Greetings and Salutations

NRTupper

Professional Procrastinator - Canadian Llama
*wave*

My name is Nert (actually, those are just my initials). I go by the penname N.R.Tupper. I'm a writer in my spare time and have finished three novels in the last two years but I need a break so here I am! My age is inaccurate because I entered the wrong year accidentally and haven't figured out how to fix it yet. But I AM over 30, just not THAT much over.

Just looking for some serious RPing! By serious I mean like... not serious.

I prefer detailed worlds, complex characters. 1-1 play. I get confused and lost in group settings really quick. I write in the sci-fi and fantasy genres but would be willing to tackle a real world setting too. I'd also be down for fandoms (Supernatural! YAS! But name another and see if I recognize it). I used to be a hardcore fanfiction writer so that would be fine.

No smut though. By hardcore fanfiction writer I just meant I did it a lot. A lot, a lot.

I mainly RP male characters but I can RP a female if necessary.

Because I have a full time job outside of writing I disappear for long spurts but when I am around I promise to do my best to contribute enthusiastically.

And to give you an idea of my style I've attached an excerpt from an original piece I wrote. The character in this piece is someone I wouldn't mind playing with in a Roleplay. He amuses me.

Without further ado:

Kai grinds her teeth when she's irritated. I don't think she knows that she does it. I don't think most people know she does it. Pretty sure I'm the only creep who spends all his time studying her. I try to be subtle about it but some days she makes it hard.

Like right now, when she's laughing like that. She's a stunner when she laughs. She's easy on the eyes all the time, of course, but that laugh just cuts right through my heart.

Woah, easy there boy. She's not interested in romance. From the start she's been about as no-nonsense as a human can be. At first she was obsessed with saving her crew, then finding her sisters, now she wants to help us find Ryn's kids.

What is with this woman? She likes to claim she's not a hero, but at the same time she's obsessed with saving everyone.

It's kind of cute.

Like her.

She's kind of cute, in a 'she-could-beat-my-ass' kind of way.

I do think she could beat me in a fight. I've seen the way she trains, I've also seen how sleek and well formed her muscles are. She has to be 90% muscle, 10% fat. She's built like a freaking tank.

I never used to find strong women attractive. I used to prefer my women all soft on the outside, but Kai managed to weasel her way into my heart, and my pants. Not literally, she hasn't been in my pants. I'm pretty sure she'd kill me before bedding me but hell if I can't stop thinking about her.

What would it be like to make love to a woman like her?

Probably like dying. Because if I tried, she'd kill me.

Leades elbow jabs into my side. He smirks, "You were drooling."

Damn. Was I being that obvious? "Your turn."

We're playing an old war game we used to play as children. Or at least, I used to play it. Judging by Leades' terrible gameplay he's never played the game before in his life. Nobody can be this bad.

Further up the beach Tucker, Mallik and Bristol appear to be playing tag. It's easy to forget how young they all are but seeing them like this is a pretty stark reminder. Bristol's shrieking laughter is borderline obnoxious but I won't begrudge her for assaulting my ears. They need this.

It's been a rough year. We've been deep undercover, we've been prisoners, we very nearly lost our lives more than once. They all deserve this time.

I still can't believe Leades disobeyed direct orders, stole a ship and charged across the universe to rescue me.

It's kind of sweet.

I hope he's not interested in me. Is he into guys? I haven't paid enough attention to know. Now that I think of it, our fingers have brushed together more than once between plays. Shit. I gotta let him down gentle.

Although, he is kind of cute, I suppose. I've never actually been interested in a male before. Of course, as far as I know, no males have been interested in me.

It might be worth a try?

No.

Definitely not.

No! I like women. I'm not into men. But if I were, I'd pick a guy like Leades. He's a good guy. Hard working, loyal, I've never heard him complain. Not even once.

Of course, we have that whole hero worship thing going on though. That would be a problem. I've never really been interested in people who look at me the way Leades does.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]OH Nerty Nert :) I feel like such a proud Momma bear ;___; dragging you in here, feet first.

[/QUOTE]
*grumbles*

*GRUMBLES*

It's gotta be better than that Facebook RP I stumbled on though.

Mayumi said:
Admin Contact for the age. :)
They can change it for you.

Welcome to RpN!
Oh! Good idea! Just gotta find an admin. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm friends with EVERYONE! >___> Totes.

And you can go to Admin Contact - it's a little mini forum, listed on the front page :)

The Dark Wizard]We tend to hide over here :3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/forums/admin-contact.194/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/forums/admin-contact.194/[/URL]
Why hide? We're friendly. We don't bite! Mostly. Unless you're a cookie!

Notadamselndistress said:
You must coddle me, because I'm flying blind here.

I followed you. It's the only thing I've figured out.
I'm feeling lost too. Don't worry though, I think it gets easier? And you can log your ten posts here. LOL. :P

But, that said, following me is the only thing you need.

Man, I would have made a great man. *sigh* *flirtation skills X100000000000*

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Just don't click the red button. Did you get the intro PM?

[/QUOTE]
I may have accidentally deleted it. *gets instructions out of trash*

HEHEHEEH! It's weird because Katie is my American twin! I need to get it under control.

And there she is... digging in the trash again. *sigh*

Katie... are you claiming multiple twins? *GASP*

We need to have a talk young lady!

NRTupper said:
HEHEHEEH! It's weird because Katie is my American twin! I need to get it under control.
And there she is... digging in the trash again. *sigh*
I'll never be classy.

I don't even know how I multiple twin'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back