• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

It was just another day at school for Daisuke as he sat in the classroom and the teacher was handing them back their assignments so they could see their grades that they had earned for their hard work. Except for a couple of B's Daisuke was happy with his grades all in the A range.

He was sitting rather smugly in his chair at his desk until he felt the vibrations and heard a distant boom from the explosions. Running over to the window the see the plumes of smoke emanating from what must've been the attack sites he had to fight back the urge to run out of the classroom to go and see if there was anyway that he could help the pros at the scenes. Instead he saw the teacher announce for them to stay in the classroom and relax because they should be safe here. Seeing Diana try to begin a game of hangman to distract everyone he folded his arms akimbo and leaned up against the window sill.

He could feel his frustration build as the urge to join the heroes on the frontlines only grew as the moments passed. Diana's distraction wasn't helping one bit for him. After the match approximately a week ago he felt as if he still needed to prove himself. He wanted to be useful and helpful. He wasn't one of the kids that would be worried about what everyone else thought of him but he still didn't want to be considered the weakest in the class either. The thought made him want to prove himself even more.

Sighing as he consigned himself to obeying the last order given he turned his head towards Diana at the front of the classroom and called out a letter.

"O"

Diana fills in the third letter with an o, the board now reads _ _ o _ _ _ e. None of them really seem to find this a suitable distraction. However, this is all I can really do for now

Violet's hand shoots up. "C!" she says enthusiastically. Clearly enjoying this game the most out of anyone.

Jade meanwhile was tapping her pencil on the desk anxiously waiting for more information on what was going on outside.

Reign had her head tucked in her arms, completely ignoring the pile of 100's and 96's on her desk in favor of silently agonizing, even missing the events outside and the game of hangman in favor of the never ending pit of thoughts that she was being sucked into. It didn't really need to be said, but she had been like this the entire time ever since the monday they came back for their second week. She stopped playfully messing around with the other girls, she stopped initiating conversations, and while she reacted normally if someone started talking to her there was still a feeling that she wasn't as lively and clever as she had been the first week. She tended to half-ass the latest practical tests too, so her #1 position fell to #3 below Jade and Hisato, at least there. Her academics were still effortlessly top-notch regardless of her mood.

It didn't help her that Violet kept visiting like nothing happened. They didn't talk about it, and just hung out like it didn't happen. It made Reign question if it really happened, actually, or if it were just fantasy. With how much she remembered it was a little hard to attribute to her dreams though, creative as they were. It was just too real to believe it didn't happen. She didn't want to ask Violet because she wasn't sure - and was kind of scared - of the response she'd get back. She also didn't want to continue her unrestrained behavior because, much as it had been a joke when she said it, she definitely felt 'claimed'. Her brain wasn't built for this kind of thought though, so every time she hit that point she'd end up rage quiting and then starting over from the beginning.

---------

Laura looked up from the book that she was reading, taking a cursory glance at the game of hangman before looking back down at her book. However, she looked up startled when she heard the door slam open, only to see Ms Sora there in her hero costume, looking like a knight with the gleaming silver plate armor covering her body and the english helm under her arm. She watched as Sora quickly looked around the room, breathing a sigh of relief with a tired expression. "Everyone accounted for..." Suddenly, her face hardened, and she spoke up looking serious. "Listen, everyone! Don't leave the classroom until told otherwise! Diana, Hisato, I'm counting on you!" With that, she shut the door, and her metallic footsteps could be heard running down the hall as she answered her call as a hero.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge -Mork- -Mork- Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Pushing himself off of the windowsill quickly when Ms Sora rushed into the room he watched her wide-eyed before she left. Walking to the door he listened carefully to see if something was going on outside of the classroom but in the school building. If he heard footsteps get close to the door he would be prepared to blind whoever came through the door and launch himself at them. He would help keep his classmates safe regardless of how dangerous the situation became.

Turning from the door to Diana and Hisato he looked to see if either of them were going to do anything. Approaching Diana he whispered to her.

"I appreciate the attempt to distract us but we need to be ready if the teachers fail at keeping the villains away. We should keep everyone away from the door and windows. If anyone goes to come through the door that we cant recognize I'll use my quirk to blind 'em. I need someone more powerful to take 'em out possibly. You ready if the situation calls for it?"

Netherdragon Netherdragon

Anzhelika and Roger-

Arriving at the principals office An found that most of the staff was already present. She apologized for being late and took a seat next to Roger. The principal began to brief the rest of the staff members on the attack leaving An surprised at how large of a scale this assault was. The damage at the police station and missing mayor were major issues as well as many villains and criminals roaming the streets. From the way the principal was talking it sounded like there wasn't going to be enough Heroes in the city to handle this which meant drastic measures...the kind that could put students in danger. The pricipals next orders were what An had predicted the students were going to be deployed.

