• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One piece role play IC(real name tba)

Why the hell was he following this girl? This was the constant question that flowed through his skull as he watched the group of strangers jump off the ledge. He shook his head and was about to turn around, but a small instinct within the back of his head told him to follow them. Finally after a shriek pierced the air and reach his ears he sighed in defeat and marched towards the ledge. Hector had told him of these shrieks and told him it had belonged to the inquicion. Thrash gritted his teeth as he knew he had only caused trouble for his village."Sorry Hector, gonna have to wait with that dish," he mumbled before leaping down to follow the group. He felt the wind flow through his hair and saw the bottom coming fast. He narrowed his eyes to find a place to land and saw the janitor. He mentally sighed and shrugged. "Sorry about this!" he shouted and landed on the janitors rear. He made sure to push off as he landed, but he knew the human cushion was gonna feel it for awhile. Thrash stood up straight and brushed any dust from his pants and shoulders with a bored look. "Thanks," he said and looked to the girl, waiting for her further instructions. He had never met this inquicion, but she seemed what had to be done.

DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 ChazGhost ChazGhost SodaToast SodaToast Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

Last edited:
Jasper gulped as he stared down into the jungle beneath him. Anything but heights. He hoped the others didn't notice the fact that his hands were shaking and that he appeared to be on the verge of throwing up. A strong wave of vertigo threatened to overcome him, but he managed to stand his ground. He readjusted the straps on his pack and stuck the mop inside. It didn't fit completely so the handle stuck out from the top. Ok, just take it slowly. He gently lowered himself into a crouched position with both his hands placed on the stone surface to help him balance. "You can do this..." He muttered to himself. "Just lower yourself down gradually and you'll be on the ground before you kno-"

Suddenly, Jasper was falling. It took him a few seconds to process what had happened. He saw a blur of colors go by followed by a mass of of black fur. Before he even had time to panic, he landed on the dirt with a loud THUD. His face was filled with dirt, his legs sore, and he now had a throbbing headache. He let out a loud groan as he tried to push himself upright. It was at this time, of course, that the swordsman from before decided to land abruptly on Jasper's rump, which was sticking up in the air. Jasper cried out in pain and rolled around on the ground for a few seconds, legs in the air and hands wrapped around bum.

His pain finally subsided after what felt like an eternity and he massaged his rear for the final time before slowly standing up. He was still dazed from...well, everything, but he had enough common sense to give himself a small pat down, checking for any substantial injuries and simultaneously ridding his clothes from all the that had accumulated. He then went over to his pack, and to his relief, everything inside (including the mop) appeared to be undamaged.

Once his brief check-up was complete, Jasper marched over to the clown, his hands were clenched into fists and it was evident that he was angry. "What the hell was that?" He pointed to the performer's pet. "He can't just...just...push me off of a cliff whenever he wants to!" He then turned his attention to the swordsman. Glowering the entire time, he said, "And you! There are bushes and shrubs to land on! My butt is off limits!"

He continued to stare at the two of them before he eventually let out a defeated sigh and returned to massaging his behind when all of a sudden a ear-piercing scream filled the jungle. Jasper immediately covered his ears with his hands, trying to block out the horrendous noise with little success. His face was scrunched up in agony as he ran and crouched behind a bush, as if a physical obstacle would help. When the scream finally died down, Jasper looked over to the girl from before and he noticed that, although her mouth was moving, he couldn't hear anything she was saying and a dull ringing sound filled his head. He immediately began to panic and started waving his hands at the others, trying to get their attention. The girl was obviously saying something of importance as her facial expressions revealed her determination and the attention of the others were all focused on her. After a few seconds, the ringing sound gradually began to fade away. It was still difficult to determine what the girl was saying, but he knew it would only be a matter of time before his hearing returned.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Joker987 Joker987 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Chester's fall wasn't a nice one. He luckly landed in the bushes but with his box ending up on top of him. "...I should look before I leap..." Chester said himself as Jasper and the others landed. When in the air Coal used Jasper to jump off of to then landed in a tree nearby. Jasper then yelled at Chester as Coal calmly watch from the tree. "He's not a pet, he's my friend and manger. He thinks for himself so if you have a problem with his action bring it up with him" Chester said pointing to Coal in his tree.

