• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Daybreak Institute

You mentioned, in the character sign-up tab, that characters sheets are due June 12th, but it's obviously past that. Does this mean you are no longer accepting characters, or was it a mishap?

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]
You mentioned, in the character sign-up tab, that characters sheets are due June 12th, but it's obviously past that. Does this mean you are no longer accepting characters, or was it a mishap?

[/QUOTE]
It's a date from a previous sheet. It'll be fixed.

There we go. Due by July 29th.

EXTENSIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE. If you want to be in this RP, show me.

PLEASE allow me to join. I will begin work on a character sheet soon and if needed, please let me know if you need a sample of my writing and/or any other details. Super Stoked!

@Mortem

Last edited by a moderator:
Namie said:
PLEASE allow me to join. I will begin work on a character sheet soon and if needed, please let me know if you need a sample of my writing and/or any other details. Super Stoked!

@Mortem
Yeah, it's open so anyone can join. No need for a sample, your sheet will tell me enough.

Fun fact about Ares, he's one of the nicest gods out there. He is often seen as violent and bloodthirsty but he has many positive traits too: like he is the god of city defense, civil order, defense of Olympus, savior of the cities, father of victory, courage and leader of righteous men. He was one of few Olympians who goddess of love Aphrodite slept with him willingly (fulfilling the concept of love and war) and two of their more famous children are love and harmony (Eros and Harmonia). Ares most of the time was in defensive side of war like in Trojan war he defended Trojans passionately;he also was a good father and always protected his children like helping his sons fight Hercules and killing his daughter's rapist. He was also one of the least sexist gods:he is the only male Olympian that never raped a woman, he had long term relationships, and the amazons a tribe of all female warriors which were few females who were not ruled by men were his daughters whom he always supported.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Endergod

Oh thank you for that enlightenment. I do want to represent the side that most know him for, being that of war and massacre, but also having my character being caring and courageous. But should I decide against that, I will keep what you said in mind. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back