Well I'll be damned... Welcome to the party, glad to hear you're down for the cause. If we're roommates then that makes this all the more simple. Introductions. I'm Lucamore. DemonKnight and future spouse.

PRINCE
Prince sat down next to Isroh and played with the star between his fingertips before opening a black hole again and tossing it in, to be back with the other stars.
He looked at the unfamiliar people and bowed his head a little. It was his way of greeting them. "My name is Prince"
A thought entered his mind and he looked at Isroh. "We never met up with Jack Daniels...im sorry"
Prince looked apologetic and concerned at the same time. "I know you were wanting to see him"

Demonhunter Demonhunter
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Is... is that... Well I'll be damned... Welcome to the party, glad to hear you're down for the cause. If we're roommates then that makes this all the more simple. Introductions. I'm Lucamore. DemonKnight and future spouse.
"We never met up with Jack Daniels...im sorry" Prince looked apologetic and concerned at the same time. "I know you were wanting to see him"
He...future spouse of who? Himself? Isroh? She was about to ask but Prince's statement confused her more. "Excuse me? Spouse? Jack Daniels? " She raised a brow. This was all slightly comical and yet, perplexing. "You know what, I'll drop it, I'm Hazel," She smiled and chuckled. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 Demonhunter Demonhunter | Mentioned: N/A| Located: Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

"Oh fun, I'm getting married apparently." He laughs, sitting back and sucking down some of his "juice". "You're cute, not complaining." Violet eyes cut down and back to Lucamore in possibly the most flamboyant move since David Bowie and the Ziggy Stardust thing. Was he laying it on hella thick? Yes. Was it intentional? Absolutely. He was an Incubus what was anyone to expect? Then Prince's sweet remark stabbed him in the heart. He really was so innocent.

Oh, Sweetheart, Jack Daniel's isn't a person. It's a drink. Jack Daniel's whiskey. I have some in my- er. our room if you want to try it, you probably won't like it." He explains. Normally Isroh would just be the person to pour a man a shot and call him a wuss if he didn't shoot it. But he didn't have the heart to torment Prince. That'd be like kicking a puppy. A very cute alien puppy.

Anyhow, Nice to meet you Hazel, Lucamore, I'm Isroh and I'm down for two types of shenanigans. The kind that gives me the ability to kick some ass, and the kind that gets me a small dog. Preferably a poodle or a Pomeranian."

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

In Luxu's travel within the woods, a familiar ringing sound echoed throughout. Initially surprised, he had forgotten he brought his phone along with him. Reaching into his pocket, and looking at the displayed named gave Luxu a sense of comical disgust...."Dad"
Luxu tapped the green button, placing the phone to his ear..

"What is it you want, Old man. I'm busy at the moment.."
"LUXU! My beautiful boy! I'm so glad you reached the Academy! They sent me an email last night confirming your attendance!"
"I'm fully aware, old man..Get to the point. What do you want."
"Well, mind if I tell you how my day was before I do?"
"...Fine. Tell me how your day was.."
"WELLLL, the research team and I have finally figured out a serum for the disease going on in Wallachia, you remember.. The Vampiric Disease?"
"Yes...The one that made the Vampire Fangs grow way too large for the Vampire to utulize normally, thus complicating feeding. You finally found a cure?"
"No, not yet Luxu. Its still in the testing phase kiddo, but I'm sure with a lot more work we can finally help the mass amounts of Vampires acquiring this odd disease."
"Fascinating...Now what do you want."
"I wanted to hear about your day! Have you made any friends? Are all of them giiirrls?~"
"Yes..No..In that order."
"Tell me about them then! I'd love to hear!"

"....Very well. The first was Violet, she's weak, gentle, soft-spoken. Almost to the point where if I touch her she might possibly break. But she's good company in her own right.
Then its Jade, I find his laugh annoying, but he is kind deep down and cares for others..
Lucamore is next, he is a joker. Although his jokes are a bit stale, and they annoy me as well. But as long as he keeps them on the low, he is just fine with me.
After that is Nova, I haven't spoken to her much but from what I can tell she is trying her best around here.
There's also Prince, he seemed odd...Like an alien of sorts. I can only say he is innocent to the point where he is possibly pressured easily into things he won't understand.. I haven't fully stuck around him for more than 3 minutes though.
Finally its Shiyam. I met her only once, but I could tell she is strong. A true warrior in all the right areas. She has many scars that seem to hold deep meaning and story to them. I believe her past is what motivates her..."

Luxu's father snickered, and in one final sentence before he hung up he said to Luxu "Seems like you've got a crush on this Shiyam girl, make sure to score one for the family kiddo~!"

