Hi there!

butterflychaser

She rules her life like a fine skylark
I really hate introducing myself, but let's give this a shot, shall we?

I'm Rhi, a psych major at a college in the middle of nowhere. Although I am new to this site, I've been roleplaying for nearly... oh, I guess eight or nine years on another site? But alas, that site has pretty much died in the last couple of years, so much so that I can't even remember the last time I got a really decent roleplay from it. So that's why I'm here (but you've probably already guessed that).

Even though I've been roleplaying for so long, though, I don't pretend to be a pro at it. I mean, I know there's always room for me to improve, and it certainly doesn't help that I can get busy and/or lazy and/or forgetful at times. Sorry for that. But yeah, I tend to like fantasy and modern roleplays, but sci-fi can be fun from time to time. I'm not particularly a fan of fandom roleplays, because I'm usually not too familiar with what they're about.

Anyway, I guess that's me! It's lovely to be here and to have the chance to meet some wonderful people! ( :) )

Welcome to the site, butterfly! You'll certainly fit right in. (^.^) There are plenty of other, experienced roleplayers on this site to write with.

I am Musician, and I am one of the seven forum moderators on this site. I am responsible for watching the Futuristic roleplaying forum and answering any questions the community might have. I will be attending college this fall in Boston for a Music Education degree. What are you plans after you graduate?

Musician said:
Welcome to the site, butterfly! You'll certainly fit right in. (^.^) There are plenty of other, experienced roleplayers on this site to write with.
I am Musician, and I am one of the seven forum moderators on this site. I am responsible for watching the Futuristic roleplaying forum and answering any questions the community might have. I will be attending college this fall in Boston for a Music Education degree. What are you plans after you graduate?
Hi there, Musician! Sorry it took me some time to reply; I'm running on three hours of sleep and adrenaline - long story short, I spent most of the night and a huge chunk of the day at the hospital with a friend as she had an emergency appendectomy. Things have been super crazy on my end of the world.

As for plans after graduation, I'm actually hoping to eventually get a doctorate! I want to work either with soldiers who have PTSD or with children!

Goodness! I hope your friend is doing okay!

That is a very nice goal you have. :) My mother is a social worker and she has worked with trauma patients before. I wish you the best of luck!

Musician said:
Goodness! I hope your friend is doing okay!
That is a very nice goal you have. :) My mother is a social worker and she has worked with trauma patients before. I wish you the best of luck!
Oh gosh, thank you so much! Thankfully, surgery went well, and she's doing pretty good now. She'll hopefully be able to go home after breakfast tomorrow morning!

And again, thank you! I think they're both pretty worthy causes to go for! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back