Monster Hunter!

Which Monster Hunter generation did you start off?

• First Generation: Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter Freedom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation: Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

• Third Generation: Monster Hunter 3, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

• Fourth Generation: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

• Total voters

Darksoul90

The Arisen
Hey folks! :)

I can't believe I didn't make a thread about this before, but here's the deal: I've got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and I am looking to recruit fellow hunters/huntresses! :D

As well as to talk about the game...

As for hunting, I don't really care if you're starting out or not, it's always fun to play with others, and considering how big this site has gotten in the years I've been here, I'm sure someone out there has the game. (9°u°)9

So yeah, post up your friend code on here if you want me to hunt-along. Here's mine to get you started: 0748 4342 3022

I am also open for discussion about the game/monsters/weapons/etc.. as stated before, so don't feel shy!

In the case you ARE shy to discuss, here's something to kick things off - One of the Wycoon quests (if I remember correctly) that they assign to you in the multiplayer guild hall is ridiculous; hunt two Deviljhos in the Arena, with nothing but your weapon at hand. No armor, just your undies. Although it is a high rank quest, it sure is hella tough without any armor. I'm assuming all hunters/huntresses need G-Rank weapons for this quest in order to have an easier ride, but that's just me.

I still haven't beaten it, too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back