Luxu, sadly...Popped an imaginary blood vessel. "I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE YOU OLD DELUDED FOOL!" His father hanging up only served to irritate him more, one could say...His head was on fire, and steam rolled out from his ears. "YOU OLD BASTARD I HOPE YOU TWIST YOUR ANKLE AND FALL UNDER 20 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS! YOU BLABBERING, FOOLISH, PESTERING LITTLE ANT!!" Luxu broke his phone in one crush of his fist. With a loud teeth clenching growl Luxu's anger flared. Grabbing onto another large tree, Luxu picked this one up without even using his powers and successfully threw it across the forest with a loud angry yell....Within time, Luxu would probably return to his investigation of the forest...

Mentions: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 K Kenopsia GrimNight GrimNight Kasterine Kasterine IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
View attachment 508258

PRINCE

He looked at Isroh when he explaimed to him what Jack Daniels was. It wasnt a person, but a drink. The aliens cheeks went pink from embarrassment and he looked down.
"O-Oh....um...."
The teen didnt want to dig himself into a bigger pit of embarrassment so he shut his mouth, that was until he said that he probably wouldnt like it.
Prince raised his head and looked comfident. "I will try it!" He looked to the other two. "A-After the abduction thing" He still thought they were going to get abducted by aliens.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned
@
Yaboymiller

Ever since the start of the year, there was one student who trained his abilities each and every time he could, yet now there was an issue. Callum was notified about a strange attack, a rampaging chimera came into the academy and he went to the cafeteria to hear the talk about prevention. He waited quietly until it finished to just eat something, his training was very tiring, which is why he always had some poptarts with him. using his ability, he heated the poptart just enough to be cooked and then he started to eat slowly with a faint smile on his face.

After he finished to eat, he went directly to the training area once again, he decided to continue with his training before anybody else went to use his dummy, yet he was surprised when a dark colored man was there. He slightly anxious and nervous, but he just walked towards a dummy.

Last edited:
Anyhow, Nice to meet you Hazel, Lucamore, I'm Isroh and I'm down for two types of shenanigans. The kind that gives me the ability to kick some ass, and the kind that gets me a small dog. Preferably a poodle or a Pomeranian."
A-After the abduction thing" He still thought they were going to get abducted by aliens.
Hazel chuckled at their remarks. “It’s nice to meet you too. And I’m pretty sure no ones getting abducted tonight Prince. Just us hooligans going out to the forest and pontentially getting maimed it getring answers.” She paused, thinking for a moment. “Which would be better eh?” Hazel chuckled, her arm cracking a bit agian. The fae paused and gave it a stern look, the crystal went back together. “That’s what I thought arm. That’s what I thought.” She laughed softly. [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Demonhunter Demonhunter IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride | Mentioned: N/A| Located: Caffeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

Marcus Kurosagi
20181101_133056.jpg

"I was gonna use that." Marcus told the boy as he walked towards him. "Then again I could also use a live training partner." Marcus told him as he gave him a smile. If there was one thing that he loved the most it was testing his fighting abilities against others to see how far he has come and how much more he has to learn.
Oceo Frose Oceo Frose

• Mentioned

Hazel
    Isroh
    Prince

Cafeteria

A pleasure to meet you, Prince. Oh no my dear friend, not you and I. I was referring to another, more unique beauty. One I could hopefully procreate an army of demonic slayers with.
Faezell lit up quickly to the comment Jack Daniel's. Before he could ask, Isorah answered the question. Well I'll be damned... he brought the Jack. I brought the Greens. Oh man, we are going to have a gooood hunt. I love anything that is new, and killing anything that intends to hurt the thin veil of free will.

Oh, for clarification. We wont leave campus. Not yet. It's not time. Two students went missing, and it's very likely that they left. But consider the Chimera came to us. If those two antagonized it somehow, and went missing because of it, the beast had already eaten them. Why would it come hunting for more? Hope the fence just to get more food? Did the students taste that good? Nah... we're just gonna wander the school. Whatever it was really looking for, it's on campus. We're gonna find it first. Everyone will be asleep, or doing the same.

We didnt give it a chance to lead us anywhere. So we have no leads. But I have a feeling the Rose Garden. It's on our map. Behind the dorms.

