• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

Aria gave a small sigh of relief and stroked the sleeping bird in her amrs.

"I better take this little one to bed... I will... see you in the morning..."

He nodded and cracked his neck before standing and heading towards his own dorm. Yana silently crept onto his shoulders.

"I'll see you, any idea when I should be up so we can all eat breakfast?"

Aria shrugged her shoulder, "I will be up most likely before you so just come down I can make something for everyone."

Denavian nodded

"Sleep well" he said and headed off to bed. Reaching his room he flopped onto the bed and set Yana down on the extra pillow. She was fast asleep and purred gently.

"Well this should be interesting." he thought to himself as he drifted off into sleep.

She smiled to him as she stood up getting her bag. Akira looked at him softly then whistled for her fox to come. "He knows some good parts and he can teach Wendy to stop begging for food."

@wizard justin

((Sorry I'm not getting the notifs))

(Sorry! Pausing the RP for a little bit! The others need to catch up... And also I am going to move onto the next day if you haven't so already!)

EternalMusic updated Mystic Mansion with a new update entry:

Please be active~! Or you will be kicked out.

Hey everyone I have realised that no one is interacting with one another and it seems to have started to become a 1x1 that isn't what I want and can't continue with the plot that I have created until you guys come back in. I want people to start posting and if you do not posted soon I will have to kick you out of the RP. I feel like that is fair due to reminding you guys before and no one still has been RPing. I want to thank the three people who have been doing so but the rest please RP or I...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Eloy woke up in early morning, glancing at Aleera and then looking at the time. "It wouldn't hurt to sleep more, would it?" He says as he drifts off to sleep.

(Just announcing that I am still here.)

EternalMusic updated Mystic Mansion with a new update entry:

okay...

Only one person has told me that they are still in the RP apart from the others that were already there. I have been sick so I haven't gotten a chance to check so one last chance for anyone who still wants to be in the RP, I don't want to kick anyone out but it isn't going to work like this. I wanted it be a group RP not 1x1...
Read the rest of this update entry...

(Yeah I know... It makes me really sad... There is you @wizard justin @Zalban and @Workath You four seem to be the onyl people... I might have to delete the rest and then open it up again for more people to join...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back