• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

Once she was done she looked at law with tears in her eyes as she was glad to see him in one piece and that it was just a dream. She goes over to him crying miserably and threw herself at him. " Law-chan.. Don't end up like me...please... " She said referring to herself when she was a slave.

When Zoro saw this a serious look appeared on his face. " You rest up I'll go and see what's wrong " he said as he soon goes to check on his little samurais, so he could hendle the situation.

Law smiled and let her hug him..He hugged her back gently shhing her. "Shhhhh,they cant take me alive if they do that to me..and besides." He said teasingly showing the wedding ring "Nobody gives me orders but the woman who i married willingly.And i wonder who that is?" He hoped that would get her flustered a little.

When the kids saw their father aura they were nervous which fed the demon leeching off of them but when it saw asura it freaked out a bit. "its dad..." Martyn said and jr shook. "Were in for it now..we mesed up his technique again." in Melodys dream she was sadly putting the maps away thinking her father didnt like them and was about to throw away her birthday dance slippers. "I guess ill never dance for father if father isnt there.."

Oniyuri calmed down and looked up at law as he shows her the wedding trying to tease her, saying that. A light blush appeared on her face as she pointed at herself, her tail swings behind her slowly " me? " She said rather shyly.

When Zoro saw his childern being negative about themselves. He walked up to the boys crossing his arms over his chest as he stared down at them " what are you two up to huh? " In Melody's case zoro felt a bit upset that she would give up that easily. She is his child and his children are not suppose to think like that." Hey, why are you putting those away?". Zoro asked standing behind his daughter.

Law nods and kisses her knuckles "And who did i dote on for 9 months like a butler to a servant giving the best primes and sirloins making sure they were the perfect cuts to be edible for her mouth? Who is the reason i felt stronger by being soft?" he smiled seeing her tail wag faster. to be honest he loved this side of her.

the boys got sad "Were sorry papa we cant live up to the honor of your name!" "Y-yeah we try so hard to win but we keep losing.." they never knew zoro lost before cause they saw him as a big hero. Melody gasped and looked and she was upset she huffed "Y-you never came to the princess dance recital..or the art show..i praticed so hard for you so i knew you would show your secret smile..but you werent there.." she had rights to be angry and was just over reacting "so i thought it was your way of saying you dont approve of them so i was gonna throw them away." then the kids saw anger but they were scared and confused..they thought their dad would be mad cause of the hobbies and the fact their failing..not that their giving up...

" thank you for all your help law-chan back then... I really loved those times, you know? You would spend more time with me rather then being lock up in your office " Oniyuri smiled as she laid her head against his chest as she leaned against him but sighed before turning her back to him as she lifted up her pajama's shirt Abit showing him the symbol that the celestial dragons embedded on her skin " I want to get rid of this thing...what will the kids think if they found out everything about me "

Zoro went over to his daughter and took her slippers from her before she could put them away as he sighs. He seem a big frustrated by this whole situation honestly, he didn't know how a parent is suppose to act in situations like this since he didn't had any parents. Zoro sat down before calming down a bit so he won't scare the kids. " Come here.." he calls them all to sit infront of them as he kept hold those dance slippers in his hands. " I've probably told you about this a thousand time when you three were little but I suppose you didn't understand back then but let me tell you three about something ... Did you know I've lost to a single person a more then two thousand times.." he bluntly exposes one of his secrets to his children that he hasn't told anyone yet other then his sensei.

the kids gasped thinking this was a bluff but melody was about to cry. Melody shook her head thinking her daddy was joking but saw the look in his eyes..he wasnt joking. "Whoo.. we can kick their butt!" they said in unison their fire buring on a word that their mother was against. revenge. if revenge has to be done it shouldnt be blood on their hands.. they have brains for a reason. kiri glared at them and they instantly shutted up letting their father tell storytime "Sorry mama we forgot you dont like bad energy."

law looked at the tattoo and showed her donflamingo tattoo. "The same they see mee.. we are surviors and escaped bad situations.. the best i can do is get an artist to help you make somthing to blend around it . to make it look like a story and look."He showed her his ring arm and in it..was their wedding dates and a white wolf howling at the heart pirates logo and was wearing a cute collar. He looked away blushing. "yeah..."

