• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mapletree Village -- A Harvest Moon RP

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CWbYng3.png

Welcome to Mapletree village!

A village of beauty and that is watched over by the harvest goddess. Everybody stops everything they are doing once a year to pay tribute to the goddess. Unfortunately, the harvest goddess has become rather ill because of the neighboring cities and their horrible pollution. Not only that it’s not a custom for them to toss people out of their village, even though most people from the city find it enjoyable to corrupt a small village like Mapletree. The villagers now have to work extra hard, not only at their own jobs, but also to find out what exactly is causing the harvest goddess to get sick and how they can fix it before it’s too late…..

OOC - IC - Characters

Last edited:
Richard Bell Bertrand
Hucklebumble Pub & Inn

Richard took a swig from the bottle of gin on his dresser. He set it back down, fixing up the buttons in his shirt with shaky hands. He felt ill, as he did most mornings, and he had already vomited twice that morning. That was actually pretty good for him, considering most of the time he vomited 4 - 5 times per morning. He felt a bit better though, like he might be done for now. He finished buttoning his shirt before taking another swig and making his way for the door of his room. He lived in the Inn, and he had the nicest room, of course. He owned the damn place, and he deserved it. He looked around the room. It was a mess, clothes a bottles everywhere, boxes and paper plates all over the floor and cups littering his bedside table. Richard frowned, looking away and going out the door, making sure not to open the door more than necessary. He checked quickly to make sure the "do not disturb" sign was there as always, and he went downstairs, nodding to a few customers as he went.

He could smell breakfast already cooking in the kitchen, his plate waiting for him already. He ate the same thing every morning, 2 sunny side up eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 3 pieces of bacon and a big serving of baked beans. It was his favorite breakfast, and with it came sweet relief from his never ending hangovers. He practically inhaled his food, feeling starved suddenly. Before he knew it, his plate was done and he set it back on the counter back to the kitchen, where it disappeared without a word. He knew everyone knew that he was hungover, but it was pretty much unspoken, save for the few people who chose to bother him about it on a regular basis. He tried to avoid them, no matter how much "good" they meant. He already felt bad everyday of his life, and he didn't have the patience to feel worse.

Richard took a deep breath, sitting on one of the bar stools. He usually bar-tended for fun, but it was morning and no one was there to drink. Not yet, at least.

Camilla stood in front of HuckleBumble's door, a place that she had almost always tried to avoid yet somehow always needed to be for one reason or another. Whether it was for meeting someone for a quick chat, or in this case needing a bottle of wine for a new recipe she was hoping to try out and called for the spirit. Taking a breath she entered the establishment and immediately noticed Richard, while she didn't know the man that well she was always slightly scared of him. Not that he had done anything in particular to frighten her, but the smell of alcohol almost always put her nerves on edge and the man seemed reeked of some sort of it. That and a drunk man had never resulted well for her, shaking her head she berated herself for being so skittish. After all Camilla always taught the children to never judge a book by it's cover and she would be darned if she broke her own golden rule over something silly. "Hello Mr. Bertrand. How are you this fine day?" She asked the man, though she knew that he was hungover and she dimly wondered if he had drunken any water lately.
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Esther Morgan
Esther worked hard on her current job, which at this point was putting some powder into their capsule. She hated when she was forced to do pharmaceutical work, even though she had the knowledge it wasn’t something she enjoyed. Getting up from her workbench, she looked outside the window and smiled as she noticed how gorgeous the day was. She was worried about what might become of the harvest goddess as they all relied on the land for food, medicine and many other things.

Letting out a sigh she made her way outside the clinic, it was a quiet morning and she doubted anyone would need her services so early. Dressed in her normal nurse’s outfit, she began to stroll down the street waving to those who were around. She noticed Camilla walk into the bar which was also the villages inn, shaking her head slightly. While she didn’t know the teacher well, they seemed to get along on most occasions and they often saw each other when she had to bring a child to the clinic.

Esther was glad she no longer had to stay at the inn, her and Richard did not really get along. That was mostly because she had to treat him on numerous occasions for alcohol poisoning. With a sigh, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a few capsules, they were pain relievers and she guessed Richard would be having a hangover at this moment.

She walked into the bar, smiling sweetly at Camilla, before scowling at Richard. “Hello, Camilla! How are you? I hope the children do not drive you terribly nuts….” She slammed the capsules down on the counter, before turning to exit the building as she really didn’t want to stay there for longer and she had to. “Take those! It will help you with your hangover….”

boo boo

~Rina Tosh~
Where abouts: Waffle Farm.

