• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

New Beginnigs

With a character introduction and where your charater is and we will go from there. Be descriptive and we will work with it.

I am amelia jane I once believed that everything was good and right with the world. That was until I woke up in curled in a ball underneath the bed of my dead brother waiting for them to find me. waiting for my death but it never came.

Amelia Jane could hear the foot steps of the people that had brutally slaughtered her older brother. The familiar of the door to their room is heard as it is being shut.

as the door slammed i let out a quick sigh and crawled out from underneath the bed. the footsteps where distant so i elt like it would be safe to climb through the window. when i hit the street i ran as far as my legs could cary me and when i had no strength left i collapsed into a pile of garbage

"who are you?" asked a small voice from somewhere behind the dumpster that isn't much further down the alley way. The smile of trash was strong. She could here soft uneasy foot steps moving towards her along with a shadow.

"hush, it's okay, i can help. I can make things better." says the voice, the body is of a lanky man that is tall and thin. He has longish black hair that touches his shoulders, his eyes, look like galaxies. "i can send you away to another place and make you forget about loosing your brother." His voice was becoming more smooth like silk

"what are you talking about! Why would i want to forget him. i dont know who you are but if you are one of those perverts that preys on little girls you are sadly mistaken. I eat men like you for dinner." she screamed in anger with her voice brimmed with hared.

He moves closer. "No child. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to set you free I'm here to help you relax. I'm...." he says "what do you humans....right" he says to himself. "... I'm a good guy." He grins like he is proud of himself. His teeth are pointed and look kinda like a cats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"I'm a male....." he says, "that isn't what you ment... Is it? Humans are difficult to talk to some times." He says the last part more to himself that the girl in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back