" alright cool down, there's no need for that. " he said rather sternly as he waved his hand up and down, telling them to settle down. He then pulls out wado ichimonji and held it in his lap. " When I was your age I used to travel on my own, trained, challenged, defeated and took over dojos as I went on. That's until I stumbled across a village called shimotsuki, where I challenged my masters dojo and surprisingly I got defeated by someone by a single blow but I never gave up and challenged again and again and again... though the outcome never changed, that person always won and I...well.. lost many countless of times. " He chuckled at the last part with a hint of a sad smile on his face then a serious look appeared on his face as he held wado ichimonji in his hands" That swordsman was the daughter of my sensei, Her name was kuina. "

Oniyuri gasped looking at the tattoo he showed her, she looked at him as he tells her they are survivors and indeed he was right they had gotten themselves out of many deadly situations, even went against one of the most ruthless shichibukai of them all. Her mouth remain opened when he showed her the arm ring as a blush appeared on her face.

melodys eyes sparkle "Thats my middle name!" she said excited and kiri looked over smiling knowing zoros wish of keeping his friend alive was in his cheerful daughter. Junior then asked "B-but what about mama? Didnt you meet mama there too.." "Dont rush your father on the story Junior.." Kiri noted making junior shut up making them listen and Melody got excited "Was she cool?" Melody asked excited. And kiri smiled but knew not to be jealous. she used to be before but she knows they were only friends..family even..in zoros eyes kiri is the romantic fire in his heart and his kids she helped him bare are the sparks that will flame the world.
~
Law smiled and kisses her cheek "Want me to design one for you?Ill make sure it shows youre true feelings about us as a whole.." He blushed and looked away "Gah look at me..your e making me say mushy stuff again.." He knows she loves it when he gets mushy. and then noticed a wolf pup tail at the doorway. "One of them cant sleep it seems.

Zoro had smiled sightly at his cheery little daughter. He had come to like the sight of his own children quiet alot actually, before having them he had never even thought about starting a family of his own. He had reached his hand out to Melody as he messed with Melody's hairs, ruffling them a bit. Zoro looked over at his son as he asked about if he meet his mother there too. Zoro scratched the back of his head when he remembered what used to happen when ever he would come back after hanging out with Kiri. He got teased by kuina the whole day. Zoro hummed when Melody asked him a question out of excitement." Well yes she was really strong, despite the fact that she was a girl. This was the swords she used in one of our matches, it belonged to her family and now I have it so I can fullfil her dream along with mines, I promised her. she wanted to be great swords but...she died. " There was a hint of sadness on his face even though he had a tough look on his face.

Oniyuri smiled when he kissed her cheek, a little blush appeared on her face when law asked to design one for her as well. She giggled when he said that " well I like it when you act all mushy once in a while " she said with a shy smile on her face before getting on her tippy toes and place a peck on his cheek but hummed when he told her that one of the kids might be up. She turned and goes to look " but we tucked them in bed. They were asleep. " She mumbles before opening the door slowly to poke her head out to see who's awake.

melody frowned and kiri smiled "But theres a reason he convinced me to give you her name as a middle Melody.. He sees her in you..well a piece of her..kinda like a blessing..and one day when your older and ready.. Daddy will let you have her sword.." Melodys eyes sparkled with determination not wanting to fail her father. and the boys looked at their dad waiting to hear more stories but were obviously tured and kiri tried to round them up. "Alright back ro postive dreamland for you three.." "nuuuuu one more storyyy" they sleepishly whines. and she sighs in relief looking at zoro smiling. "We make a good team dont we?" she said weakishly smiling

There stood lami at the door crying holding a bear. "Mommy...i had a dream that daddy was taken away..c-can i sleep with you and daddy for the night." welp there goes spooning for the night..he didnt care cause it was baby girl and nodded at Oni to let her in.