The meeting came to a close after a few minutes and An accompanied by Roger hurried over to the 1-A classroom. Opening the door the two pro's stepped inside to see the class playing a game of Hangman. She wanted to keep the kids here where they would be safe but instead she had to take them onto the field. Looking at each student she filled her voice with as much authority as she could "Alright students, Grab your gear, get to the locker rooms, and get suited up. Were meeting back here in 10 minutes. Anyone not here in that time will automatically fail this semester. " She looked back to Roger who always had the same friendly smile on his face and noted that his face was dead serious. "Roger go with the boys please." The man nodded his head and lead the boys to the locker room to get changed. Anzhelika would do the same for the girls, this way they could make sure no students snuck away.

After everyone would get dressed An and Roger would lead the students back to the classroom for the debriefing.

Hisato-

Once he had seen that everyone of his classmates had managed to stay calm Hisato turned his attention to the smoke plums outside of the window. He decided to stay quiet and let Diana handle attempting to keep everyone distracted. She seemed to be doing a decent job at least. That was until heavy footsteps form the hallway reached the door. Turns out those footsteps were Ms. Inoue who checked in on them and gave the class the order to stay put. Hisato nodded her head as she mentioend him and Diana. If the worst case came to be Hisato had no intention of letting any of his classmates get injured.

When Daisuke went to the door then whispered something to Diana Hisato glared at the boy. "Daisuke go sit down please." He said in a more authoritative tone, it even sounded like he was trying to mimic the same level of authority that Anzhelika had earlier. Walking past Diana and Daisuke he sat down on top of his desk which was next to the door. He still had his hands in his pocket which was mostly so that the other students couldn't see that both of his hands were in a ready position so he could snap at any moment and let out a shock wave. Though he really doubted anything would happen here it was better to be safe then sorry.

A few moments later two pairs of footsteps came approaching the door and Hisato braced himself. Luckily through the window on the door he saw the flash of blonde hair that belonged to Mrs. Surnov and the brown coat that belonged to Mr. Wilcot. He let himself relax as the two teachers stepped into the classroom but there next words made him tense up again. They were suiting up? Were they going out into the city or was it just a show of caution. Either way it didn't matter at this second, at least that is what he thought as he stood up and walked up to the door. Before exiting the room he stepped to the side and leaned up against the wall waiting for the rest of the class to exit first. If the teachers took the front then he would take the back, just in case.

Diana was about to respond to Daisuke when the teachers burst in telling them to suit up. She quickly responds, "I think we're about to go to that situation." She said before making her way out the door. As Diana made her way to suit up, she tried to grab the attention of her teacher. "Mrs. Surnov. Although this may be a stupid question, we are going to discuss a plan of action before going out there right?"

Diana thought she had the same thoughts as the teachers. Or at least some of them, specifcally the one that said there's no way the villians could know what powers the students have, providing an element of surprise. On the other hand, these were real villians, so she wasn't sure how much that would help.

Seeing faculty come in the door Daisuke did as he was told and grabbed his things quickly before following all the others out of the room hurriedly with the male teacher towards the locker rooms. Once there he donned his suit as quickly as possible before returning to the teacher.

"Ready," he replied, attempting to show as much confidence as possible. "I know that I can be helpful today to you pros as well as my classmates. My quirk is pretty supportive when it comes to a fight."

Zoning out entirely for a few solid minutes, he snapped to attention to Mrs. Surnov and Mr. Wilcot. At the command to suit up he felt anxious. Real villains. Real villains, and we were the backup?? Alec got up and followed out the door with the world seeming to spin just a little more slowly. Once he donned his hero suit, Alec took a moment to think. He could help rescue victims and innocents and then come back to help fight... Or maybe he could just teleport them to people like Mr. Wilcot? Ideas ran through his head as to what his best use would be in such a dire situation.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Dante Verren Dante Verren Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GreatSaiyaman GreatSaiyaman Netherdragon Netherdragon

Jade immediately shot up and ran to go get changed. She was excited to do some real hero work for a change. Once dressed she returned to the classroom. In that time she had done some thinking on what to do. She was determined to try and stay back and out of the fighting. Jade would simply try to save as many civilians as possible. She hasn't had any combat training, so she'd rather let the pros handle that part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet let out an "awwww" she wanted to finish the game of hangman. But, she also didn't feel like being suspended tomorrow. She put her hands in her pockets and walked slowly over to get changed and then walk slowly back. Truth be told, she was excited. This could be fun! Beating up some baddies? Sign Violet up!
-Mork- -Mork- That Lass Over There That Lass Over There GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 Netherdragon Netherdragon Dante Verren Dante Verren

Hisato-

Making sure he was the last student out of the classroom Hisato proceeded to the locker room where his hero suit awaited. Quickly he unpacked his suit and began to change into it leaving the helmet for last. Grabbing the helmet he began to raise it up towards his head when he stopped, the reflection he saw in his helmet...he was smiling. Was he feeling giddy? Was he actually excited about this up and coming event? No that couldn't be right he wasn't smiling at any combat training they had done, he had always hated it. But this wasn't the combat trainning... he wouldn't be going against his classmates nor would he be going against innocent people. He was going to protect the innocents. Placing the helmet on his head he snickered quietly to himself, guess even he got excited when it meant potentially beating up bad guys.