"Huah, I Think thats the last of them," Rina sighed as she back side of her gloved hand against her forehead wiping the sweat off of her forehead, as she placed the last weed into a bucket that had sprouted all around her strawberry plants the night prior. Slowly she rose her self off the ground of where she was kneeling, moving to grab a large watering can that was set softly in the nice soil beside her wheel barrow. Normally she would use her hose for the crops so she wouldn't strain her self so much but her young pup Swift had gotten a hold of the thing tearing holes all throughout the surface. She couldn't bring her self to scold the poor pup, that dog was troublesome but all so cute.

"Mrrooo," A loud sound called out from across the farm, echoing through the barn. Rina laughed quietly to her self as she placed the watering can in side the barrow. Before she made her way out of the feilds of crops towards the large barn of Waffle Farm. "Yes Bagelina! Your breakfast is on the way!" She called out once she eventually reached the barn, gripping the gigantic sliding door with in her white gloved hands pushing the great door open.

With in the barn stood a black n white cow standing in her comfortable stall waiting for her breakfast to be placed in the troff beforth her. "How you doing girl?" Rina smilled at the cow as she patted the animal's side gently, as she made her way past the large animal's stall to her fodder storage taking a rather large pile, placing it in front of the cow. "Sorry for the late brea-" The dark haired girl spoke softly to the Bagelina before being cut off by a dog repetedly barking from the porch of her house. "My Pie!" She cheered with joy.

Camilla smiled at the nurse when she came in, she had seen her outside of the clinic only a few times and had secretly hoped to become friends with her. "Oh, no more so than usual Miss. Esther. How are you today?" Her question went unheard as Esther gave the pills to Richard, an exchange that left Camilla shocked, and was storming out. "Oh, please wait!" She hurried after the nurse, her wine momentarily put on hold for the sake of socializing with a fellow villager. "I wanted to thank you for the other day, Suzy was so scared of getting that shot and you were so kind that she hardly noticed. Also I was hoping that perhaps we can talk, maybe over meal?" Camilla knew that Esther was busy with her work, but maybe later she would be free if not today then another day, after all it was such a small village that it didn't make sense not make friends.

Reiia silver Reiia silver

Atticus Fawks
Town center

Atticus woke up early because that's how his grandmother had raised him, and fetched water from the well still in his bare feet. He got it on the kettle to boil before his grandmother even began her slow creaking descent down the stairs- whether it was the steps or her joints was a topic of frequent debate. He set the tea out but left breakfast for her own doing- as her own pride demanded.

“You didn't stay out too late last night did you?” She asked, puttering around the pot bellied stove.

“The clouds rolled in, so no,” he said. He had gone up onto the shed roof with his telescope- the almanac said their was supposed to be meteor showers. But a light drizzle had picked up long before midnight and put a dash on the venture.

“Any shooting stars? Make any wishes” She said making eyebrows at him.

“No, gramma,” He said sheepish like he was fourteen again.

She cackled, gave him a pinch and then cracked an egg into the old cast iron pan. She wanted great grandchildren and spared him no expense that he aught to be wishing on some more stars- or talking to people to make the event happen a bit faster. He made a quick retreat to get ready for the day.

He did his best to slip out but Airne was a little to sly for him; “Don't forget to pick up my medicine. And get some sausage and cabbage at the store.”

“I wont forget your medicine,” He told her. He never did.

He pulled his bag over his shoulder, filled as it was with paperbacks, his journal, a mason jar of almonds and far to many paper cranes and headed out.

“Have a great day, Atti,” She called after him.

He peeked back around the door and said, “Love you too, gramma.”

“Good. Now make me babies.”

He shut the door tight. Her laugh haunted him as he made his way down the small hill covered in apple trees. The little cabin was ancient and backwater by any standards. They didn't even have much of a farm, just the well, the apples and the little kitchen garden. But that was all Airne had ever seemed to need even with raising seven children of her own and then him. He lived a good jump and skip out side of town and he was in no rush- the library opened when he got there and he closed some time around dusk. Old man Harper had told him that keeping his own hours was one of the greatest perks of the job. But he always got there early enough that no one complained. He took his sweet time strolling down the old path and then onto the bigger rut worn road and then onto the cobbles of town. He caught sight of Esther, but she rather looked like she was on a mission. He hoped she never walked like she was on a mission to the library. Having ducked out without breakfast he tarried near the town square. He could grab something now or later- he stood there, squinting and intense as he tried to decide.

