Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist

• Name: Quisaak Haderac

Sex: Male

Height: 182cm

Weight: 92kg

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Brown

Distinguishing Marks: Slight scarring around the jaw, tattoo on back of neck.

Bio: Born to House Haderach on the mostly-desert world of Clint's Folly, Quisaak showed an aptitude for gunfighting at a young age, an inquiring mind, and a strong sense of the Emperor's Justice. His family ruled Clint's Folly mainly from an orbital station, indolent and almost disinterested in the affairs of the planet itself. A few cousins were governors, here and there, but for the most part the Haderach's were content to let the miners to their own devices. And mining, really, was all the world had to offer. Thankfully the minerals were just valuable enough, and business so cutthroat, that the relatively low yield hasn't hurt. Neither, of course, has the production of narcotic plants and sometime slavery of the native abhuman tribes.

Knowing he'd never get the throne, and somewhat disgusted by his family's corruption, Quisaak applied for the Arbites. He never felt the need to share his name on the surface - they just call him The Sheriff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Inquisitor Muhaha]MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

[/QUOTE]
Now with all his stats. Are the two recoil gloves okay as one purchase? The rules weren't terribly clear on what weapons they applied to, either, but they seemed like a good purchase and I don't know if I could mod my pistols on the starting acquisition.

Backstory later.

Bothers me none if they are. And I suppose that you could get mods for it, if you found some in the right acquisition range. But the latter bit is hard.

I'll worry about getting mods next Acquisition roll.

Now to write my character as lone Arbites rep and sheriff on the Old West themed world of his birth.

As soon as my eyes return to normal, I'll write you up your post! Eye doctor dilated my eyes so my vision is terribad right now. Waiting for it to fully recover.

However, I have one request! I would like you to explain the family's corruption a bit more. Are they just cutthroat salespeople, are they selling to rebellious groups, are they infiltrated by Chaos...? The word corruption shan't be used lightly in this game.

[QUOTE="Inquisitor Muhaha]As soon as my eyes return to normal, I'll write you up your post! Eye doctor dilated my eyes so my vision is terribad right now. Waiting for it to fully recover.
However, I have one request! I would like you to explain the family's corruption a bit more. Are they just cutthroat salespeople, are they selling to rebellious groups, are they infiltrated by Chaos...? The word corruption shan't be used lightly in this game.

[/QUOTE]
Primarily cutthroat salespeople, but they'll sell tribals to Eldar and drugs to cultists. I was thinking maybe one of his governor cousins had fallen in with a Slaanesh cult, and Quisaak was inducted into the Inqusition after gunning down everyone in the compound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back