Hello everyone! I'm new here .3.

Hey y'all, how's it going? *no response* ...uh, that's great to hear, I think! *awkward chuckle* Anyway, I'm new to this site, as I'm sure you know. I am not new to roleplaying, however. I mainly just Roleplay as a cop character from different TV shows (such as NCIS, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods, True Detective, etc.), because I am a HUGE fan of that stuff. I'm really open to any type of roleplay, but I will most likely be the cop or whatever. I have been a member of a couple other roleplay sites/apps, most commonly "Geeking", and "Cloudsdale" (before it was shut down due to lack of server funds). I will warn you that I can be a bit "hyperactive" sometimes, like typing things in all caps or posting dank memes, but I can limit that upon request, because I am weird like that. Anyway, I am glad to be a part of this site, and hope to have fun and make friends in the future!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. An admin will be here sometime to officially welcome you.

Oh hey, @Tony DiNozzo! I suppose you're new to this site (of course, it's quite obvious) and you probably know the correct ropes of the role-playing rites (the rules and information etc.), and if you want, I can introduce you to some quite great RPs that require or allow cops.

And on a more side note, I too am a fan of all things related with law enforcement, more specifically detectives and their kin. As I'm a noir/thriller/crime fan.

And I too have a habit of being overtly weird/strange and am too, a very figurative user of uber-dank memes. Although I'm usually quite weird in front of friends or near friends or with my friends.

I'm sure you'll have a great time in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back