Marrielle hummed happily as she organized the flowers in the Cherry Blossom Flower Shop. She had gotten here early after all, so she had some time to kill. But she absolutely loved spending time in the flower shop. One could often find her here before and after hours. This was one of her favorite places to be after all. The second was the flower garden she had started when she was younger. Over the years, many types of flowers had flourished there. Some had even found their way into being sold in the shop.

It wouldn't be long now until she unlocked the doors and opened up for the day. "Hm. The tulips and roses have been put in their proper places. Nothing else seems to be out of order. What could I do for half an hour?" Moving behind the counter, she put took a seat on a stool near the register and pulled out a small journal. The journal was full of ideas for floral arrangements. Taking out a pen, she opened it and began to write.

Richard Bell Bertrand
Hucklebumble Pub & Inn

Richard looked up, a bit startled for a moment before he noticed the girl who had walked in. "Oh.. Uh, Hello Camilla," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm...good. Good." Jesus... I don't need this kind of interaction this early...He had nothing against the girl, she was just a bit skittish around him and he wasn't really sure what to think of her. He had always wondered if she was afraid of him, but he never made any move to change it. He didn't care for talking to a lot of people lately... or ever, really.

Just then, Richard's probably least favorite person walked into the Inn. "Oh Christ," he said, but before he could get anything else out the table in front of him was being slammed with some pill. Richard became defensive. "Wha- I don't have a hangover for christ sake, Esther. You can't just walk into my Inn all the time and shout things! People live here!" he yelled, but not with much power. His head was pounding and the yelling honestly didn't help. Not that he was going to tell Esther that. He winced, but hoped she didn't see it. "So sorry, Camilla," he added quietly, but she didn't seem to hear him as she had run off after Esther.

Richard slumped back onto the bar stool, fiddling with the pills on the counter. He wanted a drink... which was no big surprise. He also wanted to take the pills, as the sickness he had felt was mostly corrected by his meal, but his headache had not. Although, he wasn't going to take them until that woman was long gone out of his building.

boo boo
Reiia silver Reiia silver

Casper Denn
Steve Bakery -> Town Streets
"That should be it for now," Cas said to himself with a satisfied sigh. He looked down at the pastries with a content nod as he wiped the sticky frosting off on his apron, before deciding it would be better to wash them off at the sink.

He had woken up fairly early today. With the bakery opening at 10AM, he usually slept in until 8, but today was a bit different. He was in an overall good mood, and had went straight to work as soon as he had finished breakfast.
It was a bit odd - usually he did not have to wait to open up the bakery - but he had a whole half an hour to himself before it was time to unlock the door for customers.

Wiping his hands dry with a towel, red eyes flickered towards the clock. "What am I supposed to do?" he groaned.

He poked around in the fridge and cabinets to see if he was missing anything. No, as usual, he was fully stocked up. He did just do his weekly shopping the other day.
The flowers need watering? No, he watered them when he woke up.
"I'll take a walk," he finally decided. Morning walks always helped wake you up, which is what his grandfather told him.
He put on a light jacket before heading out, closing the door behind him with a click.

"I'll drop by to see how everyone else is doing - though I suppose Richard is recovering from another night of drinking."

Last edited:
Esther Morgan
Esther was so annoyed by Richard’s constant arguing with her, she was trained to know all about the body and what happened to it. She was also annoyed by the fact he never seemed to listen when she would tell him to stop drinking, maybe it was because of their difference in age. The truth was, she cared about Richard, a little more than that whole nurse to patient thing. In fact, Esther hid the fact she went above and beyond for Richard, she didn’t tell anyone this and she wouldn’t.

Esther was suddenly awaking from her thoughts, by Camilla’s sweet voice and she smiled at the woman. “Camilla, you never have to thank me for doing my job! I adore the kids….” She was about to walk on suddenly surprised by her wanting to have a meal with Esther. “I suppose I’ll have time a little later tonight and even if not, I will make time for the school teacher!” She gave her a small knowing smile, before she decided to go and find someone else to talk to.

After a moment of walking, she decided to nix going to the farm and looking at the animals, she could do that later. First, she needed to go to the library and see about some medical books she had ordered and it was important to some of her work.

