• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: Cutting Dawn Roleplay

1668549665144.png

Captain - Caria - Rurnur Rurnur

Navigator - Huang Glauert - Naburius Naburius

Cook - Liam - Acethekidd Acethekidd

Doctor - Shun Yijun - Horror Horror

Historian - Demetria Vos Glavus - PlusUltra PlusUltra

Shipwright - Gabriel - Spiderverse Spiderverse

Musician - R.J - EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

~

The cerulean blue waves of the grand line crashed against the hull of Floating Tiger as the Terror Pirates made their way to the first leg of their long adventure ahead. The weather was favorable, clear skies save a few whisps of white clouds that sailed overhead and not a hint of rain. It had been a whole three consecutive days of travel along these waters. The last land seen was the Twin Cape after riding Reverse Mountain to the starting line of the greatest race known to any pirate: the hunt for the famous One Piece.

The Floating Tiger crested above each wave with a stern determination. Its figurehead, a tiger with its teethe bared for enemies to see, scared away any unfavorable weather almost as well as the Terror Pirate's navigator could. The crew's vessel, a newly christened ship on its maiden voyage about sea, was a beautiful masterwork of oak and cedar that boasted an intensity ironic to its size as a caravel. Each of the sails unfurled to let the ship cruise at full speed, the black sails that forewarned the world that this was a pirate ship had on them a Jolly Roger: a beast's skull with feathers instead of crossbones.

This crew of beasts, assembled from all pockets of the South and East blues and the Grand Line itself, were to begin their true adventures. What tales would arise of their exploits? What adventures would they go on? Time could only tell as to how and if this crew, unlike countless before them, could truly weather the conditions of the Grand Line and stand to claim its bounty.

The needle of the log pose ticked incorrigibly, a sign that land was just ahead. A land mass appeared not but a few hours away. The dim speck on the blue, serene horizon grew not just in size but brightness as the light of day began to fade with the Floating Tiger's approach. As dusk set in, darkness beginning to fall and the blue waves of the Grand Line turning inky black with night's appearance, the island bloomed in a chorus of brilliant white, pink, blue, yellow and red neon light. Now entering the bay, the crew could behold a fairly small island packed to the brim with an immeasurable number of amusements. Roller Coasters surged and roared as they rounded their course about the expanse, crowds formed a dull incomprehensible din of conversation, yelling and cheers. Tall towers dropped at break necks speeds carriages of passengers that fell out of sight behind a large, pastel colored concrete wall the surrounded the perimeter of the joy and amusement the park held inside.

The bay of the area, like a mouth closing around its meal, docked an incredible amount of pirate vessels that tethered themselves to a shabby boardwalk adjacent to the park's main entrance. Pirates of all sizes and shapes congregated about the entrance area and flooded into the park proper past wide open wooden gates that stood about 30 feet high. The gates had adorning their top a giant clown with a bald, white head, scarlet red makeup painting its lips and eyes and a blue costume jumpsuit with white balls at the collar. Only its shoulders and above were presented, the rest of its body hidden while its arms stretched wide to welcome guests with a fiendish looking smile.

Below its body was a giant white wooden sign adorning the arch above the wooden gates. Painted on it in a number of pastel, bright interchanging colors read the name of the Island the Terror Pirates were to brave first:

WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF PLEASURE!

What will the crew decide to do?

Last edited:
"Pleasure!? I thought we came here to dish out some pain!" The ship's captain exclaimed in frustration, crossing her arms in an exaggerated display. She was perched comfortably atop the crows nest, observing this new landscape with keen eyes. Now squinting with a cocked brow at the gates absurd decoration, noting the fierce bright colors, a symbol of power and a threatening aura in the true wilds of the world. Caria's own bright crest of red hair fluttered dramatically in the wind as she leapt from her position on high. One might fear that a crater would form under her landing position due to the sheer size of her, but there was nought but a loud booming thud and minor explosion of dust particles as she appeared in a crouching position. "You didn't bring us on the easiest route on purpose, did ya..?" She said while waving away the dust and extending her legs to their full height, just enough to cock her head smugly down toward Huang, sending a teasing grin in his direction. "Didn't you promise me a storm!?" Her voiced raised and she enclosed on him, playfully ducking and darting out of his view to gauge a reaction. "No matter! We'll just have to make our own. Or something." She placed a fist in her palm and nodded, knowing full well she had no plans in particular. Naburius Naburius

