• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight city - Lore

DragonStorm

I am the Lord of All Dragons!

((I know this says Lore but its actually for the plots; NO ONE EXCEPT ME CAN POST HERE! IF I FIND ANY POST IN HERE I WILL DELETE IT AND NOT RESPOND!))

The Plot will stay till:

10/5/2015

October 5th, 2015

PLOT FOR TODAY:

There is a Loud Boom coming from the center of the city, But something Feels different. Before long, what looked like a wave of purple electric energy. The wave passes through the entire city creating a massive black out. As it passes threw every person in the city, Everyone feels completely Drained of everything. And in the distance looks like a dome of this purple electricity.

IF You are outside the city, you are outside the dome and you are unaffected from the Electricity.

IF You are inside the city, you are inside the dome.

IF if you are outside the dome and try to go back into the city you are sent backwards and feel drain of everything.

And Finally if you are inside the dome, you are Drained of everything, and if you try to leave the city you are flung back.

((Note: Everyone is Affected! Do not Come to me complaining and saying your character is NOT affected by this wave of Electricity! Everyone who is inside the dome cannot leave! Everyone who are outside the dome cannot enter the dome!))

((2nd Note: When I mean by drained I mean like Powers and abilities!))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back