• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Moving a thread?

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I wasn't really paying a lot of attention, and accidentally posted a thread to the wrong area (I posted it in Fandom when it should've gone in 1x1). Is there a way I can move it to the correct section? I know the mods can do so, but I don't want to bother them if there's a way I can do it myself.

You can create a thread in roleplay support! ( :) ) The staff will move it for you!

Musician said:
You can create a thread in roleplay support! ( :) ) The staff will move it for you!
Alright, thanks ( :) ) I assume there's no way for me to do it myself, then?

Unless the thread is in the workshop area, no, there is not.

I'm sorry, but only mods have the ability to move threads. Still, don't be afraid to ask for help. It's what we're here for, after all! :) Next time something like this happens, just head on over to roleplay support or, if you'd prefer and you see me online, you're free to just shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. In any case, your thread has been moved now!

EDIT: Ninja'd again, but lol I'm not going back and editing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pine said:
I'm sorry, but only mods have the ability to move threads. Still, don't be afraid to ask for help. It's what we're here for, after all! :) Next time something like this happens, just head on over to roleplay support or, if you'd prefer and you see me online, you're free to just shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. In any case, your thread has been moved now!
Wow, awesome! Thank you, Pine (^.^) I'll try not to post in the wrong section in the future ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back