Story Love, hope, and Dragons.

DragonsBlood

Human/Dragon Hybrid
TIna was riding through the air on a Dragon, soaring high above th- "TINA, IVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW! GET UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL!!!" And her Aunt ruined a perfectly good dream again.

Tina was walking down the halls of the school, day dreaming, when she bumped into another kid who was heading to class as well.

I would love it if you joined this RP, if you want to, please tell me the character's name and a brief overview of his/her characteristics. You will be able to get in no matter what, just need name and stats, thank you all! ;) :)

I would love it if you joined this RP, if you want to, please tell me the character's name and a brief overview of his/her characteristics. You will be able to get in no matter what, just need name and stats, thank you all! ;) :)

Hello reviewing over your recent activity it appears as though you are seeking to create a roleplay. However, this section for Fiction may not be the best place to create it. The Fiction section is dedicated for users wanting to share their prose, poetry, lyrics, etc. It will be more difficult to receive the appropriate audience for a roleplay here. The Fantasy section of Roleplay forum may be the better place to start your roleplays.

If you would like to move your thread there you can contact the staff and they can help you out from there.

I wish you the best of luck on your roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back