Need alittle help from the Kingdom of Halta book

The Scorp

I have my book in PA, and Im in NJ but I need some info.  Can someone help me out please and tell me what the Haltan army is called and what each division of their legion is called.  Like for the DBed they have fang, talon, wing, dragon, etc...the Haltans have their own names.  Thank you in advance.

Leaves, branches, trees are the only terms I've seen for describing what the Haltans are divided as. Trees are equivolent to dragons I believe. They never did put in numeric correlations oddly enough.

The Army is called simply The Guard. About one and a-half million people, men and women, make up the Guard. Some 600,000 veterans make up the militia reserves.

Hope that helps ^_^

Oh, also forgot the elite Commandos, their most specially trained troops for ground fighting and insertion. Note that Haltan forces can't really function well at all on the level earth, trees (duh) are their deal. I think there are only 10,000 of these soldiers.

Speaking of the Kingdom of Halta book, I just got one this week and I've been skimming it trying to find the different locations on the p. 11 map, but I haven't found River Blossom yet. Anybody remember where it is described?

There isn't much, just one sentence on p. 13. Basically, it's one of the larger Haltan cities, and is the transport hub between the Silver River and the Golden Leaf canal.

Yeah for a Halta book, they don't REALLY describe the Haltans too much, a lot of info is put out on the war (which I loved to read), bare bones for the Haltans, then the politics of the Fae, and the Proving Grounds. Plus the two N/A artifacts in the book. Hopefully they'll remedy this in the new East book.

There isn't much' date=' just one sentence on p. 13. Basically, it's one of the larger Haltan cities, and is the transport hub between the Silver River and the Golden Leaf canal.[/quote']
Thanks!  I was expecting more given its location and presumed importance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back