Hearing the crowds combined cries of joy in this place seemed like something of a parody at first, taking her mind back far to old memories of fierce battles in that arena. The crowds earnest cries for combat of the highest caliber. In comparison, this could only be a joke. Going to fetch her weapon, Caria traced a finger along it's golden alloy exterior, every scratch, dent and stain representing a fight fought to it's greatest potential, either in her own hands or it's previous owners. But before she became too sentimental, the Captain spied another who was well acquainted with their weaponry, likely somewhere in the darker recesses of the ship. "You must be as excited as I am, Demi!" She appeared before Demetria and her swords, bearing a smile that didn't reach her eyes just yet. "Island of pleasure, they call it. I'm imagining you're calling first on the roller coaster, or maybe something a little less intense to start with." Caria chuckled, bringing her axe up off the ground and giving it spin, eventually coming to rest on her shoulders. "At least, I can trust you not to let your guard down! I however, will be doing just that." PlusUltra PlusUltra

"All things considered, nice work! Looks like the Grand Line's gonna be cinch." Caria suddenly towered over Gabriel the shipwright, placing a warm hand on their shoulder and giving a thumbs up with the other arm. There was a certain kinship she shared with the shipwright, and Caria was rather pleased to be able to trust their journey to them. "I knew I was lucky to find you! Now just cause it seems fine here, don't go letting our boat, or yourself mind you- go missing!" She laughed loudly, but with a tinge of seriousness to her expression. Spiderverse Spiderverse

Taking her place by the mast to rest a moment, she slammed her heels into the ship deck and stretched her calves for what seemed like an eternity, awaiting to see if the rest of the crew would gather to share their thoughts. "Hah.. they must be making some kinda fortune at that place. Plenty of opportunities for success will arise, I'm sure of it!!" She caught her breath and placed her hands upon her hips, grinning excitedly as they grew closer to their destination.

Shun Yijun
Doctor
Pleasure Island
Floating Tiger

Gentle waves caressed the ship's hull, guided by the oceanโ€™s soft hand. As day turned to night and dusk gave way to darkness, the moonlight painted a silver sheen over the sea. Shun, in his lodging below decks, was reading a book on fish-men anatomyโ€”one he has read many times before. He flipped through the pages quickly and then stared at the full page for several minutes as though trying to memorize it all. He finished the last paragraph and placed the book back into its place on the shelf above him. A moment later he closed the lantern that had been beside him, leaving the room in darkness. With a quick glance around, he locked the door behind himself and headed up the stairs. On each step he took, he could hear the soft creaking of wood and the gentle gurgling of water. His hands reached out to grasp the banister as he climbed, and his feet shuffled along the hard floorboards. The sound of the ship moving through the water made a dull thumping against the hull.

The air was cool but not cold, and a pleasant smell wafted in from outside. Shun inhaled deeply as he passed through the doorway into the main deck; the saltiness of the sea filled his lungs. As a young man, he loved to fish with his father down on the coast; they would spend many hours together going after crabs or just sitting on the beach watching the sun disappear across the horizon. Being so close to the ocean always calmed him and helped ease his mind. It was something about the vastness of the sea and sky that made him feel small yet important all at once.

He walked past the wheelhouse and toward the bow. The wind blew in gently from the left side, tugging the ship slightly to port. Shun glanced over the railing, taking in the sight of the stars shining brightly above. They were a beautiful white cluster in a dark sky. The stars shone brighter than any light source ever could, and the cold glow of their light illuminated the horizon like a beacon, directing ships safely home. Just beneath the moonlight, he could see the faint outline of land and islands. The faint rustle of the rollercoasters on the far-off island was just audible. His gaze traveled up to where the sky met the heavens, and then he looked down upon the water. There were no clouds in sight and a perfect reflection of the moonlight fell onto the surface, making it look like an endless sheet of glass. At his back, a booming sound reverberated at their ship's floorboardsโ€”their dear captain, Caria, saw fit to remove themselves from the solitude of the crow's nest.

