• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Little Pony (aka MLP) (RP Thread)

“Oh my,”she said, looking down at the ground, her hoof on her chest. She completely forgot something. She was bleeding from the gunshot wound and needed help fast. She fainted and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Gen Juan mi peered at Luna's wound in her chest and began to mutter strange cryptic words. His horn began to glow and he put it right in front of the wound in Luna's chest. "I sure hope this works..." He said to himself as he released a charge of slow moving energy that when in contact with Luna's chest wound, began to reconstruct the injury from the inside out leaving only a barely noticeable scar in it's place. Gen Juan mi whispered to Luna, "Luna. Wake up..."

Luna slowly began to open her eyes. She soon was able to stand up on all 4 hooves. “Thank you, Gen Juan mi,”she said to the unicorn, smiling.

Gen Juan mi stated, "No problem Luna. Actually I'm surprised it worked as well. Most of the time it vaporizes whatever it touche--anyways do feel better?" Gen Juan mi asked Luna contently.

Princess Luna nodded. “I am, thank you for your concern.” She then looked away. “I can not seem to find my sister anywhere.”

Gen Juan mi continued, "I might have an idea as to where she might be." Gazing down at Luna Gen Juan mi asked, "Have you ever heard of the city of no souls?" Gen Juan mi lit up his horn which projected an image of an ancient structures.

ruined_city_singapore__by_mernrock09-d571jq1.jpg

“No, I have not.”

BRB. I’m gonna get something to eat, since I haven’t had anything all day.

(Can we put the attack aside? I contacted the role player of Twilight, and she was confused, saying that she thought that the tank couldn’t reach the crystal Empire that fast, since the crystal Empire is on the other side of equestria)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back