Zoro chuckled when he saw the frown on Melody's face until Kiri explained how they end up naming her. " Once I become a master swordsman, I'm going to pass wado ichimonji to you. So you promise me to become really strong okay?" He patted on top of Melody's green hairs. He looked a bit sleepy but when Kiri told the kids to head back they started whining wanting to heard more stories. " More stories huh? " He said suppressing his yawn. He looked at Kiri with a sleepy smile on his face " well i hope so " he said before leaning against her shoulder.

When oniyuri saw lami crying like that it reminded her of the dream she had about law and ears flopped back. " Why not sweetie, you can sleep with us. Mama and Papa with protect you from those dad dreams " she said after picking her up and walked inside back to law. She nuzzled the little girl hoping that she would stop crying.

the next morning kiri allowed the children to get some survival lessons with their father. "YAY SURVIVAL LESSONS!" they said in unison and kiri sighs when cleaning some of their clothes. "Just be careful!" Kiri called out. Then the kids and kiri heard a scream and looked in that direction. "Papa...i heard a girl screaming in that direction.." Junior said looking at the wastelands. "Me too and i smell gross pirates and..." the kids got excited "UNCLE LUFFY!UNCLE LUFFY FOUND US!" Kiri sighed in relief realizing they were found finally.

Also that morning, Law stole food from the Beasts Pirates' farm. Was he against it, maybe. Did his family and crew need the food. Most defiantly. He began cooking steak an eggs and knew he would have wolf pups and a wolf mother staring him down. "Family awake in 5.....4....3....2.....1" hears a clatter of plates and silverware "Ah i see some sleepy brains are awake." Law teased over the childish chanting of "FOOOD FOOOD FOOD"

" alright be careful now. We might be safe here but it doesn't mean we're out of danger. We're still in an enemy's territory" Zoro tried to keep them from run off out of excitement. He looked around at wastelands where they were camping at that's when they heard the voice of a girl at some distance but was shocked when the kids said that luffy is finally here followed by some of kaidou's men. " Hide somewhere. I'll go and see what's going on. " He said before taking off towards where they heard the screaming.

-x-

Oniyuri yawned rubbing her eyes as she walked on to her little family making a ruckus. " Good morning everyone " she greeted before walking up to law who was making breakfast and hugged him from behind lazily before looking at what he was trying to make. " oh...I didn't know you could cook too " oniyuri looked at the steak with a sparkle in her eyes. " Wait...this is not poisonous. " She said as she can tell that by the scent. "where did you manage get all this in the first place? every animal out here is poisonous. " She was in awe looking up at him throwing questions at him first thing in the morning.

The kids nod going to hide in some bushes. Their eyes glowing in awe watching their father in action. Luffy was with tama at the time and they saw a woman being chased by some Beasts Pirates, only for the pirates to be cut down by someone. Luffy saw that the attacker was in fact Zoro, and quickly went to reunite with his crewmate. "ZOROOOOOOO IM SO GLAD WE FOUND YOU!" He said hugging his friend. "Wheres the kids? I thought they never separate from you." Then he heard ...kitten like crying..."LET US GO LET US GO!" the kids cried trying to bite at the men. But the kids began shaking seeing a man walk over. "Hmmm so these are one of the celestial star children of the cat..Someone would in interested in meeting you.." He then threw the children IN A SACK and handed them to one of the pirates. "Hand this to Kaido.. He would be VERY interested in their marks..Do not worry about your escape.. the cards are in your favor."

law just chuckles..."Lets say ill do whatever it takes to make sure my family is happy also that runt proved useful with locating what farms were safe and what wasnt. Turns out there was only one farm that wasnt toxic...which was.. ironic.." He put the food on the table and smiled as his kids and crew ate. "Thanks daddy" the kids said in unison. and law looked at the rookie "Rookie.." he said in a cold tone. "Did you name the poison yet?"

