• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loving the Wallflower

Anyone interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

BabyDoll

ur local 80s lesbian
Okay, so I was kind of thinking of doing a one x one that was planned out. Kind of like a story. The story begins with this girl (played by me), Alina Maygrove. This girl is new to town, everything is new to her, everything has a fresh feel. Although, she wasn't exactly thrilled when her parents told her that they were moving. She was mostly scared because she wouldn't know anybody in her new town. But, enough about that. The story line is what I meant to be talking about. Anyways. So, basically, Alina moves to San Francisco, California, scared as can be. She's considered a wallflower by her peers, although once you get to know her, you'll think otherwise. She's enrolled into this new school (obviously), and nobody notices her. At least, for the first few weeks. Then, one day, she decides to go to a football game. By then, she had made a few friends, and they were going, so she went, too. But, little did she know, that that one little harmless football game would turn her entire world upside down. After that fateful day, one boy from her school had noticed her, (I know this sounds cliché, but I think it'd be so cute if it were the school's bad boy or something. I love cliché stories!) and he started talking to her more and more. Eventually, they start dating. Drama can happen inbetween. In fact, I welcome drama. Let the shit hit the fan! Although, not so much to the point that the plot changes. And, I know that this whole story roleplay idea thing sounds extremely cliché, but I absolutely love stories like this! Plus, I'm open for any changes or tweaks or whatever to the plot.

tumblr_lumbvnTyHq1r6wq3ro1_500_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back