• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography My First Renaissance Fair

GgAcE

Retired Staff
So here is how it went.... We (neighbors, my girlfriend & I) were trying to figure something out for the weekend. I personally have never been to a mid-evil style fair or anything even close to it. We just so happened to drive by a store (Walgreens to be specific) & seen a flier for this weekend. Tickets were $15 at the store or $20 at the gate. We shrugged & said why not?

This was one of the best times I had in many years. Most pictures you will see us carrying these drinking horns (Nigerian Longhorn). We hunted these down for our first 40 minutes & finally! FINALLY!!!! Found them. They were $25 a pop for the smaller versions & well worth it.

Both of us are now more manly than ever! Your not a man til you drink from a horn!

All games were $2 a piece (ninja star, axe, knife, & tomato throwing. Mini jousts & mid evil bowling were $3.

We played a game called trust the pirate where I one a nifty blade for $15 (retails for 30 on true swords website).

I fished a $1 out of a wenches shirt with my teeth, seen some really sexy elven & fairy women (never new I had a thing for that....), bought all kinds of crap for the women & had a toast with a wizard & some guy I swear was out of the movie "300".

We are going back next weekend & I plan on taking a lot more pictures & really drinking some horn!

View attachment 457View attachment 458View attachment 459View attachment 460View attachment 461View attachment 462View attachment 463View attachment 464View attachment 465View attachment 466

View attachment 467View attachment 468View attachment 469

pencil.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like it was mad fun, Ace. Though the second to last picture, that guy looks a lil' scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back