“Oh, Atticus!” Esther said, making her way over to the man just standing there, she gave him a bright smile. “I’m sorry to bug you, I was hoping those books I ordered came in…. I need to study to help more with the animals of the town.” She placed a hand on her chin, looking down and shaking her head as she remembered the death of a few of the animals because of her lack of knowledge in that area. “I just don’t want a repeat of what happened a while ago…. With the animals….”

boo boo
TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

Camilla smiled, "thank you so much Esther, I suppose I'll see you later then." She watched the nurse walk away and turned back to the Inn, she still had to get that wine after all and she had left Richard rather suddenly. Going back up to him she smiled warmly, "my apologies for running off in the middle of our conversation. You should make sure to drink some water with those pills, you're most likely dehydrated." She stopped and realized that she might have just overstepped her bounds with them man and ran a hand through her hair, "my apologies, I guess I'm always in teacher mode." She twiddled her thumbs, suddenly unsure of what to do and who to ask about her purchase when she saw Cas on the other side of the window and gave him a small wave, hoping he would come in and help with the sudden tension.
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Kazu Kazu

Richard Bell Bertrand
Hucklebumble Pub & Inn

To Richards pleasure, Esther only seemed to hesitate a moment, to talk to Camilla, before leaving the pub. He sighed in relief, but it was short lived before Camilla approached him again. "Oh, yeah it's no problem," he said, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with her. He paused for a moment at her mention of him being dehydrated, but tried not to make it too big of a deal. "Oh yeah, I will," he said somewhat dismissively. He stood up, unsure what to do. She was just...standing there.

He noticed her wave through the window to someone, although he couldn't exactly see who. "So... do you need anything?" he asked, picking up the pills. Normally he would just take pills with a swig of whatever was around, and that was typically not water. Actually, he couldn't even really remember the last time he drank a glass of water. He decided that he would take the pills with some water, and that might help a little more than normal. But before long it would be lunch, and he usually tried to wait until then to start really drinking... but that was not usually a successful endeavor on his part. He knew he had a problem, but he didn't try very hard to fix it. He walked around the edge of the bar, picking up a glass and filling it with water. He looked at it, frowning.

boo boo

Casper Denn
Town Streets -> Hucklebumble Pub & Inn

He paused as he caught sight of several familiar faces inside the pub, and tilted his head before waving back, although a bit unsure who specifically had greeted him.

Cas often didn't walk into people's homes early in the morning, and usually hanging around his bakery all day, he didn't socialize much by visiting other people in general. It was usually the other way around, with everyone visiting him. It was even more rare for him to be going inside the pub. Alcohol wasn't his thing - it never was. He couldn't understand how Richard loved the stuff so much.

However, there had been some occasional hellos here and there between the two men, and he didn't feel awkward by any means dropping by, it was just...

By the time he entered, Richard was holding a glass of water in his hand with a solemn look. Camilla, he realized, was the one that had waved him over. The situation seemed pretty tense, despite the seemingly innocent glass of water the older man was holding.

Clearing his throat, he made his way to the two and gave a smile. "Good morning, how are you doing Richard? I thought I'd drop by." Cas spoke up, mentally asking whether or not he was relieving or adding to the tension. He turned to Camilla, still with a polite smile. "Morning to you, Camilla."
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra boo boo

Camilla nodded as Richard's back was turned, "I was hoping for a bottle of wine and wasn't quite sure of were to get some. I figured that here would be the smartest choice." Her previous bottle had been a gift and had served her a long while before finally being used up. She couldn't help but notice as the other filled a glass of water and wondered if he was doing it because she told him to. Camilla knew there was more to Richard then just met the eye and wondered if she could one day be his friend, though it helped he hadn't begun drinking yet. At Cas's greeting she smiled back, she had never really talked to the baker and had only exchanged pleasantries with him while he was working. That said she did enjoy visiting his shop and was surprised at her luck on running into so many different people today. "Good morning Casper, how are you?" It then occurred to her that he might just be here to see Richard and wondered if she should leave once they began talking.
Kazu Kazu JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Anna sat in her office looking out at the window briefly as she did some paperwork. She had seen Camilla walk out from the practice a few minutes ago, it wasnt something she would agree too but it was a small town. Any need for a doctor did not require both the doctor and the nurse to treat and the rare times a serious injury occurs Camilla could return quickly if she was required. Anna was still getting used to this, being in a small town where there is no rush or serious ailments and no lines of people needing medical care. It was ironic as she came here to avoid the rush and pressure that comes from city hospital or army and yet here she was feelng uncomfortable and aimless without it.

