• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Mirrored Text

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
So... I've checked that list twice (lol), but I don't see anything on this subject soo... Forgive me if I'm just lbind, though here goes...

I'd like to request a way to basically flip text backwards. No, I'm not talking about "desrever" kind of reversed, but actually reversed as in even the letters backwards. I know I could probably find some sort of website that'd do that for me and all that, but there'd first be the problem of it probably not working with all the fonts and stuff on here, plus there's probably a few others out there who also would like mirrored text and all that... I suggest this because of the fact it'd be great for designing purposes, such as for somebody like me who likes do a lot of stuff with BBCode and might want to fancy some sort of message up to give a visual of what a character'd see on the wall in blood or something *insert Rock Salt font here enlarged and put in header code as well as made red here*

Oh who am I kidding, visualization time of bloody writing!

Bloody message for all to see, as sometimes visual aids are better than just making somebody picture things that're more requiring of specifics. Anyway, that's all to this bloody writing!

Well anyway, now that we all know about bloody handwriting... Oh, I should've probably mentioned this earlier as well, but this probably should include upside-down messages and flipped around, all that stuff, in case somebody were to write on a wall behind them or something like that. Wow, since when did this become a personal rant about why I'd want this feature? Oh well, I can apologize to you all later... For now though, I'm off to hide in an alleyway so I don't get people trying to kill me for being a vampire kitty who killed somebody just to write that message... *scurries away to miscellaneous alley*

Lol. You such a silly kitty. The staff might implement soon if they ever see this yet.

It would probably have to be a completely separate font, but I'm no coder, so I don't know. In the meantime, try making a picture in Paint? It's got several fonts, all kinds of colors, and is easily flipped in any direction you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back