• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

need a creative person

canmangacreator

i need someone creative to help me make story's it can be novel story or comic story i prefer to make fantasy stories but it depends on what you thinking about pm me for more details trying to think of a story no one has done before

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I can also help! I can't draw for shit, but I can write pretty well.

[/QUOTE]
Same here, ScatteredAmbitions! I'm not very artistic ^ ^);

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I can also help! I can't draw for shit, but I can write pretty well.

[/QUOTE]
ok thats good i not good at grammer so you will be good help just pm me

Hmm, i'm both an artist and writer, though i'm still practicing digital art.

Can i be of any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
-there are no original stories. each is of a given archetype, and follows that. All stories come from a handful of originals, retold a billion times over, but in the end, always the same.

That said, you already have your story. Stories are a sum of experience. Take your life, your unique experience that only you will ever live, and mix it with what you love most. What drives you. Then write.

canmangacreator said:
i need someone creative to help me make story's it can be novel story or comic story i prefer to make fantasy stories but it depends on what you thinking about pm me for more details trying to think of a story no one has done before
I would suggest joining some Amazon or Kindle forums. Some of these guys are super talented. All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back