Following the other students back to the classroom both Mr.Wilcot and Mrs. Surnov were in their hero suits. Everyone had gathered and his classmates began to ask questions. Waiting to be giving more orders Hisato remained silent, his expression hidden by the visor of his helmet.

Anzhelika and Roger-
The two watched as the class gathered, everyone had made it within the 10 minutes which means no one failed. Now was the time to give the kids their orders. Anzhelika took a quick swing of the gasoline form he flask then closed it and hung it on her belt. "Alright students, Let me start by saying I'm sorry to have to put you in this situation. With the size of the current situation every hero, and every hero course student is being mobilized. This class will be acting as the reserve force helping with evacuations and guarding first responders. That being said we have to be practical and say we have no idea what may happen, we will do our best to keep you away from the fighting but I am a realist, the worst might come to pass and you will be forced to defend yourselves. Hisato you will be in charge of group one, you are responsible for Jade, Luara and Violet. Group two will be under Diana's supervision with Reign, Alec, and Daisuke. Group one will come with me to the docks to assist there while group two will go with Roger to the worst areas." as Anzhelika paused for a moment and took a deep breathe. "Make sure to follow our instructions and the instructions of your group leaders and we will safely make through this. Heroes in training, Do I make myself clear?
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon -Mork- -Mork- That Lass Over There That Lass Over There GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Anxiously, Alec joined his group and in his head repeated what he'd heard. The worst areas. The worst areas. Did the worst areas mean the ones with all the villains, or the ones with all the victims? He nervously furrowed his brows and thought it through. I suppose all areas would still have plenty of villains and victims alike... I wish I'd had more combat training with Diana by now. One day was... really useful but I am so not ready. Alec took deep breaths and calmed himself down the most he could. He couldn't be helpful or useful to anyone if he was always lost in his own little head. Looking up to Mr. Wilcot, he softened his expression a little. "We're mostly just doing rescue work right? It's just I'm a lot more useful with rescue than I am with actual combat..."
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Diana supposed that made sense. Putting the most powerful quirks near the "worst areas". While a part of her liked the team, she still was worried for them. There was no question that Reign could handle most situations, and she had worked with her before. However, the others were another story entirely. Daisuke could block out senses, and Alec can teleport. I can think of a couple ways Alec can be of use. As for Daisuke... Diana began to ponder. "Daisuke, remind me, what senses can you block and for how long? For example, can you... turn off someone's pain?" She asked before turning to Alec. "That's my understanding of the situation, but I really guess it depends on what Mr. Wilcot has in mind."

Turning when Diana speaks to him he rubs the back of his head as he thinks of what to say. He wants to sound reassuring without selling himself short.

"I can't focus on pain. I can block someone's sense of touch entirely but I can't focus on just one sensation. It's a double-edged sword though. If you're whole body is numb you won't be able to determine if you could have any internal damage or anything broken short of it looking twisted or sticking out of the skin. I can block out any one sense between sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. I was hoping to have more time to train my abilities up before something like this happened. I want to learn to work on two senses at a time. As for the duration I have to remain in visual contact with the target. Meaning I have to be able to see them. Not direct eye contact but I have to be able to see them."

Thinking for a moment he smiles and does a fist pump.

"Come to think of it me combined with Alec is the perfect team for rescuing innocent bystanders really. If there are any villains nearby I can block their sight or any other sense while Alec teleports innocents out."

UA-

Seeing the students talk calmly with each other was a relief to the two educators but time was short so they had to get moving. Swat vans were waiting outside to take them to their destinations. Anzhelika grabbed her group of students and loaded them into the van going to the docks, while Roger did the same with his group and the opposite van. Once everyone was loaded on the vans would take off going as fast as they could given the current circumstances. Rogers group would arrive at their destinaion before Anzhelika's group would reach the docks, and that was probably a good thing.

Roger's group-

Upon arriving at the check point the van came to a stop. Roger and the driver both hopped out and ran to the back pulling the doors open for the students to get out. "As of right now you have full permission to use your quirks for saving civilians and self defense" said Roger. "Let's go, heroes." He told them with worried smile. The air was full of yelling, ,screaming, and the sounds of battle. On the other side of the police line fire's raged and first responders could be seen working along side heroes in rescue operations. "Alec, Diana, and Daisuke get over the line and start helping with rescue operations. Listen to any pro and first responders that tell you what to do. Reign with me." He gave them their orders and hurried off to where all teh ambulences were parked and tents were set up to make a makeshift hospital.

Anzhelika's group-

When the van arrived and the doors opened the first thing they would hear was a ferocious roaring. Looking out of teh van the stuents could see a giant monster made of water towering many stories over head smashing everything it could. It looked like a few heroes were already fighting the monster. "Follow me!" Called Anzhelika as she ran off towards one of the alleys trying to flank around the monster. Seeing there teacher ran off Hisato breathed in sharply and hurried off after her.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon -Mork- -Mork- That Lass Over There That Lass Over There GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back