• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Not receiving mails

marorda

Oddball and author
Hello!

So... I was wondering if anyone else might be having this problem too, but... since the most recent update on the site, a couple of days back, I stopped receiving mails from notifications. I checked whether my boxes were still checked, and they are. I unchecked them and rechecked them, but it's not working. The mails are also not ending up in my junk folder. I'm simply not receiving any mails at all...

Is there a fix for this?

If you're set to receive emails upon notification in your Preferences page, I'd make sure the emails are getting pushed to spam or - if you're a Gmail user like myself - getting sent to Gmail's new 'Updates' tab.

Not that long ago, all of my emails from the site started going into different tabs in Gmail, which means they wouldn't notify me when new.

If everything is set up properly and still not working, you may need to contact the Admins. I've been receiving things, so it doesn't seem to be site wide.

Hope this helps!

QUICK EDIT: If it's just thread notifications that are doing this, I'd recommend unwatching and rewatching them (which it sounds like you did) but giving it about 10 minutes in between. That's helped me out before with these sorts of issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't end up in my spam folder, and it's about all mails. Both conversation and threads. I already tried the unwatching and then watch it again and it didn't work. I'll try it again with a bit of wait in between. If not..

I'll contact the admins indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back