Zoro grinned when he found his captain as he was happy to see him after a long while but he was also concerned about the children who were hiding. At luffy's question Zoro turned look back and his eyes widen when he saw a man picking up and shoving three little kittens in a sack... They weren't just some kittens. They were his children. He couldn't just stand there and watch so he clenched his teeth and launched forward in full speed and slashed the man who dared to touched his children before charging at the one of the supernovas hawkins who told the other henchmen to pass them on to kaidou who would be interested in these kids. " I don't give a damn about that! You DARED to touched MY kids and I will NOT tolerate that!"

-x-

Oniyuri looked at the rookie when law mentioned him as he was useful for gathering info on the food. Poor guy looked drained and worked to the bones..well that's what he gets for almost poisoning her but then again he still a part of the crew now she felt kinda bad for him. the raven haired boy just looked at law with bags under his eyes it seems that he had not slept the whole night. " Poison? What poison? " He asked cluelessly. Oni blinked before serving him with food as well cause he looked like he was going to pass out if he wouldn't get a bite to eat. " Here eat I am only being nice to you because your a part of the crew now and you look like you're half dead. " she huffed before heading back to law's side.

Law sighed and looked at him "You heard my wife.. eat..and im sorry for dragging you to the bone..you were punished enough.." Law said still grumpy but eats calmly. Then he saw When Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin Scurry into the kitchen "CAPTIAN WE HAVE NEWS OF THE STRAWHATS..." "And there is my migraine.." Law said annoyed but his smile said otherwise. "Speak.." "We saw Luffy and Zoro in the wastelands battling basil and they might go into one of the towns." Law looked at them worried about them FOR ONCE and sighed. "Okay...were going after them..we can get some disguises on the way. "Then he looked at the pups "You can come too. Bout time you pulled your weight around this ship."

Basil looked at Zoro smiling "Ah these are yours..." He gently dropped them and they began to scatter back to another bush. " I believe you and these ...flea infested felines... have 19% chance of surviving Wano by the end of the month." "Who are you calling flea infested you scarecrow!" "Junior shut it! let daddy do the talking!" "For once melody is right junior..shut up.." then they saw the pretty sheath of nidai kitetsu in front of them and remembering what their parents told them about cursed weapons grabbed the sack that their dad tore up and gently grabbed it and wrapped it up and brought it to the bush.

A look of disbelief appeared on his face hearing law apologize like. " R-Really? I can eat with you guys?" He said a which oniyuri shrugged. " We can take that back if you got used to eating bread- " " No! I'll take it! Thank you! " He started to eat when the other three ran up to them being all noisey. Oni was surprised at hearing the news and immediately looked at law with a worried look on her face. " I thought we were suppose to be stealthy. Those guys will attract too much attention. W-what if kaidou hears about this?" She has never seen kaidou but after hearing about rumors surrounding him, fear settled in.

-x-

Zoro was about to respond back but was caught off guard when a komainu grabbed luffy and Zoro and started to run ahead hoping to escape and get help for the sick girl who was with them. " O-Oi! I need to make sure the kids are safe! " Zoro shouted at the whining komainu. Out of frustration he told kiri about what just happened through the haki that he and his wife shared. ' kiri you have to get here and take the kids somewhere safe kaidou's men are after me and luffy here. ' Zoro looked at the little girl who luffy was protecting from the beast pirates lackeys. " That brat doesn't look in a good shape at all " he said touching the girls forehead that was burning.

