hello from finland!

herocomlex

Bust :(
ehhh.... hi? well, if i have to start with something i have to say I'm really awkward.

My name is Emil nice to meet you all, you can call me Em or something else, really. I don't mind. I feel like I should just pretend to do character of myself maybe then I can really like..... pretend I'm cool or that I'm good at being human - both would be lies, of course.

..... what a great way to start this!

Okay, here I go.

I'm from Finland, Lappeenranta. I'm here because I got bored at finnish forum roleplays, or the lack of it. Usually I am home and play games on my console. Like - skyrim, dragon age, bordeland, heavy rain, and other fantasy games. Oh and I love indie games, but those I usually play on my pc.

I like to read - suprise - and I write novel ect. My favorite genres are horror, sci-fi and fantasy. Oh and i draw, buut I'm not that good at it.

Other than that I spent my time at bars and drink. But that's only because what kinda finnish man i would be if I DIDN'T drink most of my time.

....Decent one, probably.

That's kinda it.

Come and talk to me, I guess... if you want.

Päivää suomesta. Mukavaa että löytyy muitakin suomalaisia rooli pelaamassa.

Toivottavasti viihdyt RPNationissa

Shinohara said:
Päivää suomesta. Mukavaa että löytyy muitakin suomalaisia rooli pelaamassa.
Toivottavasti viihdyt RPNationissa
Toivottavasti viihyn, ainakin yritän viihtyä. Vaikuttaa aika mahtavalta, katotaan vaan että saanko tänne mitään peliä aikaan.

Vaikuttaa aivan mahtavalta paikalta mitä nyt hetken oon kattonu ja silleen

Juu. RPtä köytyy joka makuun. Jos etit jotakuta 1-on-1 RPhen niin laitappa viestiä tai sano tässä threadissä.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back