Absence Not sure if this will fit here but...

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
...I am afraid that I will be unofficially leaving this site.

I only say unofficially, as I will still be continuing the few 1x1 RPs that I am currently doing at the moment, but beyond that, I will be taking no part in this site.
This is for a multitude of reasons, mostly stemming from me joining or starting several RPs that died mere days later due to no one else posting, even when they're supposedly going to 'have the time' to post. I have tried my hardest to keep the RPs that I've joined/started afloat, but the lack of enthusiasm I've seen, and the fact that several people here seem two-faced. (That is, they'll post in one thread that they're too busy with 'mid-terms' or 'work' to post, but turn around and spend several hours posting in another thread.) Coupled with the fact that several people will reply to any interest thread about being interested in an RP, and do nothing beyond that. Not even a reply to PMs about why they haven't replied, makes me feel not welcomed at a site like this, which according to RPNation's own mission-statement, is the exact opposite of how people are supposed to feel.

I will say this however, I am not dropping RPing in its entirety. I will be RPing. Just not here.

I want to reiterate one thing. I am not fully leaving this site. I will still be continuing any 1x1 RPs I have already started. I will not reply to new PMs, and I will not be starting any new 1x1 RPs, nor will I be joining/starting any new group RPs. It sickens me that I am even writing this, but I have slowly grown disinterested in even pulling up this site. And so, it is time for me to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back