At okebore town Tsuru offered to repay them for helping her by taking them to her tea house and brewing an herb to cure Tama. The tirls then sensed a holy presence and saw kittens wioth a werid cloth and their mother carrying them one by one into the building. all of them mewing that they were hungry and scared "I know little ones but i smelled your father in this direction.If hes here we can calm all of you down.." A woman was just about to sweep them away until melody transformed 1st and ran to zoro "DADDY!" she hugged him and was crying "Daddy that was scary! why would the broomstick man want us.." then the boys transformed and nodded wanting to know that too. Kiri grabbing the broom and glaring at the gat woman showing she wasnt in the mood and she was hangry. "Tea...food...now.." she ordered and the woman obliged in a panic "Y-yes princess of course!"

On the way to Bakura Town, Bepo ate some fish from the polluted river and got sick, causing some delay to Law's group. "Hmm just as i thought the farmlands where we got the food were fine but here its disgusting..." Then he looked at the rookie.. "Rookie you got an empty vial? I need samples of this water.. I'm trusting you to see what's in it." Shachi then ran over "LAW! Basil Hawkins IS approaching the town and there's a fire!"Law groaned "Damn it today just..isnt our day..Kids go with uncle beepo and hide somewhere good. me and mommy and the others are gonna have to have an adult chat." Then he looked over at the skittishpanther. "That includes you rookie."

Zoro sighed in relief at loosing the sight of hawkins and the other lackeys he was with. " I don't think we're going to be safe for long. Kinemon already told us to be hidden but now this..." He stopped at hearing melody as he saw her running towards and hugged him while crying. " Hey you all shouldn't be here. Kaidou's men are after us. " He said worriedly looking towards the boys and kiri as he held melody hoping that she would stop crying. He noticed the change in kiri's mood as she seem angry " what's the matter with you women? " He asked rather nonchalantly.

-x-

Shouya nodded as law gave him an order to take a sample of the water. He wasn't so sure about the idea of getting tied up in some matters with a literal EMPEROR.. because he did not wanted to DIE! So when law told the kids to go hide with bepo so he and other others including him go over and see what was happening, he started to sweat bullets. " No thanks I-i'll just take samples and stay safe rather then getting killed by a dang yonko " Oniyuri gave him a creepy glared that she learnt from being with law all the time. " Oh so you want to stay safe and serve as our emergency food?" At which the raven head shrunk. " What does that suppose to mean!? Alright I'll go!"

-x-

Meanwhile all hell was break loose Zoko and his daughter were just basking in the sunlight on the beach as if they didn't have nothing to worry about.

"Im cranky we haven't had breakfast.....and i don't care. were a family and we fight together" she said between breaths and gently takes the tea given. "And before you say anything honey, there was nowhere to hide but where you were. This whole damn place reeked of poison and i don't want the babies near it. " Then she blinked seeing a familliar friend and they did the same. "Wait...do my eyes deceive me?" "Kiri senpai?" Kiri then instantly got cheery and hugged the woman "KIKU! THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE I TRIED WRITING TO YOU!" "I never got your messages i should had known this is the same zoro you wed." Luffy gave a ..wth..look and kiri looked over "Me and Kiku went to dancing school together before i got shoved into the tower!" Kiku laughed " I see you lost your crane fee-ow!" Kiki laughed teasingly as she got playfully punched "It was not that bad!" Then they heard "IM CUREDDD!" in the distance and the children going over to see who said that. "Oh that was Tama my student.." Kiri saw how to hurt Zoro was and Kiku being respectful let her friend bandage her husbands wounds. while teasing her "Soo this was your lost samurai?" "Kiku...not now...but...yes.." "Oh to think you under exaggerated on a few things." "I was like 13 Kiku when i left to come back to dance school! I was surprised myself when I saw how much of a man he became.." Kiku giggled seeing her friend in a blushing mess. After hearing Tsuru's story about Okobore Town, Kiri heard something and along with Zoro Tsuru from an arrow fired by the gifter Batman. As Zoro deflected more arrows, Tama and the kittens was abducted by Gazelleman. "TAMA!" "THE BABIES!"