When the screaming happened Chester was able to cover his ear in time but poor Coal was hurt by the loudness of screams as he tried to cover his own ears. Then the strange women from before started talking again and told them they need to hold there breath because some one was coming for them. As before with jumping off the edge Chester quickly began holding his breath, with being a performer he could do it for a while. Coal on the other hand was in the tree rubbing his ears to make them feel better.
SodaToast SodaToast Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Joker987 Joker987 DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17

Kariah fell onto the bushes below. The young woman knew she could have found away to avoid bush but she much rather preferred not breaking her a heel on her expensive shoes. She had spent a lot of loot on these things and to ruin them now would put the girl in a sour mood. Not only did they cost a considerable amount, they were also her only pair. Kariah figured if they were to get damaged she could always take them to a tailor. Though if the heel were to break off, getting them fixed would cost almost the same as a whole new pair. The girl made a mental note to go shopping once this was over.

Quickly making her way out the bush, she counted her guns. All six were resting in their holsters. Kariah watched as the last person dropped from above. It was the girl who had told them about the Inquisition. Kariah wasn't much for the law so the girl had done her a favor. The silver haired young lady was becoming increasingly curious about this girls identity. She opened her mouth to ask the girl her name but then then the screaming started. Instinctively Kariah's hands went to the two pistols on each of her thighs. What's going on? She thought. Is this a trap? No. Can't be. I don't sense any malice from her. Then the girl started talking hut Kariah couldn't make out anything she was saying. All she could do was wait till the screaming stopped.

Situation: The inquisition
Time of day: Mid day
Outcome: Rolls failed to prevent detection

07iC3Fc.png
Addy was overcome with a sense of dejavu, as she stood amongst her potential recruits. Each one of them had in fact showed a semblance of promise, with how they carried themselves and their altert mindedness. A simple touch had caused the fellow with the mop to react defensively almost as if it was ingrained within him. However as things stood now, he was completely out of reach, just as others have in the past. The call of the damned, better known by the islanders as llamada de los condenados, was enough to bring down even the toughest of warriors. Her hand caressed her cheek out of habit, to feel the blood trickling from her ear. A grim reminder of what was to come if the inquisición got their hands on them. Her hand instinctively reached for her blade, momentarily drowning out the worried concerns from the swordsman who had caused this situation. "Don't be thanking me yet".

59e14f89b833407be0b94a3f71104e7025d958aa_hq.gif
1034266_o7666.jpg
As the escapees were in disarray, the man who was punted into a nearby wall slowly picked himself off the ground, patting the dust from his clothing with a sneer upon his face. " God damn fucking vangina shi-t putah horez idiot fuck tards. When i git my hands on that fuck boy I'ma gonna strangle him and and---". His tirade was cut rather short by the sound of rapid galloping, which was closing in on him fast. He took a few steps out, to see a band of cloaked riders bearing down upon him. As they were doing so, their swords were drawn, each one taking pot shots on eachother. Each clash of their rusted blades sent powerful shockwaves which shattered glass and occasionally tore the ground beneath asunder.

The pissed off clown snapped his fingers, causing the horsemen to pause abruptly. Each of them hastily yanking the reigns of their horses, causing them to fumble amongst themselves. A few even crashed into eachother and fell to the ground with immense force. Regardless each rider sheathed their blades and saluted him. Even the horses stood on straight up on their hind legs and showed respect to the disgruntled clown. " Knock it off you fuckers. Over that ledge there's a bunch of bastards I want you catch. Don't kill them or I'll fucking send you to the spend the festival in davy jone's lockah. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR"? The riders and their steeds nodded vehmently and ran toward a few steps before realizing they didn't know where they were going. The clown would reach into his jacket and pull out a lone flare, which let out a loud hissing noise as it lit up. He took a step back and hurled it over the edge, toward our heroes. "and no fucking screaming. That shit hurts my ears plebs".

jYzU4dJ.png
Before Addy could decide if she was going to make a move or not, the sound of a military grade flare caught her attention. As it fell to the floor, she knew that no matter what she did, the inquisición were due any moment now. She tossed a rock at the clown's noggin to gain his attention."Prepare for battle, the guy we beat up earlier is the brother of the shichibukai who controls this island. He already recovered it seems". She took a deep breath and allowed the situation at hand to sink in. " I hope that moment of unbridled anger was worth it", she said looking toward the swordsman, with a fatigued tone. She reached down and pulled jasper up, giving him a slap to bring him back to his senses. To Kariah she clapped her hands and gestured up to the cliff they just leapt from. The sounds of their pursuers grew nearer by the moment, though they did not scream once more, the sound of their steeds hooves destroying the stone beneath them was akin to jackhammers with each step.

