mechanics for creating a beast of resplendent liquids.

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
anyone have any idea what the mechanics are?

Im just curious.

Are they created as artifacts or what.

I know this is guess work since no rules have been presented but I personally am curious.

They were created with incredibly powerful first age magics at the height of first age might.  It would probably require solar circle sorcery and powerful artifacts that are probably no longer existent and copious amounts of drugs.

Some more powerful variants of the Celestial Circle monster-breeding spell, perhaps?

Alternatively, a Solar with Wyld-Shaping Technique and a Craft (Animal) skill?

It was the Dragon Kings who created them, with the aid of Celestial Circle magic to create the right chimera for the breeding program.

one requirement I HAVE come up with  is this.

"Must posses the capabilty to compound the formula themself via Sciences"

along with a Large (maybe 10,000 doses) Supply of the drug)

Kajata said:
Maybe this is a stupid question but what is a beast of resplendant liquids? :S
They are creatures currently under Guild control, and after eating a ton of raw opium, prodices enough urine to create 100,000 doses of heroin.

They are described on pages 49-52 of Manacle & Coin.

~FC.

lol ones been stolen from them actualy

And also.

The realm has one of their own, that makes longevity drug instead of heroin.

Im thinking of making one myself that makes "6 demon OR windfire" potion.

The Empress probably just has a Gem of Incomparable Wellness' date=' which halts all aging and makes her effectively immortal.[/quote']
In regards to all the threads about the GoIW:

I believe canonically there is ONE GoIW, not many, and Fakharu's mistress has it.

-S

I for one DO think its how she lived so long.

As for why not all dragon blooded took advantage of it its quite simple.

The beast doesnt create enough of the drug to create  enough for half of the dragon blooded

In theory the drug will also work on mortals but its rarity means that only 20 mortals ever get any of it.

It only extends the lifespan by 40%, and that alone would not account for her longevity.  Then again, we already talked about all of the die adders that could be added to the aging roll in another thread, so I won't rehash it.

but anyway.

Do you people think that a Beast of resplendent liquids based on either Windfire potion or 6 demon potion (or something similar) is possible? just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back