Ammy walked over and nuzzled her mate. "Dear i know you and luna are 'supervising the repairs..' however i do believe were gonna be in a bit of a situation..and in my state.."she hinted reffering to her having his pups.. "I dont believe i can fight here.." Yomi walked over with dragonlings "Miss Ammy.. i did a tea reading... if we are not careful..by the end of this month...someone might die.."

Zoro nodded as she explained that there wasn't anywhere to hide back then so they had no choice but to go with him. He couldn't blame her for worrying too much about their kids as there were poisonous rivers and animals that roam around the area. But he knows she would keep em safe from dangers. " Huh? So you two know each other? " He asked in a curious tone as she explained to them that she and okiku used to go to the same dancing school. " Well I don't remember seeing you before" he started to ponder at that but he lets out a huff when kiri's friend started to tease the two. Zoro flinched as he sensed danger and in just a blink of an eye he up and defending the women and luffy from the sudden attack from a bat gifter. " Oi, stop right there!? " He shouted at gazelle gifter and tried to go after him but the batman had him busy raining him down with arrows which he kept deflecting.

-x-

Zoko stretched his limbs, straighten out as he then looked up at his wife " Well no biggie you just need to rest. My crew and I'll be the one taking care of all the fighting." He sat up when yomi walked to him. " tea reading? What's that? " He asked like curious man child he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiri began going into mama mode chasing after them and Kiku grabbed her put her on Komachiyo and along with luffy held her down "HE... Hee took our.." "Kiri kiri its okay... We will get them back.. just breathe.." Kiku helped kiri calm down. "We just took our eyes off them..f-for a moment.." "I know i know and they were safe.. they were protected by us and were gonna play with Tama.. We didnt expect this.. its not your fault okay..Now.." She slapped kiri to snap her out of it. "Listen. by the looks of their direction they are going to Bakura town.That is where Holdem is. And he is an asshole.He will torture if not kill them if he doesn't get the information If you want your babies just as much as i want Tama back..I need to see the primadonna that owned the deadly celestial stage..cause were gonna go in there..kick his ass.. and get the kids." "You...havent slapped me that hard since we were kids.." "You needed it.Where ever you were it made you as soft as a panda bear." The girls stared and then kiri smirked "Alright..you wanna see that primadona?" Kiku nodded. "Well youre gonna see her alright as a mother.." "THATS MY SISTER!" and with that they booked it.

"OUR crew." Ammy growled reminding him on who he fused with and looked at Yomi. "Speak and..." she pointed to her hair and yomi blushed getting one of her fiesty dragonlings out of her hair and they began squirming like little land sharks to their father. "Yes i dabble in tea readings for curiosity. and i do the research and try to confirm my theories.. and i do believe that.. someone...might die at the end of the month if we are not careful.." Ammy nodded "Understood. we will take your words to heart." She then saw the fiestier dragonlings trying to 'bite' uncle zokos tail.

Zoro went along with them as well as he wanted to save the kids before something bad happens and he will not have mercy on anyone if his family got hurt. " I need to fine some place safe enough to hide the kids. " He said to himself. the gifter easily dodged or wasn't effected by his sword slashes. " Why isn't he dead already. " He huffed as looked at two behind him . " Hey you two get serious. The kids lives are at stake here " he said sternly in a serious tone in his voice hoping that kiri would calm down.

-x-

" Yes ma'am " Zoko answered, sweating bullets at her growl. This women is not to be mess with...he thought to himself as luna smirked an pinched on her father's cheek. " Hehe dad is scared of momma " she chimed at which Zoko just lightly swatted her hand off. He got serious as yomi told that someone might die in a month. " Then we just have to be careful and on guard- agh!? Oi!? " He turned his head to look at the dragonling chewing on his tail. Takeo walked up to them with a serious look on his face." Hey, cap'n that strawhat boy and your look alike have started causing a havoc already. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back