• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alien Armageddon vs. The Wardens of Terra - Rules

Crimson Avenger

Book Wyrm
rules.jpg

1. Obey all rules.

Observe all of the basic RP Nation Rules. In addition, if you run into a situation that neither these nor the RPN rules cover, please make use of the most fundamental rule of the internet:

69f.jpg

2. Do not write on the walls, as it takes a lot of work to erase writing off of walls!

In all seriousness though, please feel free to "write on the wall" in the OOC chat and/or message me if you ever have questions/suggestions. I'm here to help!

3. Keep it PG-13.

I do expect you all to be mature. I assume you all have brains, therefore, use that wonderful thing you all have called "common sense." Language is allowed in moderation, but keep it low and fitting to the story and the vernacular of your character. Romance is okay, (keep in mind that this is NOT a romance centered roleplay) but keep it in moderation. Violence is not only okay, but is to be expected with the subject material, but again, keep it in moderation and not incredibly gory. This is a story game, not a slasher film. If I'm seeing a trend in your posts that veers away from moderation, I'll let you know so.

4. Collaborate.

This isn't your own private Mary-Sue sandbox, so please refrain from making it all about you. Most people are okay with this, but I've been in RPs before with people like this. Please take this time to interact with other people and get a feel for everyone's style, not to demonstrate how unique and edgy your character is by fighting with every other character.This doesn't mean that there won't occasionally be side quests and other such things where your character gets a chance to shine, but there is something we're working towards as a group, so make sure to stick to it.

5. Stay Canon. I've posted all sorts of wonderful info and lore, which should give you a general idea of the story world we're working with. If you have any suggestions for an element that might stretch the canon, let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. But please avoid bringing in canon elements from other stories and fandoms. There are no Marvel Characters in this universe, no matter how much you would like to play one. Sorry guys.

6. Be Serious.

This RP isn't one hundred percent serious in and of itself, so obviously being a bit goofy or humorous isn't what I'm talking about here Basically, don't do dumb stuff. If you can't express common sense to figure out what I mean by "dumb stuff," I will most certainly alert you that you are writing "dumb stuff," most likely with a very sarcastic comment. Let's try to keep this as a genuine story, not an amateur chat roulette roleplaying session. You don't have to be at C. S. Lewis or Rick Riordan level, but keep it in a traditional story format, not just your character running around willy-nilly doing things just for the hell of it. In addition, please try to stay away from angst. It's fine to know what your character is thinking, but nobody wants a constant stream of "EVERYONE HATES ME I HATE ME NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS" clogging up the feed, no matter how psychologically tortured your character is.

7. Be Grammatically Correct.

Again, I'm not looking for perfection, but keep in mind that capitalization and punctuation are NOT OPTIONAL. Take some pride in your work and your spelling. We want this to look pleasing to the eye and be easy to read. Don't let your posts look like something from a middle school girl's Facebook page. If you choose to ignore this, I will be redirecting you to Mr. Yankovic for a lesson in not sucking at talking.

[media]
[/media]
8. Have Fun! This isn't an actual life or death situation here! Don't start flame wars with other players over things that happen here. This is meant to be fun, and I DEMAND THAT YOU FIND JOY IN THIS OR ELSE!!! (That was a joke. Don't take things too seriously. It's just a game.)

I am confident that you all will follow these rules, and as such...

Let the fun begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back