Shun nodded politely to the other crew members that passed him by. His eyes remained fixed forward as he walked slowly along the deck. Caria seemed to wait expectantly at the mast for the rest of the crew to gather. Shun kept his gaze straight ahead as he neared her, and when he finally arrived he bowed respectfully, โ€œItโ€™s a fine night.โ€

The island of pleasure, their destinationโ€”bespectacled by roaring attractions and a grand suite of entertainment. The ship glided smoothly through the waters as the moon illuminated them. Shun watched out over the side as he waited for the others to join him at the railing. As the ship entered the gates, there would be no more need for the bright lanterns that lit the deck. The only illumination would come from the city itself.

As the group gathered, Shun leaned over the edge of the ship and gazed at the island. The bright lights of the city sprawled out endlessly before him, stretching as far as the eye can see. He could make out the shape of the buildings, and some even seemed to shine with their own light. Shun had heard tales of how the island was constantly under construction and the city was never done growing, and he had to admit it was quite beautiful.

"Have you already decided on your first stop, captain?โ€ Shun asked, turning his attention back to Caria.

Mentions: Rurnur Rurnur
Code by Serobliss

They had been sailing for days and the rough waves till now had gotten Huang excited for the upcoming journey. This would be an opportunity, an adventure, like no other. Heโ€™d spent most of his time so far keeping the winds in their favor and had been getting restless, wanting a proper brawl now. Heโ€™d been excited and ready for just such a thing upon spotting land but his hopes were soon dashed away as the island came closer into view. He stared slack jawed at the island theyโ€™d come across. It wasnโ€™t exactly the change of pace heโ€™d been hoping for.

His Captainโ€™s loud landing shook Huang out of his stupified state at the sight of the island before them. He looked between Caria and the log pose in his hand a few times before finally settling his gaze on the island and grumbling. โ€œItโ€™s this blasted gizmo. You think I wouldโ€™ve picked this place?โ€ Normally thereโ€™d be nothing wrong with a little stop for fun on their travels, but it was a bit of a disappointment considering this was meant to be the first leg of a dangerous journey. Shaking off his disappointment he put together a proper response. โ€œAh whatever, weโ€™re pirates. If there isnโ€™t any trouble then weโ€™ll make some!โ€

Gathering up with the rest of the crew Huang pocketed the Log Pose. โ€œWho knows how long itโ€™ll take the log pose to set so I say we head ashore and see if thereโ€™s anything worthwhile.โ€ There had to at least be some way they could make a quick buck and restock at the least. And the tower did look pretty fun if he was being honest with himself.

Demetria Vos Glavus
XauGeuB.png

Mentions: Naburius Naburius Rurnur Rurnur
Present: Acethekidd Acethekidd Horror Horror Spiderverse Spiderverse EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Demetria had secluded herself in the rear of the Floating Tiger, settled somewhat hunched upon a bench with a worn leather tome raised before her in one hand and casually turning the page every so often as the other limb lay rested across her lap. It had been several days since their arrival into Paradise of the grand line, following the conquering of the reverse mountain to observing the various frivolities the crew engaged in to fill their time in the seemingly endless blue abyss. Now though through the dusk the sight of the first island was illuminated against the fading light, and with it was she again besieged by the banality, a monument to the mire of tedium and triviality created to separate a fool from coin in exchange for....for what she actually was not sure. She never did understand the appeal of such things, to her, they still seemed just an empty cacophony, an attempt in vain to elicit paroxysms through manufactured illusions and false veneers.

Demetria was brought from her musings by the telltale sound of footsteps approaching laugh had yet to look up from her pages. The long gait and firm gait told her who it was long before their voice spoke up, snapping her book closed as the footfall came to a stop.

"You must be as excited as I am, Demi!" She appeared before Demetria and her swords, bearing a smile that didn't reach her eyes just yet. "Island of pleasure, they call it. I'm imagining you're calling first on the roller coaster, or maybe something a little less intense to start with." Caria chuckled, bringing her axe up off the ground and giving it spin, eventually coming to rest on her shoulders. "At least, I can trust you not to let your guard down! I however, will be doing just that.

Placing the tome down on the bench, they idly adjusted its position with a finger so it was straight with the edge of the wood before rising from her seat, taking hold of the monstrous machination she called a scabbard as she did.

