• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Need Some Weirdo's Drawn -v-

Bum Bear

So I'm an alien now
Hello! I've never done this before here, but I'm gonna try it! I'm Bum Bear, nice to meet you all. I was hoping I could get some people to draw a few OC's of mine. Am in create need of a reference sheet for one of them, but I'm just happy to get what I can.

Now a sneaky Polar Bear:

sneaky-polar-bear-o.gif

• Name: Itou Kaze

Species: Mutated Human

Physical Appearance:

Well Itou is a 6'3 ft tall pale skin man with the head of an Axolotl and a body of a grown man. An Axolotl is a Salamander with six red appendages sticking out of it's face found in the rivers of Mexico City. He is a muscular lean man with beady black eyes. His head is rather sticky/slimy and has a shines when in the light.

Apparel:

Normally, Itou wears a white button up long sleeved shirt with the first and 2nd button unbuttoned.Also his shirt contains a front pocket on the left where he usually keeps his lighter and his cigarettes. Along with that he wears a pitch black tie and black slacks with black church shoes. On his arm he wears a golden rolex along with a Dora explorer watch he got from a cereal box he was eating a few years back. He wears it, because he has never won a prize before and it makes him feel victorious whatever that means.

Items On Hand:

Usually, Itou keeps three things with him at all times. One is a pack of Marble Cigarettes he keeps in his front pocket. Second would be a silver Zippo with the words "Made In China" written in bold letters on the front of it. Also carries a spray bottle filled with water to keep is head moist.

Biography:

Itou was born like every other regular human being on Earth. His Father and mother met at a mixer held by his mom's friends and they hit it off. He was conceived at a rather young age, and unlike some teens his father decided to take care of him instead of abandoning them. Itou had a normal human body with a normal human face unlike how it is today. He was a very popular kid growing up as he was very talkative and kinds to others he met. He was called the Bully Killer since he would stop bullies in their tracks.Although he started hanging with a bad crowd in middle school when his dad lost his job at the office and caused him to go into a depression. Itou started skipping school, fighting other school for their territory, and flunked out his classes. It's amazing that he even managed to graduate middle school let alone enter high school.

As time passed, his popularity decreased dramatically and his bad rep increased. From Bully Killer to Raging Oni it seemed like he would never go back to the way he was before. He continued to scare others along and cause trouble until he was confessed too by a cute girl. It was his first time being asked out and all, but it was enough to make him change his view on life as he was gonna join the Yakuza after graduation. Although it was hard he managed to get a job as a salary man working full-time while his girlfriend worked at a newspaper office. Life was good for him until he made that business trip to Hokkaido to sale some product to some nerdy lab guys. That lap was full of dangerous chemicals in open flask and syringes. While demonstrating a products use, Itou tripped over one of the wires and fell sticking himself with a syringe filled with green liquid injecting Axolotl DNA into him.

The effects weren't immediate as it took a few days for his head to fully take the shape of Axolotl. However, once it did his life changed forever. His girlfriend left him unable to deal with his new appearance, and he lost his job since he made other feel uncomfortable including the boss. It seemed like his life was going to spiral out of control, but one of his friends who accepted him told him he could make money by stocks. At first, he didn't like it saying he didn't wanna sit at a computer all day, but turns out he had incredible luck with money among all other things. Thanks to his new found gift he manage to live his life by using stocks.

c336541_9b353527c92a13f9db41719a2c5a5575.jpg
    c336541_1ac3f8568e4b19c42cbc2b07914cc0fa.jpg

c336541_7fe32a037234580c0acb54ea1ddebaa5.png

tumblr_na9g6sOHCX1snl7uso1_500_zps68b99f74.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back