She sat back on her seat and sighed feeling a little bored. Maybe she should take Camilla's example and visit the populace. She had been here a few months and still she hadnt talked with the populace in any significant way. Yet old habits die hard, leaving her clinic still felt like she was abandoning her post and the risk of lives of others. Yet she had her mobile and she had provided the number as one of her contact details if she was needed. She had no excuse she had to meet the populace at some point whatever her worry about the result. She took a deep breath and stood before walking out of the building and seeing were it would lead her.

Pub/Inn
Willow woke to her family friends who already chatting and making a lot noise. Which she didn't mind Willow was use it. She got out of bed but her usual red outfit on and got off the wagon. "Morning folks!" Some them said good morning to Willow and went on back to their conversations. They lived on the outside of town where the farms were. Every morning the women and men did their separate chores as for Willow she usually got out of them because she had a job. Technically she didn't really do anything until night but she would go in a help out with things also she would sometimes practice if she was planning on doing a little performance for the tavern. She walk through town saying hello to people she saw and stopped in front of the Hucklebumble noticing Casper and Camilla. She walked in and saw Richard holding a glass of water. "Good morning Richie~ Well now are my eyes fooling me or are you actually drinking water?" She said teasing him. Richie was a nickname she gave whether he liked it or not. She sat on the bar next to Richard who was on the stool she then crossed her legs and looked at the other two. "Morning Camilla morning Casper."
Kazu Kazu
boo boo

The alarm went off at 6:00am as always. Bryan yawned quiet loudly and shut off the alarm. The store opened up at nine but he had to get up at 6 to take care of the animals and the field of hay he grew. As he stretched his arms out he picked out his normal attire, a white t-shirt with a flannel overshirt, blue jeans, and his straw hat. The man went outside, he could tell it was going to be a nice day, not too hot.

The first thing to greet him was his dog, Buddy. The Australian Shepherd greeted his master by pawing at his leg, wanting his morning treat. Bryan pulled out the treat and gave it to overly smart dog. Bryan approached the large grazing field and jumped the fence. He pulled the door open and rang the bell.

"Good morning ladies and gents!" Bryan yelled into the barn. Moo's and baa's replied as they all came outside, enjoying the nice weather. He went into the barn and grabbed the hand held milker with buckets. With four female cows milking was the longest process. After his finished milking the cows he looked over his sheep. Not quiet ready for shearing.

He put the milk in the fridge and went to the coop. Buddy now by his side, ready to herd the the bird if they decided to go to far. Ryan opened the door, slowly the chickens and ducks made their way out, being watched by the dog. Once they were safety inside the grazing yard Bryan picked the eggs that had been laid. He put the eggs in the fridge and went to finish his last task, watering the hay.

Bryan grabbed the hose and watered the crops. He was happy to have the hose inside of the watering can. Saved him a lot of time and energy. Once he was done he put the hose away. He looked at the time, he had an hour to kill before needing to open up the shop. A nice big breakfast from the Inn sounded nice. His stomach growled just thinking about it.

Before he left he filled Buddy's bowl. Then he made his way to Hucklebumble Inn/Pub. Today the Inn seemed busy with people. He sat at the bar and waited for Richard to take his order. He gave Richard a simple nod in acknowledgment. Bryan didn't want to rush him, especially since he was looking not too well. Camilla, Casper, and Willow all chatting together. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation he said nothing. His mind began thinking of what his day would include. Probably stopping by the general store and selling his animal products. Hopefully Renia would stop by and buy something. Then look into dog and cat breeders. The townsfolk didn't have much for livestock but loved pets.

animegirl20 animegirl20 boo boo Kazu Kazu JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Nico Nii Nico Nii Reiia silver Reiia silver

Atticus Fawks
Mapletree library

“Oh, Atticus!”

He turned to see Esther coming over like she had a mission. A less intense mission but still a mission. Oh no.

“Hi,” He said- and watched Casper leave the bakery unattended. Guess that solved his breakfast indecision. He listen to her request nodding.

“Nothing in yesterday,” He told her, “But I haven't opened up yet today so maybe?” He frowned in sympathy for her. She was a nurse not a veterinarian. Really the town aught to invite one to open up shop, it wasn't fair for her to try and heft both responsibilities. “I'm sure you did all you could for Old Man's Harper's Cow, she was old, Esther, you know?” he added- a little late to the conversation. Then he motioned at the Maple tree library, sitting squat and made of stone like they should walk together there. It was situated near the school house and had a good bed of violets and hydrangeas out front. There was nothing on the step when they arrived, but he opened up the door with an old brass key and checked the mail slot and the book return- bending and peeking in. He then also checked the flower beds, and one of the windowsills.