"I doubt a need to raise a guard, should it be needed a quick strike belays the necessity of such. As for the pleasures such as obsessions for frivolities..." she turns speaking in her usual measured tone, a bassy resonant drawl, pausing to raise her head somewhat to look across to the park itself, then towards to the pier "Differs from mine own perspective on the topic, I will observe and explore but do not expect me to snap and howl with the rest. Besides given the insalubrious state of the port itself, it speaks to the management's perspective, frugal use of coin with little time for something as menial as maintenance. So their lack of custodial responsibility may extend to the maintenance of more delicate equipment" A quick glance up at the coaster should make clear what she was implying, even if it was lost in the verbose girl's words.

Nevertheless, she began her slow methodical work to and down the main deck beside the gangway, leaning against the rail as the others gather around.

โ€œWho knows how long itโ€™ll take the log pose to set so I say we head ashore and see if thereโ€™s anything worthwhile.โ€

She casts an eye across to Huang as he spoke regarding the log pose, hopefully, the deluded Koi did have the sense to inquire on the island itself how long it took to set, if fortune favoured them it would be measured in hours rather than the longer extremes. Keeping her gaze for a while longer she decides to chime in herself more on the matter at hand.

"The resupply should be limited to only what is needed, with reasonable redundancies to reach the next destination. Those who frequently indulge in such locations often become blind to the common extortionate markups the islands trade monopoly allows. While some may be notoriously bad with coin" she casts her sharp gaze across those present to meet each eye "I would have it that none present fall for such, accept nominal prices only or seek me to encourage such."

A low gentle 'pom' of palm on leather echoed out from the ship's lower deck. Raga did the end of his daily routine in his little corner of the men's cabin. Four hours of practice a day with two in the morning and two at dusk. I was mostly rote practice with the basics but toward the last thirty minutes of practice, he always threw in something new. His palm smacked the drumskin with incredible speed as inspiration struck him.
"Suuuuuuummer has come!"

'batatatabata'

"The heat boils the blood!"

'batatatabata'

"Violence and lust draw near!"

'batatatabata'

"The nights are long and very hot and the weak are given to..."

BANG!
Startled by the noise his hand comes down harder than he meant to. A discordant 'POM' echoes out throwing off his whole groove. "Ugh we must've either reached an island or there's a fight." Slithering down from his hammock and then upstairs to the top deck. Emerging onto the dust he saw no marines attacking but an incredible sight. "A fun park!" The sights, sounds, and lights had him wiggling with excitement! "Rides! Games! Food! Maybe even a party! Oh! It's been too long since I've had fun that didn't involve drawn weapons." He turned to the others his fangs bared serpentine tongue darting out excitedly. "We have to stay there for a day! Maybe two! If I can get an audience I could earn some beli!"

The crew of the Floating Tiger found themselves in one way or another shuffled towards the main crowd. The din of the crowd spread out onto the docks from the depths of the park. Surrounding the crew on all and either side were pirates of all shapes, sizes and kinds. Large humans took up the bulk of the crowd literally and figuratively, while sprinkled in per usual were a scant collection of fishmen and minks. Each crew, though varied in their makeup and size, seemed amazed all the same by the sights they saw as soon as portion after portion swept their way into the park proper. The compound itself had a concrete base upon which were a myriad of pastel paints designed in the forms of circles laid randomly above the floor. Meanwhile, scores upon scores of bright buildings illuminated by upward facing stage lights erupted out of the ground in various sizes and heights. Squat saloons, large circus tents and tall hotel buildings were seen as easily as buildings built at a strange slant with towers that erupted like the stalks of a fungus.

Crowds cheered and roared with laughter and delight as on a small elevated stage a man announced to the crowd a hearty welcome. He wore black and white pinstripe pants and a scarlet top hat and jacket. He had a log, twirled mustache, and wore clean white gloves. He spoke into a large conical cheer megaphone as he spoke, making his voice audible above the impossibly loud din of light and sound.

"Welcome, welcome all guests and attendees of the Island of Pleasure! I am Moreau, your M.C and host! We and our staff here celebrate the lives and ways of pirates, and invite you our Pirate guests to indulge yourselves to you heart's content on food, drink and amusement! All of our eateries are open here and are open all night! A buffet is yours to enjoy, just the same as any of our rides and attractions! Put your wallets and beli away ladies and gentlemen, for you see, the best part of all, everything here is free~"

"Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Raga grabs a meat skewer from a stand.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt's allllllll....Freeeeeeeeee!"

