Mature Fantasy Adventure RP?

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I am interested in making a mature RP collaboration with someone/a small group. I'd like to have something loosely based on the world of LOTR, nowhere near as elaborate- But as far as the fantasy elements and somewhat renaissance feel.

I think it would be interesting to have the RP start in the midst of a war that has gone on for many years, so the land is essentially starved of its prior life; what with violent raids on villages, entire clans being wiped out, and a general "Hell on Earth" situation. The characters we portray will start off in an enemy prison, for an array of reasons; whether they're war prisoners, taken for their talents (magic/etc), petty thieves, victims taken from their homes, or even creatures taken for work camps/etc. There are a number of fates the jailbirds could face; Slavery, death, torture, etc. A small group could be forged of people, and they manage to escape the people/things who had imprisoned them and go on the run after they are taken on a journey with their captors (either to be sold/used for entertainment purposes in coliseum/etc.) If there was one collective goal they could work towards, to restore balance and peace in their world, I think that'd be very cool- But I'd rather get other peoples' input on the idea and see if anyone is on board with me for something like this?

Here, take my interest. I don't have any input at the moment, but I may come up with something later. I really like the idea. ^^

@Rynnki

I'm glad I got a response so fast! See... The problem is- I have no idea how to present this idea in a sign-up forum to the public. So I went to RP Ideas instead to try and get people to join/help before I bothered trying to make a sign-up sheet.

Righto. The best way to present it is with a good title for the RP, and a good introduction for what will be going on in the plot. That's my little opinion, anyways. Starting in Ideas is a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back