• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

One minute wait between posts.

Shinohara

Why have abs when you can have kebabs
I have noticed that there is some kind of anti-flooding system that imposes a limit on user post speed. I usually open RPs in multiple tabs and write them at the same time before reading them through once and posting them after eventually fixing them. The problem is that it started of as a 5 second limit and rose up to one minute quite quickly. I would like to know how high it might rise.

I also noticed this and have the same thought about it, I usually reply rather quickly or do the same as Shinohara... this happened quite suddenly and quite frankly I find it rather annoying. I understand if it's for lag or some other thing, but if it has no real purpose why put it on???... can you please give an explanation?... @The Dark Wizard

So the site used to have it at 5 seconds but due to some spam attacks we were dealing with it was set to 60 seconds.

Since the situation has passed, I have lowered it to 20.

BTW. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of attack was it? Systematic spamming or just random flooding?

Shinohara said:
BTW. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of attack was it? Systematic spamming or just random flooding?
A bit of both, nothing the flood timer didn't immediately fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back