• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grand Nova Academy

LieLee

Gotta start somewhere, huh?
Welcome To The Tab Of OOC!

The Perfect Place To Chat, Talk Or Ramble On About Something!! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Looks interesting. If you get a CS up, I'll probably make a character.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the late reply! I was just working on the Overview. I'm about to get on the CS right now.

Fuzziestudios said:
What era does this take place in?
I would have to say that it's a Era taken over by Magic and magical creatures...That's the best I can describe it

@Knight Nate

I put up the character sheet! Also I'm really sorry for the reply.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Well, I eagerly await for the RP to start. Let me know when it does.

[/QUOTE]
Will do! ^^

Aroura said:
Sooooooo.....uh how many characters will there be before you post a starter.
The Rp will be starting. I just have to post the starter when the Rp starts I'll let you you guys know.

yay <3 oh and before I say something stupid our Noir are they constantly with us or are they beings that are summoned

Aroura said:
yay <3 oh and before I say something stupid our Noir are they constantly with us or are they beings that are summoned
They can be summoned or be with at all times. When they're not summoned, they will be in a place called the 'Ember Landscape' where all Noir are kept when not summoned.... It's like another home for them I guess. But sometimes they have to go back to Ember Landscape to earn some magical Energy back.

@Knight Nate

@Tricksterfied

Last edited by a moderator:
As a loyal friend I would like to inform everyone that trickster will be out till friday, then she shall be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back