• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Oh Mer Gawd It's Art Time!

CZDoubleU

Dark Sadistic Killer
I have this HUGE fantasy of becoming rich someday..... I know it won't happen ever, so I shall settle for your feedback and support! Or rather wish to receive it. 

First to hit this list Astraya (Since she's on my DA I can't hyperlink her photo here so you gotta go see it... .there... feedback is welcome anywhere however.

Okay so your dragon dog,or Drogon, is has a few minor issues for it's level in my opinion. This is a critique and nothing else :3

1. Front leg fur needs to be uniform like the other sections so trim it down the leg unless you want it to be like certain horses who have a mop of hair near their hooves. But that's two extremes.

2. Wing shading to show depth or proximity.

3.Your tail is a pretty odd mix. Fur on reptiles is odd enough but pardonable by fantasy, however it doesn't seem to mesh well at the tip. Barely looks connected.

That's pretty much it :3 Other than that it's good.

@Mathias No Bias 

''thanks. I still am learning shading. It's a huge process and the wings were so hard for me. Thanks for showing me the wings did not show depth I tried to hide it. Oops. Didn't work. 

As for her leg fur I know inshould trim it. It does look quite bad. I'm not sure how to equip it into her style.

as for her tail, it's all fur. It just gets fuzzier. She's not perfect even though she's a god but this is in her lore which you did not know. It's hard to explain why her tail looks the way it does except I'm a bad artist... 

More ore more I want more!!!!

I really like the concept its nice :3

Even though you are drawing fantasy animals it really helps to take a look at photos of real animal anatomy as reference. I went to an art school and we actually took a trip to the local animal conservation center and they had us take our sketchbooks so we could draw the animals. Then the whole week they had us draw fantasy creatures based off the animals we drew at the conservation center. It was really fun and extremely helpful!

That's awesome!!!!! @SleepingMoon 

When end I was younger I actually had a dog I based all my drawings on. My current subject is a white female Akita. So I totally get what and where you are coming from!!! I absolutely love making any excuse to see my girl. 

Thlis is is Her:

image.jpeg

Well behaved!!!!!????? That's a funny joke. This picture took me three hours to take and I ONLY got it cut my brother opened the back door taking her attention just long enough for me to hit my shutter.  @SleepingMoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back