Madeleine Fiona Meadow {Dead}

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
embed.php

"Happiness is a form of courage." - George Holbrook Jackson

/monthly_2015_11/tumblr_nsz3qcR4Xb1ud5i4jo2_500.gif.2b1bf5633d8abe21b8a919d926568d35.gif

Roleplayed & Written by: @Chamomile

"Smile, happiness looks gorgeous on you." - Unknown

/*CSS here*/

/*Overall tab. Edit tab width and alignment here*/
.tabber{
width:90%;
margin:auto;
}

/*Edit tab label appearance here*/
.tabber input {display: none;}

.tabber label {
background: #afd3ea;
font-weight: bold;
text-align: center;
border-radius:15px 0;

display: inline-block;
padding: 15px 25px;
transition:0.5s;
}
/*To make label change with hover*/
.tabber label:hover {
color: #8ab2cc;
cursor: pointer;
}
/*To make label change after click*/
.tabber input:checked + label {
background: #9bc8e5;
color: #799cb2;
}

/*Edit content appearance here*/
.tabber .content {
border: 1px solid #cde3f2;
border-radius:0 25px; /*rounding border edge*/
}
.tabber .content > div {
display: none;
padding: 20px 25px 5px;
animation: scale 0.5s ease-in-out;
}
@keyframes scale {
0% {opacity: 0;}
100% {opacity: 1;}
}
@media (max-width: 400px) { /*For mobile*/
.tabber {width:100%;}
.tabber .content {max-height:400px; overflow:auto;}
}

/*display tab content*/
.tabber #tab1:checked ~ .content #content1,
.tabber #tab2:checked ~ .content #content2,
.tabber #tab3:checked ~ .content #content3,
.tabber #tab4:checked ~ .content #content4 {
display: block;
}

Downtown We Let it Go Sunset High & Our Bodies Low Blood Rush in the Hazy Glow My Hands, Your Bones

tumblr_maz4z7rIJl1rx4ljco1_500.gif

[SIZE= 12px]Full Name. Madeleine Fiona Meadow
Nickname(s). Maddie, Mads, Sunshine etc.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]AgeEighteen Years Old 
Birthdate. March 12th
Zodiac Sign. Pisces
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Gender. Cisgender Female
Orientation. Demi-heterosexual
Nationality. English
[/SIZE]

A p p e a r a n c e

[SIZE= 12px]With a petite frame and a nice posture, Maddie stands at 5' 8", generally taller than most of the younger girls in her school, also weighing 113 lbs. Her figure is fit, with some toned areas from her time as a dancer. One can definitely notice those plump, full cheekbones and her shining teeth when she smiles. Her hair is a light blonde, usually straight, but may appear wavy in some other days and her eyes are a pale blue. [/SIZE]

S t y l e

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie had an indistinctive style if you would compare her to anyone else without knowing her beforehand. Her fashionable side doesn't always show but if you observe carefully, she has a wide variety in dresses and would wear them during special events. She deemed too fancy for the ordinary casual days. She also takes a liking to hats, sneakers and jackets often in bright or bold palettes.[/SIZE]

tumblr_m0r826EH9Y1r58spj.gif

T r a i t s.

[SIZE= 12px]Compassionate, Intuitive, Extroverted, Diligent, Free Spirited, Escapist, Scatter-brained, Insecure, Oblivious, Impractical.[/SIZE]

P e r s o n a l i t y

[SIZE= 12px]At first glance, Madeleine is the most happiest and cheery person you'll ever meet. She is extroverted by nature, being oddly friendly, compassionate and optimistic-- beautiful qualities that made her popular amongst her peers. Her belief in all that is positive makes her aggressively repel negativity, often by denial of its existence, or ignorance of its threat. Say, if a friendship is failing, she refuses to see it. She refuses to confront to it, escaping stubbornly from her problems. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She is very insecure, especially in regards to her skills, expectations and musical ability. Maddie often criticises herself for mistakes she's made and always worry about the unpredictable judgement of others, even when she's very comfortable and confident in the midst of her friends. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]As a student, Maddie works to her best to assure her parents of good behavior and to make them proud. She is an intuitive learner, studying patterns and following her gut. This skill makes her aware if something's wrong or if someone's lying. And while she is has a wide general knowledge, she is very impractical in her means. Science experiments? These diagrams are so complex! Math questions? What a convoluted mess of a method when there's a shortcut![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Another one of Maddie primary traits is her free spirit, only showing when she feels safe, usually around friends. She isn't very good at making plans, or schedules, preferring to do things at her own pace and her own choice. Often, she is oblivious to the passage of time and is very scatter-brained. And thus you can find her with colorful sticky notes, everywhere.[/SIZE]

Q u i r k s

[SIZE= 12px]She likes to shower. She wakes up early in the morning to have long showers. She braids her hair when she's bored. She gives hugs in the morning. She laughs manically at anything funny. She likes to brush people's hair. The sticky notes, too much sticky notes. Puns.[/SIZE]

tumblr_m5e6xsyxa31rsm67oo1_500.gif

T r a c k.

