Neon Dahlia

Sorry it's taking me so long to get a character bio up! I'm getting ready for college to start back up again (packing, 7 hour drive, you get the idea) but I promise I'll get it up as soon as possible!

Oh no worries, I personally understand! I'm just glad you let us know and didn't forget about the RP. I'm excited to get started on this one haha

Thanks for letting us know LadyMarinette, just get your bio written whenever you can, we're not going anywhere. I've actually been trying to fight off the flu for the last few days so I've been less productive than I would like for the last few days.

The character bios that are up look good so far. Just one note regarding your bio Rynnki, my character isn't an ex bounty hunter turned private detective. He's a bounty hunter and private detective together. Just a little note, everything else is looking good.

Okay! Finally got the bio up! Apologies if it seems a little bit rushed, I wanted to get it done as soon as possible. And I promise I'll be faster on posting once I get back into the swing of things

The bio looks fine, I think we're ready to get started. The way I see it, it makes sense for us to start in a city on Mars. PrussianAina and LadyMarinette's characters would likely be planet side already while Rynnki and my own characters will be arriving as we start. After a little while we'll all be in the same place and we can take it from there. Sound good to everyone?

I'll hopefully get an intro post written up tomorrow, I still haven't kicked this flu so it depends how I'm feeling but I'll do my best to get it out so we can start.

Okay intro post is up, it's not my best work but it's a start so we can get this game going. I look forward to writing with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back