Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, Quirkstar, there was no joke. It's just nice to have you joke and play around with me *coughs and looks away* MOVING ON. Each class in the Codebreakers RP kind of has an attitude to it - which you're probably aware of. While it'd be nice to see you play someone shifty in the Trojan Horse, I'm very interested in you playing a cocksure Pwn Star. Then again, a spoiled Satellizer would also be something I'd like to see from you too. Def not a Deviant Artist. Trojan Horse 2nd, with Pwn Star and Satellizer tied for first.

If you go Pwn Star, just know my character is one already, so there will be trouble if we ever mix. Yours looks annoying already.

Haha, do you have something against Deviant Artists, White?^^

Pwn Star and Satellizer it is. I'll flip a coin when it comes down to choosing.

Also, how does my Pwn Star look annoying? I think she looks cute :P  

@GasMaskie

I was going to link my own OHOHOs but you can win this time. I am in a relatively excellent mood. And no, =P. I believe it was produced in English lol.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

=/. I understand Toshiro didn't have much human feelings, but did he not respect his mother???? Answer me that one question. That is all I want to know.

@QuirkyAngel

Sort of. Playing in games I can't plan my way out of is irritating. Only because I like to be organized with everything in their neat little boxes. You see how meticulous I was with the story summary and answering OOC replies in order/at the same time? The Codebreakers RP is masochism for me. Everyone has the same chance to excel with their character as I have. It's unnerving thinking I can confront another person and end up losing. You know that usual thing in anime where a character grits their teeth and grunts while clenching their fists? Against someone they're not sure they can handle? That's how the DA class leaves me feeling. They are the Overachievers. You playing a DA would drive me up the wall. I would take anybody but you.

As for your PwnSTAR, she looks like a bubbly idol. T_T. I can already imagine her talking a lot, and nonstop in a really loud and high pitched "YOU CAN DO IT!" voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiyoko Tomoe

=/. I understand Toshiro didn't have much human feelings, but did he not respect his mother???? Answer me that one question. That is all I want to know.

He does respect his mother. Somewhat. He has respect in a similar way to Death the Kid's respect for his father, one that's not stated or really shown much aside from when around them, but it's definitely there.

Plus, if you weren't aware, Toshiro kind of wasn't there to witness Tsukiko slapping his mother's hand away. He was outside during that time, hence why Tsukiko ran outside to search for the Chakra she recognized from when Toshiro saved her. Plus Toshiro's mother, while strict, is understanding of people's situations considering how hers was in Otogakure during the time frame of NR Kakureyami. Someone wakes up in a strange place with a person they don't know hovering above them, they're expected to act out of either fear or confusion; likely both.

@GasMaskie

I was going to link my own OHOHOs but you can win this time. I am in a relatively excellent mood. And no, =P. I believe it was produced in English lol.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@QuirkyAngel

Sort of. Playing in games I can't plan my way out of is irritating. Only because I like to be organized with everything in their neat little boxes. You see how meticulous I was with the story summary and answering OOC replies in order/at the same time? The Codebreakers RP is masochism for me. Everyone has the same chance to excel with their character as I have. It's unnerving thinking I can confront another person and end up losing. You know that usual thing in anime where a character grits their teeth and grunts while clenching their fists? Against someone they're not sure they can handle? That's how the DA class leaves me feeling. They are the Overachievers. You playing a DA would drive me up the wall. I would take anybody but you.

As for your PwnSTAR, she looks like a bubbly idol. T_T. I can already imagine her talking a lot, and nonstop in a really loud and high pitched "YOU CAN DO IT!" voice.

Anyone but me, White? I'm hurt ^^

Hm, I do see what you mean. With their extra stat points, the DA class might be difficult to beat. I can feel your competitive spirit shining through. Tbh, I'm leaning towards Trojan Horse, just for their fun skills (especially the I run this Game EX). If I make her, she'll be focused on making lots of Kiritos in-game. Forget strength. Kiritos rule.   

My PwnSTAR is sweet and innocent thank you very much. You shouldn't judge a book by its lovely cover :P   

Last edited by a moderator:
He does respect his mother. Somewhat. He has respect in a similar way to Death the Kid's respect for his father, one that's not stated or really shown much aside from when around them, but it's definitely there.

Plus, if you weren't aware, Toshiro kind of wasn't there to witness Tsukiko slapping his mother's hand away. He was outside during that time, hence why Tsukiko ran outside to search for the Chakra she recognized from when Toshiro saved her. Plus Toshiro's mother, while strict, is understanding of people's situations considering how hers was in Otogakure during the time frame of NR Kakureyami. Someone wakes up in a strange place with a person they don't know hovering above them, they're expected to act out of either fear or confusion; likely both.

Very good answer Kiyoko. There's nothing I can work around with that. Air tight. You've really grown over the time I've known you Tmoze. I am impressed.