PRINCE

He gave a smile to Faezell and put his hands together before putting ine on his own stomach. "Ah thats so sweet...i hope to one day carry a child myself"
He then went to playing with his tail and the glowing strands. When one of the glowing strands fell out he gasped, staring at it in horror.
Prince's ears drooped and he watched as the strand fell into a million sparkling pieces and dissapearing before it reached the floor

"Im...gonna use the restroom" He stood and pouted before moving off on his own, not really needing to use the restroom.
When he lost a glow strand, it means he has been using his ability too much and its almost like a warning to let his body rest. Not only does he lose a small fraction if his power, it slowly takes off parts of his life. Meaning his species ages a lot faster when they use their powers a lot at random.
Prince stood in the hall holding his tail and looking at the glowing strands. Of course there were a lot so he didnt really have much to worry about. Cause if a single strand falls off its half a minute of his life gone. Though it still DID worry him because his human father told him not to us his powers often if he wanted to stay young and healthy. So in his mind he believes he is gonna get old fast, and he wants a long future amd a lot of babies.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Demonhunter Demonhunter

Oh, for clarification. We wont leave campus. Not yet. It's not time. Two students went missing, and it's very likely that they left. But consider the Chimera came to us. If those two antagonized it somehow, and went missing because of it, the beast had already eaten them. Why would it come hunting for more? Hope the fence just to get more food? Did the students taste that good? Nah... we're just gonna wander the school. Whatever it was really looking for, it's on campus. We're gonna find it first. Everyone will be asleep, or doing the same. We didnt give it a chance to lead us anywhere. So we have no leads. But I have a feeling the Rose Garden. It's on our map. Behind the dorms.
Hazel sat back raising a brow at Prince. "Think he's ok?" She asked as he left. "You make some good points. Though keep me off your procreation list." She laughed. "You make home And Rosa Garden, just wanna meet there then? After dark? or like twilight to set the mystery mood?" [div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Demonhunter Demonhunter | Mentioned: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 | Located: Cafeteria [div class="Line" style="margin-bottom:0px;"][/div] [/div]
[/div]

• Mentioned

Hazel
    Isroh
    Prince

Cafeteria

Twilight. Definitely. Will you be joining us for party favors at Dorm Isromore after you go to yours? Lucarah? Nah I like Dorm Isromore better. I'd hope so. A good drink and smoke is the perfect way for people to loosen up and get to know each other better. We'd better hurry, all. I'm sure curfew is gonna kick in soon

Isroh was going to love this dorm set up. Lucamore seemed interesting, rolling with Isroh's incredibly warped sense of humor. "Eh, whatever floats your boat. But if you ever get tired of skirt chasing~..." Isroh winks and clicks his teeth. Why am I like this, Isroh thought to himself. Then he remembered how much fun being obnoxiously profane was. Seems his little friend sliped off to the bathroom, must have really had to take a leak.

Isroh sips on his juice and crosses his legs under the table. Isrohs reasoning for why the chimera came to them struck something in his mind. No one knew the mind of a hungry beast like he did. "If we're the only thing in the area, hopping a fence would be more than expected." Isroh didn't want to reveal the whole 'man eating demon' thing yet, but he was offering some insight on it. I'm down for school wondering. I' down for drinking too. I'll just bring the bottle with us." isroh was going to like these guys already.

DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AgWordSmith AgWordSmith IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Mentioned
Yaboymiller Yaboymiller

Callum looked at the dark skinned man with a confused look on his face as he was noticed by him, what he didn't want to. He sighed lightly with a smirk on his face as he nodded, shyly yet with enough confidence. "Well, please be easy on me. I'm quite new when it comes to fighting with my abilities" he said as he walked backwards while charging his finger tips with electricity to then channel it through his hands, making them gain a faint light blue color.​

• Mentioned

Hazel
    Isroh
    Prince

Cafeteria
    |
    Dorms

Come on, Isroh. Let's go to our dorm and get ready for the night. Remember, beautiful. We're supposed to meet up behind the dorms. But if you want to join the festivities before it's time to go, our dorm is 215. Hope to see you there. With a wink to Hazel and a shoulder pat for Isroh, Faezell left the cafeteria and headed to his dorm. If he had known this would be the last time he saw her, he would have walked her to her dorm to make sure she was safe. But, how could he know?

While on his solo stroll, hands in pockets, a thought crept in his mind... I wonder where the Bubblegum Princess wondered off to. She was drawn by the Chimera... Come to think of it, she wasnt in the Cafeteria or Learning Center either. Huh... guess she must have gone back to her room and crashed. Wonder if she'll sleep walk. Hehehe. Funny. His imagination trailed off to her bumping into walls and falling into him once again. Such an odd girl.

He made it to his room, his things still untouched. Quickly he unpacked everything and tucked it away on his half of the room, then got to work making the 'lavender incense.' One for each of them, including Prince, though he expected the softie would probably tap out early. More for him later

• interacting with: GrimNight GrimNight Mentioned: Kasterine Kasterine
    Before she could answer him she passed out again, getting more feverish. It seemed like a severe version of the flu but to guess would be like to push her onto the road and hope a bus isn't coming to run her over. If Nova was still there she might be able to take the fever down a notch and maybe keep her awake until the nurse came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back