-----Gm info-----
  • The inquisición possess crude forms of conquering king and kenbushokou haki.
  • They are blind
  • They are Tier 4 opponents. We need 19/20 rolls to defend and attack them.
  • There is no instant kill mechanic associated with these fellows
DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 SodaToast SodaToast Joker987 Joker987 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Jasper sighed in relief as the piercing scream finally silenced itself. He attempted to walk but, after a few steps, his head was already back to feeling woozy. He leaned against a nearby tree and placed his hands on his knees, feeling oddly out of breath. He blinked a couple of times and gently massaged his temple before sliding down onto the ground. Everything is sore. If only I took my time scaling down the drop instead of... He was once again reminded of his unfortunate plummet onto the jungle floor and he returned to glaring at the rabbit, who was sitting atop a tree.

Jasper's eyelids felt unusually heavy, and, in his seated position at the stump of the tree, he was almost about to slip into a nap when movement in front of him caught his half-closed eyes. He casually lifted his head up and noticed that the girl, the one who had caused all this, had her hand out towards him. Jasper sat there for a moment, considering his options. She seems like she knows what she's doing...I suppose. Besides, I'd rather avoid trouble if I can. He grunted as he stuck out his own hand and grasped hers, feeling himself getting pulled up by unexpected strength. He leaned down to pick up his bag when he was suddenly felt a sharp stinging pain in the side of his face. Stumbling to the side, he stood up straight, ready to retaliate, but noticed that the girl had already left him and was heading towards one of the strangers before. Jasper massaged his jaw and muttered beneath his breath in a sarcastic tone, "Very much appreciated."

Jasper lifted his bag from off of the ground and swung it over his shoulder before heading over to the others. As he was walking over, he noticed a loud hissing sound increasing in volume. Suddenly, a flare fell from above, its smoke trail leading back up to the ledge. Jasper looked over to the girl and, with one look at the expression on her face, he knew that things were going to get troublesome. Seconds after the flare, the loud, cracking sounds of hoofs striking stone disrupted the hissing sound. Jasper winced and immediately retrieved his mop from his bag. He rushed over to the girl and the stranger she was attending and turned his back towards the ledge from where they fell. Already, he was beginning to feel nervous and sweat had already began to condense on his forehead. He hastily wiped it off with his sleeve and readjusted his footing before giving his head a quick shake. Just...stay calm, Jasper thought to himself as he prepared for the worst.

Chester was trying to get Coal out of the tree to help calm him down, still holding his breath for no reason at this point. After start gasp for air as the strange girl said they needed to prepare for battle. "Who are we fighting... Wait a second... Why did I jump of a cliff if didn't do anything..." Chester said to himself trying to figure out how he go this point. He then began to hear the hooves of the horses running on stone come there way. "Are the people ridding horse coming our the ones we are fighting?" Chester asked still working out what currently happening. "Coal's right, I need to stop following random people into random places..."
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Joker987 Joker987 SodaToast SodaToast

Kariah instantly regretted following the strange woman down that cliff once the girl broke her train of thought and gestured upwards. She should've made like a magician and vanished. She cursed the fact that she almost instantly trusted other women. Now some horsemen came charging down the cliff. She was no fool. Kariah knew they were way out of her league. She tsk Whatever. She thought. The girl knew she wouldn't be able to escape but being captured was not an option. The silver haired girl would rather die than go through that being held prisoner again.

That thought was all it took for Kariah to react. Her arms moved for her pistols located on her thighs as she spun on the balls of her feet, crouching. Then within a second her pistols where out. She fired barrage of bullets. Not at the horsemen but the horses. She'd hope to at least dismount the men on their decent. However, Kariah did not take into consideration that the horses sported formidable armor. Still the horses moved with great speed down that cliff. It had dawned on her just how powerless she was in this situation. It felt just like that day. Once again she couldn't do anything. Gritting her teeth, she stood upright and firing bullets at the closet of the horsemen. She saw the bullets bounce of the armor harmlessly yet still the girl fired. Until the pistols ran out of ammunition. She quickly holstered the guns then snatched the two on her hips. Again she let off a fury of bullets in vain. At this moment Kariah was reacting purely to the thought of not being captured as he yelled out in anger and fear. Everything else around her had been blocked from her vision the moment she saw the horsemen. Now it was only her and them.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy
Joker987 Joker987
SodaToast SodaToast
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back