He gets a glass of wine from another.

"My uncultured crewmates follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Raga slithers and slides through the fair a jazzy tune on his lips.

"Skiddy bap ba! The rides and attractions are free for us to choose! Give into your desires friends let us peruse! The night is young and so are we! Let's get turnt up! Cause everything is freeeeeeee!"

Last edited:
"I doubt a need to raise a guard, should it be needed a quick strike belays the necessity of such. As for the pleasures such as obsessions for frivolities..." she turns speaking in her usual measured tone, a bassy resonant drawl, pausing to raise her head somewhat to look across to the park itself, then towards to the pier "Differs from mine own perspective on the topic, I will observe and explore but do not expect me to snap and howl with the rest. Besides given the insalubrious state of the port itself, it speaks to the management's perspective, frugal use of coin with little time for something as menial as maintenance. So their lack of custodial responsibility may extend to the maintenance of more delicate equipment" A quick glance up at the coaster should make clear what she was implying, even if it was lost in the verbose girl's words.

Earlier, Caria's eyes slowly narrowed in annoyance as she listened through Demi's response, until she managed to spot something she could take offense to. She slammed the bottom of her axe into the wood floor, bladed edge facing her crewmate, her brow now furrowed angrily and her form leaning dangerously over the girl's head. "What do you take me for!! I'm not on a pleasure cruise either, ya know! I'm a pirate! Got no time for riding on a giant, super-fast roller coaster, or.. eating candy, whatever they do there." She pouted and her eyes began to wander, her position relaxing again as she left in a huff, leaving Demetria to follow in her own time. The comment about dangerous maintenance habits may have been true, but she felt like everyone knew that following Caria into the Grand Line would end with them in positions far more death-defying than any malfunctioning roller coaster.

Upon completion of her stretching routine, she held her chin and regarded Shun and Huang. "Of course we will! Every step on our way to the top counts just as much! That's the point of a journey like this one! Now lets get over there." She announced happily, giving Shun in particular a confident nod. Then turning her attention to Demetria, she sauntered over and bent her legs, lowering herself down so that they were at eye level. Caria grinned and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, before turning to the others. "Hear that! Good thing we've got a woman of the world on board, huh? Great idea too, Raga! Do me a favor and take care of him Demi, won't ya? Keep our profits going up!!" Caria laughed and rose to her full height again, before preparing to disembark now that they had begun coming into port. PlusUltra PlusUltra EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Horror Horror Naburius Naburius

Having made her way onto the docks, Caria examined the strangers with suspicion. These were all pirates? Calmly intermingling and partaking in free entertainment? She began to wonder if it was safe to abandon their ship in such a place. But she'd get nowhere by being concerned for every little thing. "Free food huh? I could do with a buffet, now that you mention it.. I'm tired of surviving off rations! We need to get ourselves a real chef!" Caria followed Raga throughout the fair, stopping at every other stall to add a slab or stick of meat onto the growing pile she carried about with her. Surely they'd run out of stock at some point, so the quicker they could refill their stores the better!

Finishing a mouthful of food she neglected to chew, Caria reached out and grabbed the merman's tail as one might a misbehaving cat, pulling him back in a moderately gentle fashion. "You're a bit comfortable here, aren't you Raga?" She gave a kind but stern smile. "But don't have too much fun! We're surrounded by enemy pirates! And we're the Terror Pirates!! The scariest of the bunch! So we need to look scary, not fat and drunk." She glanced at her own stomach briefly, before releasing Raga. "Now give me a scary face!" Caria asked him loudly, her small eyebrows tilting downwards emphatically.

Following their exchange, Caria would begin seeking out the most extreme attraction she could discover, while keeping a close eye out for any other pirate crews with threatening auras.

Finishing a mouthful of food she neglected to chew, Caria reached out and grabbed the merman's tail as one might a misbehaving cat, pulling him back in a moderately gentle fashion. "You're a bit comfortable here, aren't you Raga?" She gave a kind but stern smile. "But don't have too much fun! We're surrounded by enemy pirates! And we're the Terror Pirates!! The scariest of the bunch! So we need to look scary, not fat and drunk." She glanced at her own stomach briefly, before releasing Raga. "Now give me a scary face!" Caria asked him loudly, her small eyebrows tilting downwards emphatically.

