Allow me to introduce myself...

Reve the Third

The King of Slavadia
I'm Reve the third... and for some reason, I was expecting to make a more detailed introduction, but since I already spent 30 minutes making it on my profile description, not knowing that this forum existed, that I'm too lazy to just repeat myself (I know C&P is a thing, but I'm even too lazy for that)

Tell you what, Reve, if you give me a cookie, I'll pretend this is an epic and glorious post!

Awesomeness aside, here is a link to a list of links and information that will explain every quintessential detail of RpN:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/welcome-to-roleplaynation.60971/

If you have any questions beyond what's explained there, feel free to ask myself, or one of our salivating staff members.

Please Choose RpN Airlines for you next trip!

Have a nice day,

GOOEY

^ I second this. I would also be willing to overlook this lackluster introduction for the price of 1 cookie. You have 24 hours to make your decision.

As for salivation, indeed. The staff is full of salivating beasts. Yet this phenomenon only occurs after 11:59 P.M. People shouldn't out at after that time anyway. You have been warned.

Reve. Welcome to RpN Airlines, and have a nice trip! Please let us know if you have any questions!

:brings out a plate of baked cookies: Sorry it took me so long... I'm have work all day, so I only recently made these. hopefully you two like them. It's nothing much; just chocolate chip cookies.

I'm gonna work on making an RP tomorrow. I know a thing or two about RPs already, and I've done my homework for this site, so I pretty much know what to do.

[QUOTE="Reve the Third]:brings out a plate of baked cookies: Sorry it took me so long... I'm have work all day, so I only recently made these. hopefully you two like them. It's nothing much; just chocolate chip cookies.
I'm gonna work on making an RP tomorrow. I know a thing or two about RPs already, and I've done my homework for this site, so I pretty much know what to do.

[/QUOTE]
Your gift of sweets is accepted. Enjoy yourself, King of Slavadia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back