“Looks like Cathal hasn't even been by yet with the mail, sorry,”
he said.

Reiia silver Reiia silver wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Last edited:
As if summoned by name, Cathal pushed through the library doors, a big canvas messenger bag slung over one shoulder and a box of donughts in his hands. "Atti, did you have breakfast, love?" he asked. Atticus was sufficiently taller than his older cousin that Cathal had to lean up on tip toes to stuff a donught in his mouth. "You're a big lad, we can't have you wasting away," he said cheerfully. "Morning, Esther," he added. "Would you like a donught?"

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Reiia silver Reiia silver

Atticus Fawks
Mapletree Library

"ptadbaaaa,"
Atticus said around a mouthful of doughnut- which was moutfull-neese for Tada. He rather felt like he'd just done a magic trick, but really he was rather used to Cathal just appearing with sweets and firecrackers and the occasional fat stray cat. That's what weird older cousins were for right? He managed to take a proper bite of his doughnut and shoo the powdered sugar out of his beard before asking, "Do you have any text books in for us? Esther's waiting on some- I mean they're technically the library's now, but but she requested the order and all..." he trailed of realizing that was a bit more information than needed and he was trying to ramble less. He was also trying to mumble less and it was starting to feel like he could only really try to advert one or the other at a time.

Reiia silver Reiia silver wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

~Rina Tosh~
Where abouts: Still Waffle Farm

"Few I thought you might have been a gonner!" Rina said with joy as her eyes sparkled at a perfect cherry pie that was just pulled from her small old fashioned oven. The pie looked so good it was practically glowing, and it was made with the last of her cherries from this seasons bringing from her trees on Waffle Farm. "Swift I'm going to leave this pie right here! Please do not disturb it!" The dark haired girl said as she waggled her finger at the young border collie beside her waiting all so patiently with her tail wagging with joy. Rina smiled down at her beloved pet rubbing her hand through the soft black and white fur as she spoke kindly to the fluffy animal "I'm going to take that as a yes."

Rina quickly strolled over to a small hallway with three doors, opening the first one not quite paying attention as the darling cherry pie was still on her mind. As she walked straight into a broom of her broom closet, letting out an oof. 'This isn't my pantry?' she thought to herself glancing around the tiny room, before backing out and closing the door behind her. She stroded to the next door this time successfully finding her pantry, 'Should really label these doors, some one can get lost!' humming lightly as she picked up a woven basket placing a few jars of jam Rina had made the night prior within the basket.

"Now for the Pie! Swift!" Rina called out as soon as she exited her rather large pantry, staring in shock as her border collie was just about to lick the beautiful golden glowing pie of deliciousness. The dog immediately froze from where she stood on the counter staring up at her owner. "Swift please don't do it that pie is for everyone." Rina spoke with worry quickly making her way back to the kitchen, just barely making it in time before her canine pushed the pie onto the floor, red cherry filling splatered all over her floor.​

Esther Morgan

Esther liked Atticus, he was friendly and was always there to help her when she needed something important to read. His comment made her think back on the cow, the man had not been happy with her and easily pointed his finger in her direction. “I suppose….” Was the only small comment she made on that, before putting on another smile as Cathal showed up. She happily greeted the Mail-man and nodded her head, she had forgotten to eat that morning.

“Why thank you Cathal, don’t mind if I do!” She took one, eating it slowly and watching Atticus as she let out a small giggle. “If not, I shall just have to check back another day which reminds me….” Esther tapped her chin, before looking over at the two males observing them both as she often did when it came to people. “Are you two doing well?” Esther’s eyes were serious as she often made rounds and would bring anyone not feeling well back to the doctor.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

"Ask and ye shall receive," Cathal told Atticus, pulling what he could only assume were several fat textbooks wrapped in brown paper out of his bag. "Ta-da!" he said, passing them over to Esther. "I'm good as gold, never fear," he assured Esther. "This one's only problem is that our gran wants great-grandbabies out of him," he added, grinning at Atticus. He was awful, and also not sorry. "Eat another donught. Breakfast's important."

Anna walked towards the town center taking in the town. It seemed a long while dined she had visited the town at large spending such a long time at the clinic. She paused outside the library and looked up at it curiously. She had always meant to sign up bug never got around to it. No time like the present, she thought before entering and looking around. The place was small but we'll maintained with more than enough books. She walked up to the groups that were chatting amongst themselves and cleared her throat."Sorry to interrupt but who is the librarIian here again?" She asked suspecting that she was told before but had forgotten.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Reiia silver Reiia silver wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back