• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nine of Us

Juli Zakstyre

DC Comics Girl
People are starting to panic. Robberies hit the streets, the downtown area has the police on 24-7 watch, and the villains are getting stronger by the day.

There are only nine people who can stop this.

But They don't know it yet.

All they know is that they are... Different.... That they are unusual.

They are nine teens living in Dartanian City, each one attending the high school Shadowsheild high. Each of them has a different... Strength. They barely Know how to use it. Each of them is different,but they are all the same. They MUST band together to stop these outbreaks. Each hour a new villain is getting stronger, getting prepared, getting ready.

For war.

The nine teens must stop this, but how?

With the help of previous heroes.

They need to hurry. Time is ticking and soon the villains will launch their attack on Dartanian City.

The city needs

Heroes.

-------------------------------------

Rules:

1) respect other players. Everyone has their own right to think what they think. Do not fight or you will be kicked off of the forum. ((Play fighting is fine)) if you are having problems with another role player, let me know and I will help you handle it.

2) NO INAPPROPRIATENESS OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!! This means no cussing. No "fade to black"s either. Sub words are allowed, but don't give me the asterisk cop out.

3) mild violence is allowed but don't go too far. I will let you know if you do.

4) there are only a few slots (not including mine) and it is first come first served. If you have really and truly read this, put jelly banana on your character sheet in another color other than black.

5) lines must bee at least three. NO ONE LINERS!

Those are my terms. If you have any quandaries about them, ask me, ok?

Oh, beeteedubs(btw) the password is "Robin"

----------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back