♦ Cities

♦ Spicy food

♦ Bright lights

♦ Rudeness

♦ Neon colors

Quirks:

~ Plays with hair when shy or nervous

~ Spaces out when in thought

~ Has Tryptophobia (fear of small, clustered holes)

~ Squeaks when surprised

~ Carries a pocket watch instead of a wristwatch

~ Has anxiety attacks when she's reminded of what happened in her past

Background:

(TRIGGER WARNING)

The Sweeney family was never too extraordinary or odd; The twins grew up under loving parents Melodie and Gregory Sweeney, and did their best to help out in the community -- The town they called home. However, on the twins' 8th birthday, it would all change; On a trip to the city of Bororal to meet with Gregory's side of the family, Corvina found herself lost while gazing at a toy shop for too long. It didn't take until she looked about to realize that she was lost, and wandered about to search for her lost family. During her aimless traveling, she came across a strange man who asked her why she was alone -- Corvina responded that she was lost, and needed to find her parents before it got dark. The man claimed that he would take the girl to see her family, and that he knew where they were. Young and naive Corvina believed him, and soon found out that she was actually being kidnapped by him; She screamed and cried in the car until he had placed a rag over her and knocked her out. Not knowing where she was when she woke, Corvina endured visit after visit the man paid to her until one day the man told her that they had to leave and she had to keep quiet. It turned out that the police had caught a hold of the man's sinful deeds and arrested him after they caught sight of Corvina in his car. The family retrieved Corvina and returned her home safe and sound, but she would never be the same after that. 

Other Information:

She has a pet horsed name Ragnarok (Ragna, for short)

She's the youngest of the twins

She suffers from RTS (Rape Trauma Syndrome) due to what had occurred with her past

767551v3dyk1scex.gif

Conaire.jpg

Name:

Conaire Fenris Sweeney

Male

Sexuality:

Bicurious

Birthday:

December 3, 1998

Career:

Tutor

(Skipped a grade and graduated early)

Friends:

PM me!

Enemies:

PM me!

Crush:

Impress him (PM?)

Significant Other:

Single, Impress him (PM?)

Height:

5'10"

Weight:

148 lbs.

Build:

Fit, athletic

Virtues:

+ Ambitious

+ Honest

+ Independent

+ Intelligent

+ Sweet (to those close)

Vices:

- Aloof

- Arrogant

- Domineering

- Flirtatious (if attracted to)

- Harsh

♥ Protecting people (namely his sister)

♥ Teaching

♥ Understanding people

♥ Dogs

♥ Spicy food

Dislikes:

♦ Sweet food

♦ Cats

♦ Irresponsibility

♦ People who aren't willing to learn

♦ Bullies

Quirks:

~ Pats/tousles people's hair when they do a good job

~ Wears glasses then teaching or reading

~ Acts cold, but isn't really cold once you know him

~ Rarely sleeps, causing him to have naps in the day

~ Mumbles when deep in thought 

Backstory:

When Corvina had gone missing, Conaire blamed himself the entire time; He knew that it was his responsibility to hold Corvina's hand when they walked through the city streets, but he let go when she continued to fuss over a toy in the window. The entire time, his parents were cold towards him during Corvina's absence, and Conaire found himself forcing his eyes on his studies in an attempt to make it up to them. The two had skipped Second Grade together, and Conaire not only studied to impress his parents, but to teach Corvina when she returned home... if she ever did. A year had passed when police had finally returned to them with news of his sister's possible kidnapper, and thank goodness they were right. Since then, Conaire's been far more protective over his sister. He also discovered his enjoyment of teaching people during the times he assisted Corvina in catching up with her studies, despite her protests in saying she understood. When they both turned 18, Conaire got himself a home with the money he saved up, and begged his sister to move in with him (still not trusting her out of his sight). The two continue to live in the home away from their parents, who still haven't forgotten about what happened, but forgave Conaire (even though he still hasn't forgiven himself).

Other Information:

He's extremely overprotective over his twin

He's the eldest of the twins

Conaire(1).jpg

Conaire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@SeaSkies Sorry for posting my character so late ^-^;

@SeaSkies Sorry for posting my character so late ^-^;

No problem! With the nature of this RP I will be accepting characters all the time (well, I wish all the time, but rpn never tells me when someone posts a character *shakes fist*) 

Anyways, I adore that you're using area place names! And where do their parents currently live? Somewhere in Kennedy-Carthington? Or did they grow up in another town (I'll have a map up soon showing where all the towns are asap). I really like the backstory, and the details surrounding it. Also, I was hoping to set up tutoring for local students at the public school, so Conaire would be a perfect fit there! Is he going to university for teaching? Taking elearning classes? (when school starts, I mean). (also Conaire is cute af)

To help get them involved, Con could help my character with school (as he's a classic dropout but still kinda in school type), also, Corvina could hang out at the library a lot (and get involved with @CrystalGoblets two characters who work there!)

Anyways I'm blabbering hardcore, accepted !!

No problem! With the nature of this RP I will be accepting characters all the time (well, I wish all the time, but rpn never tells me when someone posts a character *shakes fist*) 

Anyways, I adore that you're using area place names! And where do their parents currently live? Somewhere in Kennedy-Carthington? Or did they grow up in another town (I'll have a map up soon showing where all the towns are asap). I really like the backstory, and the details surrounding it. Also, I was hoping to set up tutoring for local students at the public school, so Conaire would be a perfect fit there! Is he going to university for teaching? Taking elearning classes? (when school starts, I mean). (also Conaire is cute af)

To help get them involved, Con could help my character with school (as he's a classic dropout but still kinda in school type), also, Corvina could hang out at the library a lot (and get involved with @CrystalGoblets two characters who work there!)

Anyways I'm blabbering hardcore, accepted !!

Thanks so much! Details about their surroundings actually helped me out a lot in writing their backstories ^^

I was thinking that they could have grown up in Evergreen Harbour! I already have ideas in which Conaire could have brought Corvina down by the water to teach her, and maybe add a quirk that the sound of water running can calm Corvina down from almost any anxiety attack she may have. I was thinking that they would both be attending the same University, much to Corvina's dismay but upon Conaire's demands to care for her, with Connie (my cute lil' nickname for him) taking classes for teaching, and Corri (her cute nickname) taking classes for creative writing and maybe child psychology. I'm still deciding what classes specifically for Conaire, but for sure he wants to teach either elementary or high school, because god forbid he has to interact with hellion- I mean middle school students.

I would definitely not mind Connie helping your character with school, and Corri hanging around the library! I can't wait to start them up, I'll type an introductory post for them right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back