• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help No e-mail alerts?

DeadnotSleeping

Nervous Wreck
Hello!
Since yesterday early afternoon (GMT+1) I haven't received e-mails about replies to my threads or my PMs. I checked - my preferences are set the same, I should get an e-mail if someone even breaths around my stuff. My partner said he had the same problem. Is this something I am doing wrong?

Hey,

Our email system was temp down while I was sleeping, can you confirm if you are getting emails again. You will not however retroactively get any emails for the period that it was down.

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I got an e-mail about this particular one, but none about the ones on this morning/until around noon. Guess that is where it was set right. I am happy this is resolved! :)

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I got an e-mail about this particular one, but none about the ones on this morning/until around noon. Guess that is where it was set right. I am happy this is resolved! :)

Glad it is working for you now though :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back