Meet • The • GMs •

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
HEY THERE, VILLAINS! So you wanna meet the GMs? AWESOME! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! Plus it keeps you knowing who's who and how to get on their good sides. 

@Mika9889, @M-Night, and I have been good IRL friends since the beginning of the school year, and we all share a similar interest in RPing. I'm Fem, Main GM of OOTT here...and the most easygoing, not to brag. We recently realized that as GMs, we actually go in different alignments:

Chaotic GoodTrue Neutral, and Chaotic Evil. 

Fem: Okay, I admit it. I am actually the nicer one of the three of us when it comes to characters (though ironically I came up with this idea in the first place). I am a ninth-grade theatre student and a Hufflepuff (for those into Harry Potter, y'know what I mean ;) ). Yes, I know that I am pretty damn eccentric, and I'm pretty damn proud of it. I try my best to be fair, but I can be a little impulsive at times and sometimes accept Sues and Stus by mistake. I usually take a "Mrs. Nice Chick" approach—unless you're being rude, then gtfo. I often use more salty language, meaning that cursing doesn't actually make me bat an eye so ye. DROP ALLL THE F-BOMBS!!!! You'll often find me trolling my OCs (bless those unlucky motherfuckers) or thinking up random memes and jokes to post on the OOC. If there's one thing you definitely shouldn't do to me, though, it's to a), drown me in a bajillion replies or b), not post for days on end. *tosses tumbleweed* ALL RIGHT, MIKA AND/OR NIGHT, FEEL FREE TO MAKE YER INTROSSSS!

Hello! I'm Mika, the second GM... Though, I'll probably accidentally refer to myself as an admin, since I come from the rough wildlands of 'Quotev', where that is the term they use. I'm fairly calm ninth-grade Japanese major who actually does have quite a bit of experience running roleplay groups, and, while I'm not nearly as nice as Fem, I do like to think I am fairly polite. Honestly, I'm extremely fair, but I warn you now; I do have a point where I can't be nice anymore, and I will completely snap if it's reached... But, it's really hard to push me to that point and I do calm down fairly quickly, sooo no worries. I'm actually pretty level-headed and casual, even if it doesn't seem like it in this. I promise I'm pretty nice, though... Just afraid of talking to people. Hence why you won't usually find me in the OOC thread ^^'  so please don't hurt meeeee ~Mika, the extremely shy Ravenclaw

Hey dolls, this is the bedrock wall of darkness you all know as M-Night or Night. That was an overly dramatic intro... Oh well. I'm the evil one of the three. I'm not typically that bad, but I'm worse when doing my job. You don't want me to do my job. I'm the one that's sent in to take your character and rip it to shreds. I enjoy my job, though; being evil brings pride to my Slytherin heart. I don't give second chances unlike the other two, but other than that, I should be okay. I am pretty new to role play, and you'll find most of my comments are in this form: Hey, just so you know, I don't cuss. So, let's have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back