Anyone but me, White? I'm hurt ^^

Hm, I do see what you mean. With their extra stat points, the DA class might be difficult to beat. I can feel your competitive spirit shining through. Tbh, I'm leaning towards Trojan Horse, just for their fun skills (especially the I run this Game EX). If I make her, she'll be focused on making lots of Kiritos in-game. Forget strength. Kiritos rule.   

My PwnSTAR is sweet and innocent thank you very much. You shouldn't judge a book by its lovely cover :P   

Yeah anyone but you. You know I don't want you to beat me or outdo me in anything. It's funny because you didn't set out to become my rival or anything. You just walked an irate and abrasive user named White Masquerade. 

If you want to make the Trojan Horse, go for it. You always know how to see through the surface. Kirito does rule in the game. But there's a lot more strategy to that. You also have to consider PP you need to use skills. If you don't pay attention to that, it will trip you up too. There are many things to consider and look at when making your character. I love the mechanics below the surface.

Yeah anyone but you. You know I don't want you to beat me or outdo me in anything. It's funny because you didn't set out to become my rival or anything. You just walked an irate and abrasive user named White Masquerade. 

You're not irate or abrasive! at the moment.

Kirito does rule in the game.

I LOLed when I read this^^

Nope I respected you as a good rper and a well organized gm who knows what she's doing. Still do.

If you want to make the Trojan Horse, go for it. You always know how to see through the surface. Kirito does rule in the game. But there's a lot more strategy to that. You also have to consider PP you need to use skills. If you don't pay attention to that, it will trip you up too. There are many things to consider and look at when making your character. I love the mechanics below the surface.

Only wants to play with fun skills.

Uh-huh. Very difficult. I imagine most people who join will struggle when it comes to character customization/distribution of their stats.

I LOLed when I read this^^

Nope I respected you as a good rper and a well organized gm who knows what she's doing. Still do.

Only wants to play with fun skills.

Uh-huh. Very difficult. I imagine most people who join will struggle when it comes to character customization/distribution of their stats.

Haha. Yes, Kirito is very important. XD. There are certainly individual skills more fun than others, but the full experience of classes can be fun too. Like the Internet Explorer would be boring solo, but marvelous when you have a party behind you. For a text-based RP on a forum, it's meshing surprisingly well. I'm able to transfer over the core parts of an MMO. And in a relatively simple way. I'm very happy so far. I do agree it will be hard distributing points and I haven't even got into doing the items yet. I want each person to really stand out on their own how they'd like. Besides story, that's a major goal.

@White Masquerade

16298919-10154466878658983-390934087638344920-n_orig.jpg

Ex-Aid Pac-Man Gamer (Right), Brave Famista Gamer (Upper Left), Snipe Xevious Gamer (Bottom Left). Even though they're just recolored versions of their Level 3 suits it's still great that they have Gashats based on actual games. Also, recommend me a class.

@White Masquerade

16298919-10154466878658983-390934087638344920-n_orig.jpg

Ex-Aid Pac-Man Gamer (Right), Brave Famista Gamer (Upper Left), Snipe Xevious Gamer (Bottom Left). Even though they're just recolored versions of their Level 3 suits it's still great that they have Gashats based on actual games. Also, recommend me a class.

The show is still ongoing? Did they discover GENM's identity??

And depends on what you like to do. On your personality I'd say the Trojan Horse or Satellizer. But in their own way, each class is fun. The story is sure to overshadow any of the combat, so choose what sounds nice, except for the Internet Explorer. Cause Google Chrome is only for support. Internet browsers are useless on their own. If you don't have any add-ons or extensions. you get me?

The show is still ongoing? Did they discover GENM's identity??

And depends on what you like to do. On your personality I'd say the Trojan Horse or Satellizer. But in their own way, each class is fun. The story is sure to overshadow any of the combat, so choose what sounds nice, except for the Internet Explorer. Cause Google Chrome is only for support. Internet browsers are useless on their own. If you don't have any add-ons or extensions. you get me?

Yeah, they learn in Episode 11 - GENM/Dan also loses the Shakariki Sports Gashat but in exchange completes the research needed to create the Dangerous Zombie Gashat. Right now, Snipe's getting some character development in the form of a young girl who hangs out with him in his abandoned hospital - his actor likens it to a father/daughter dynamic. Next milestone is going to be the Level 50 forms for Brave and Snipe in that order.

Give me the most keikaku class.

Yeah, they learn in Episode 11 - GENM/Dan also loses the Shakariki Sports Gashat but in exchange completes the research needed to create the Dangerous Zombie Gashat. Right now, Snipe's getting some character development in the form of a young girl who hangs out with him in his abandoned hospital - his actor likens it to a father/daughter dynamic. Next milestone is going to be the Level 50 forms for Brave and Snipe in that order.

Give me the most keikaku class.

Understood. In that case, it'd hands down be the Trojan Horse. Not sure if you've already seen the skills, but their "ultimate" is to buy the skill of other classes.

And =P. I wonder what silly concepts they will fuse next.

Users who are viewing this thread