[SIZE= 12px]Previously, Maddie was allowed to pick any track as a warm up on her first year and she chose dance. However, she was expected by her parents and advised by her sister, to find something more permanent so she went with music in an effort to follow in her sister's footsteps, though dance remains as a hobby. While she mainly plays the violin, she has some experience with guitar as well as the piano.[/SIZE]

F a v o u r i te    M e m o r i e s.
[SIZE= 12px]I. First year; Maddie took up dance, learning basic techniques and dancing jazz as well as contemporary. Later that year, she went on stage for her first solo performance. And while it couldn't compete with the dancers technique-wise, she is proud of her effort. Also, she got to keep her awesome costume. Plus it was her sister's wedding that year.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]II. Second year; She got into a little bit of acting and took part in a play as a side. Maddie also dated one of her colleagues and had her first time. But, the relationship was cut off because her 'boyfriend' turned out to be some manipulative bastard. To console herself, she started talking to random students and giving people hugs. It was around this time that she grew to be more popular amongst her peers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]III. Playing Oh Wonder's song, Drive as a instrumental duet with her sister at a casual gig in a bistro. Adele wanted to give Maddie more experience-ish with crowds and show business. [/SIZE]

E m b a r r a s s i n g    M o m e n t.

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie had bad moments in her swimming classes where she usually ended up flailing in the deep part of the pool. Eventually saved, she was frowned upon and wasn't allowed to get out of class, and sat on the side, embarrassed.[/SIZE]

F a v o u r i t e    s o n g.

tumblr_n6p7btLo3F1qdndm8o7_250.gif

L i f e   S t o r y

[SIZE= 12px]Madeleine Fiona Meadow was born to Nathan Meadow and Emily Meadow, a couple of rich profession and high educational status in London, England. Her father was a doctor of high qualifications and her mother was a professor at a well known university teaching literary and poetry. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Her parents owned their own company in London, which dedicated studies to the improvement of food quality and supply all over the world. They were good role models and ran charities that she and Adele got to attend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Adele was her older sister, eleven years older to be exact, and they were a musical pair with Adele learning the piano and Maddie learning the violin both by the age of four. She was also one of the big influential people in Maddie's life considering their parents were always absent. They would often play pretend, bake and Adele would play something nice for her before she slept.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]At school, she was a timid and shy girl, with no one really next to her and a childish demeanor didn't help her earn friends. The weird smiley girl was weird but it wasn't long until Madeleine found the self confidence to make friends on her own. Due to her outstanding grades, she was rewarded by her parents to attend Arlington Academy, where her sister did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Adele eventually moved out eight years ago, got a job, been an adult and started a professional career in music. Three years later, she is happily married with Phillip Hill.[/SIZE]

w r i t i n g   s a m p l e.

Adele's Show

[SIZE= 12px]Adele had drove to the venue in the morning, and fetched her during her short afternoon break before she would continue the gig. The stage was set, violin unpacked and Madeleine bit her lip, her knees shaking when she tried to stand still. This wasn't her first time performing, it was her first time performing publicly. And with friends casually eating slow cooked French food! What was she thinking?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I can't do this. I can't!" she said, covering her face as to hide her troubled expression.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"What?" Adele turned to her sharply from her stake out behind the curtains. It was almost time for the afternoon rush hour, and people were slowly filling up the tables. "Oh no no no, you can't back out now. You're just going to be on stage with me for three songs."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"But what if they don't like me? Maybe they like your solo piano better-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Nonsense. They'll love you!" Her sister reassured, sharing a smile and a small rub on Maddie's shoulder.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Right. Okay. I think I'm okay."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Is there anything I could do to make you feel more comfortable?" While her question seemed genuine and caring, they both could tell that a part of Adele was worried about the timing of their appearance. It should've been, 'Is there any last minute things you want to say to me before drag you on stage with me? And if you do, could you make it quick?' Maddie pretended to think it through then reached for her bag where she took out a piano music sheet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I want to start with Drive. Got your piano music sheet here." she said, handing the sheet over in Adele's hand then heading on the stage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"We don't have a singer!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Just, uh, um," Maddie paused, shaking her head. "Instrumental!" Her answer was flustered, though quickly hidden with a smile when she walked on stage. Adele followed her in a more graceful manner, put together, calm, organised. Typical. She glanced at her friends, many gave her encouraging sounds and a show of thumbs up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She readied her bow and they played. Maddie found her chin and shoulders relaxing and her smile broadened as she continue to finger the strings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]After Maddie took a bow and exited, she sat herself amongst her friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"How was it, Maddie?" one of them asked. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She cracked a smile, then laughed softly. "Nerve-wrecking."[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back