Following their exchange, Caria would begin seeking out the most extreme attraction she could discover, while keeping a close eye out for any other pirate crews with threatening auras.
"Yipe!"

His captain's sudden and unwanted tail grab made his fangs pop out on instinct. Looking back at his captain and her speech on "being scary" he couldn't help but sigh. " We've been officially in the Grand Line for only a few days, captain. I wouldn't worry too much about looking scary; trouble will come to us soon and then we can prove ourselves."

Raga hoped his captain would see reason but he figured it would be as useful as praying for ice water in hell. And he couldn't deny her when she asked for his Scary Face with that look on her face. " *sigh* Fine I'll give you my scary face." As easily as one would crack their knuckles Raga unhinged his own jaw with his bare hands. His fangs were bared and a row of his sharp needle-like teeth was visible. "Appy ow?" Raga said as he just started pouring booze into his mouth.

While Huang had been growing melancholy at the thought of no excitement happening at this stop the band aid that was free food quickly dulled the pain. Hopping off of the ship's deck and onto shore he took a look around at the various stalls. Wait, if everything was free then was there even anything to steal? How did this place stay open? Taking only a moment to think about it the smell of more food filled his nose and quickly distracted him. The energy here was vibrant and infectious, it didn't take long for Huang's worries to disappear. Though it didn't take his want for excitement away. There had to be something worth pilfering here. "Who do you think pays for all this if we don't? And how loose do you think their pockets are?" He nudged Demetria as he spoke, if her way with words were any evidence then she was a thinker and it'd be easier to let her puzzle this out than to do so himself."

He should probably at least pick out a few things to do though, he couldn't just sit around at the boat all day. As brilliant as the island was it was suspicious so he'd have to stay on guard. Meanwhile he could occupy himself with food and maybe just one ride on the tower. Oh and at some point he'd have to find someone who knew when the log pose set, though it seemed like most the people around were guests like their merry band perhaps one of the park attendants knew? Might as well check. As he helped himself to a turkey drumstick he asked the vendor running the stall, "Hey how long does it take till this thing's good to go here?" He waved the log pose in front of the vendor's face as he spoke to emphasize.

With any luck the answer wouldn't be days. This wasn't the worst place to be stuck for a while but it was honestly more of a roadblock than a proper stop on their journey. If they were stuck here too long he imagined he would end up in trouble sooner or later. The place's peaceful and joyous aura was already making a form of cabin fever set in. All these pirates around and just goofing off instead of doing actual piracy. It's like they didn't even want to fight him. Fine then, he could bring the fight to them sooner or later anyways so it was fine.

Demetria Vos Glavus
__gregory_original_drawn_by_gogalking__bae44e5b4fb562b5c3892f7e302c6899.png
Mentions: Rurnur Rurnur Naburius Naburius
Demetria's demeanour didn't waver, even after their captain's outburst, she simply raised her eyes up to meet Caria's as she extracted one of her many slim cigarettes and then calmly struck a match across the head of the axe to light it, taking a small puff as she listened to the rest of the rebuke with the same blank expression.

Walking off into the throngs of people, the girl's heavy footsteps and slight clanging of her equipment would resound in a methodic yet rhythmic fashion, her sharp gaze scanning each new face with passive disinterest. Sparring Huang a fleeting glance as she moved, she replied simply to his query, though in truth it was likely she would be expected to do all the tedious work in finding the answer that had his curiosity.

"There is always a cost to be paid, this fleeting generosity gains them something that they would happily spare a handful of the coin to obtain. That gain is obviously going to be greater than the cost to obtain it, otherwise it would simply be a poor business." she pauses to take a long puff from her stick, letting the smoke blow outwards across the crowds "Following the coin would answer all those questions regardless, subtle indirect questions should maybe shed some light, so i think ill do just that, I have little time for the bread and circuses on offer anyway"

She let her words hang as she moved onwards idly pondering the question in hopes of gaining some amusement in the prospective answers, though the first to come to mind in regards to the current situation was in fact an old story, at which point she turned to make one final comment towards Huang "Do tell me if you take note of any turning into jackasses as they lose themselves to their revelry, This reminds me of a familiar tale so far, though given the whale from a few days ago the order may need revising"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back