• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Off Path 2.0

AlwaysYours said:
Best Friends, actually, and I should really edit my relationships. Thanks for the remindre @Semblance
OH WAIT for some reason I thought Avery was my character ahaha so I got really confused- my bad!

(It's because I'm RPing a girl named Avery in another role play oops)

Semblance said:
OH WAIT for some reason I thought Avery was my character ahaha so I got really confused- my bad!
(It's because I'm RPing a girl named Avery in another role play oops)
That's the dream--writing so much, you can't keep up with yourself.

Man, that post took me a while. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I've been pretty slow about creating relationships for Maxwell so if anyone's down to make some let me know!

I'm so sorry for not replying as of late! I kind of got swamped with everything all at once these past few days. I just started back to school, I have a new rehearsal schedule, I've been working a lot more often, and I'm unfortunately dealing with some health issues at this time. But I absolutely promise I'll post as Izzy tonight! It'll probably be late because I'm about to leave for rehearsal and won't be back for a few hours, but once I finish up my homework when I get back, I'll get right to it.

I POSTED. It sucks but I finally posted. Need to keep this RP going. Honestly, I want to kill of Ashton pretty soon so I can play the mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back